Page 12 of 26 ... 2101112131422 ...
    Addict
    09-08-2009, 03:10 PM #111

Just my opinion...

For any of you interested in BEHL, I think the contract with China may be announced either this week or next, with emphasis on this week.
    I think this because...
    last week, the CEO announced completion of the contract within weeks. And he stressed it was weeks not months. Also...
    Chen just got back from his second visit to china. He wouldn't go there twice just for the tea...

Therefore,
    if you have some dry powder sitting around, you mght consider firng a shot at BEHL.

All of this is just my humble opinin. Always DYODD

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 03:14 PM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    I thought that bcle was just consolidating and the dip would be brief. Does anyone have any insight to what's happening today? Did the consolidation trigger some sells or panic people into taking profits? I didnt see this happening today and I hope it doesn't put a damper on what I thought would be a good week.

it could be any of these or all of these. - profit taking. consolidation. stock promoters cashing out. dillution. we hit resistance early and just dropped from there. but support still holding around .025

09-08-2009, 03:18 PM #113
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    For any of you interested in BEHL, I think the contract with China may be announced either this week or next, with emphasis on this week.
    I think this because...
    last week, the CEO announced completion of the contract within weeks. And he stressed it was weeks not months. Also...
    Chen just got back from his second visit to china. He wouldn't go there twice just for the tea...

Therefore,
    if you have some dry powder sitting around, you mght consider firng a shot at BEHL.

All of this is just my humble opinin. Always DYODD
    I agree Shots...I didn't have much dry powder but I went ahead and hit it with what I had left for 20K shares. Making some money is better than none at all!!! I will also be watching the future of behl. At some point I will be trying to take profits from bcle, qasp and trying to get back to even with mglg(long shot, i know), but I will consider putting the profits with behl. So far I see this as the best long term thing we have here.JMO. It will depend on if/when I see these profits and what position behl is in at the time, although short term I see anything under .10 a good price.
    Last edited by atmgeek1; 09-08-2009 at 03:27 PM. Reason: I mistyped what I thought was a good short term price, I was thinking of the previous high

09-08-2009, 03:21 PM #114
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    it could be any of these or all of these. - profit taking. consolidation. stock promoters cashing out. dillution. we hit resistance early and just dropped from there. but support still holding around .025
    Thanks for cluing me in on where the support is. Scottrade doesn't give me L2 for pennies so I can't see that.

Did you get skunked fishing last week or did your fortunes change. I would've assumed with the coller temps and that cool front moving through you might have done ok.

Addict
    09-08-2009, 03:27 PM #115

Can anyone confirm this post from Google?

Someone Just post this on Google... can someone DD on the Dow thing...

I bought around 81,000 shares of behl this morning, Looking good
    stock, good promising chart, and its alternative energy! You cant go
    wrong with that right! And reading their algae report that stuff looks
    pretty neat and promising.

I heard an insider, maybe this is false I dont know, hense why im
    writing this and want it confirmed before I load up more.

Did DOW buy in BEHL? Support them in anyway? Rumored that they are
    helping and buying in on the algae report of the alternative energy...

DOW is up on now news.. BEHL is up 6%+... If news of this is offically
    announced.. BEHL is going to sky rocket to a dollar probably, I want
    it confirmed of course.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 03:28 PM #116
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Thanks for cluing me in on where the support is. Scottrade doesn't give me L2 for pennies so I can't see that.

Did you get skunked fishing last week or did your fortunes change. I would've assumed with the coller temps and that cool front moving through you might have done ok.
    didnt get skunked. but wasnt great either. i caught 3 small mouths avg 2.5 - 3 lbs each, 1 largemouth around 3.5 lbs. much better than most of my outtings this year (except for prespawn which is just as reliable as a sirius CC run up) .
    btw, i catch and release.

09-08-2009, 03:46 PM #117
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Someone Just post this on Google... can someone DD on the Dow thing...

I bought around 81,000 shares of behl this morning, Looking good
    stock, good promising chart, and its alternative energy! You cant go
    wrong with that right! And reading their algae report that stuff looks
    pretty neat and promising.

I heard an insider, maybe this is false I dont know, hense why im
    writing this and want it confirmed before I load up more.

Did DOW buy in BEHL? Support them in anyway? Rumored that they are
    helping and buying in on the algae report of the alternative energy...

DOW is up on now news.. BEHL is up 6%+... If news of this is offically
    announced.. BEHL is going to sky rocket to a dollar probably, I want
    it confirmed of course.
    Shots, so far nothing. All I can find are random stories about Dow and their Biofuel investment and how Behl does the same thing, no connection though. Some of the stories are on penny boards and seem to be trying to make that connection but no hard proof in the stories. I'll keep searching

09-08-2009, 03:51 PM #118
    didnt get skunked. but wasnt great either. i caught 3 small mouths avg 2.5 - 3 lbs each, 1 largemouth around 3.5 lbs. much better than most of my outtings this year (except for prespawn which is just as reliable as a sirius CC run up) .
    btw, i catch and release.
    I have not been fishing this year and not on a consistant basis in 3 yrs since my first son was born. He will turn 4 next year and that's when I will introduce him to bass fishing. There are a few ponds within a few miles of me that my exfather-in-law and I stocked ourselves, so I know where they are, time is just at a premium. I will go trout fishing in October when I head to the western MD. hills for camping. I also catch and release. If I charter a boat on the chesapeake I may keep a rockfish or two, maybe some croaker, but that is rare.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 04:02 PM #119
    candleman - nice scalp on spng today.. really ballsy - good for you.

qasp and bcle - good buying in the last few minutes ..just confuses the heck out of me and makes me laugh in a weird way. still trying to figure out how this game is played.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-08-2009, 04:11 PM #120
    candleman - nice scalp on spng today.. really ballsy - good for you.

qasp and bcle - good buying in the last few minutes ..just confuses the heck out of me and makes me laugh in a weird way. still trying to figure out how this game is played.
    Bass, I jumped back in arouind 3 today at .143. I think the stock will be up and down quite a bit over the next few days, so why not cash in?
    I took the leap on BEHL and BCLE too.

Although I spend most of my time on the SIRI thread, I've been admiring you guys for a couple of months now. So, I figured I'd join in the fun and make a little cash right along with you. You all seem to be doing good research and it seems that you have good gut feelings too. I think the gut has a lot to offer when all else fails. I'll be hanging around and I hope I have some good insight to offer from time to time.

Page 12 of 26 ... 2101112131422 ...