Page 1 of 26 12311 ...
    Guru
    09-07-2009, 10:56 PM #1

Market Watch for week of 9/8/2009

Check last week's thread to catch up. I am sorry that we had to end the thread for last week. It was a huge week and there is tons of great information there to continue with and unanswered posts.

Anyway, here is the new thread for the week.

Anybody that is reading or lurking in this thread is welcome to post. We are a very peaceful investment team here and we all help each other in any way that we can.

If this is your first time here...then welcome!

From the crew that resides within these walls...have fun and help each other learn and hopefully succeed!

Disclaimer for this thread: Always do your own due diligence (research). None of we people in here are investment advisers or brokers, or anything that resembles a professional when it comes to dealing with stocks. If you have any questions about any stock or anything said in here, check it out with your broker. We are just a bunch of people trying to make some money, just like anyone else. What you do is your sole responsibility and not mine or that of anyone else that posts in here. This is simply a discussion group and nothing more. Stocks are very risky and you could lose all of your money. Seek professional advice before doing anything whatsoever. We are amateurs in here and are wrong most of the time. Do not take any chances with our advice to each other or our self-seeking and self-fulfilling comments.

09-07-2009, 11:29 PM #2

ALL IN @ RBY. after it tops out.

buy then, probably before...ALL IN @ SIRI

Mentor
    09-07-2009, 11:50 PM #3
    Bill

did you have a nice W/E! Hope my little joke was ok with you! end of last thread!

I feel real good about SIRI, SPNG, QASP, BCLE, BEHL...still holding my breath with MGLG!

I think all are poised to have breakout weeks or cont on current uptrend!

Guru
    09-07-2009, 11:52 PM #4

A little follow-up

I am doing a little follow-up on the email I sent to Jim Shipley for we investors of BCLE. As most of you know, I have not heard back from him. I got rather irritated by late last night and sent an email:

Hi Tammy,

I sent a pretty high powered letter to you CEO, James Shipley and he has not answered me. I am representing many investors in BCLE. I find this disgusting and will pass along my investment advice to close on this security unless answered. I do not wish to be ignored. Respond..

Billhart

Then today, InvestYoung noticed that I had posted that here and he liked it. Well, I thought I could try and be a bit more tactful, so I came up with this following email:

Hi Tammy,

First of all, please ignore and disregard my previous email. It was worded rather poorly.

I sent a pretty high powered letter (posted below) to your CEO, James Shipley and he has not answered me. I am representing many investors in BCLE so you won't get plagued with phone calls and email. I am not a financial adviser or broker. I find this non-answer disconcerting and will pass along whatever information that I get from you so others can make a determination to keep or close on this issue. I do not wish to be ignored. Your response would be greatly appreciated. I sent the email below to 2 different addresses.

Just in case the email was not received, I have put it into this email to you.

Thank you for your time,

Billy Bad Ass
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 24, 2009

Dear Mr. Shipley,

Greetings. It has been since June that you and I have communicated. As in my previous email to you, I am inquiring on behalf of many large BCLE stockholders that I will report your response to. There is serious concern among we mentioned shareholders due to a serious drop in price per share. This mail is for clarification purposes.

You were kind enough to notify me in return email that an audit was to be performed and would be finalized in August. First of all, we have some questions about the audit.

What was/is the audit completion date?

Did the audit, if completed fall into compliance with Pink Sheets OTC standard where the company will be listed without the "Pink Sheets - No information" warning?

Will BCLE be reported on a regular basis, and if so, when will the first report be?

Our next question is about price share cost.

Over a course of time, the share price has fallen dramatically to almost nothing. Is this because of the audit taking such a priority, or due to a lack of business? Or can they both be performed at the same time?

Not to be offensive or anger you, but some shareholders wanted me to ask you if you are still in business and if so, would you please notify your shareholders of what is going on. The price per share has fallen through the floor and we have tens and tens of thousands of dollars invested in your company and are justifiably concerned. We have, over the course of time, decided from the last communication that you and I had to "stick it out" in good faith. You gave us encouraging information. We have been waiting for the share price to rise to an acceptable level again and then gain from there, however it hasn't. We would appreciate knowing what is going on with this issue.

Our next question is about the Smart Pipe connection that you have. We realize that you do not own the Smart Pipe company. We have seen big potential in that aspect of your business. We have a couple of questions pertaining to this niche of BCLE's business. We see it as a major player and are surprised nothing to our knowledge has happened with it.

First of all, do you have any contracted projects with this Smart Pipe yet?

As a matter of revenue, what percentage does BCLE make from these sales? Are you able, or can you state the percentage? I am not asking for revenue figures, as I realize that we can't have that anyway.

Also, if you would be so kind as to list all of the other aspects of your company again (Weapons Cleaning Systems, Veterans' Schools, Cleaners...etc). We would appreciate updates on all of the rest of the company. We don't have a clue what, if any, changes have occurred with BCLE because of a lack of information.

In addition, anything else that I haven't asked about would be greatly appreciated.

In a closing thought, I have something that would help tremendously. It would be great to have PR's sent out with current company information on a regular basis. Not every week, but keep we stockholders in touch. We put our money in the company to support BCLE. Please support us.

I thank you very much for your time and we are eager to hear your reply.

Best Regards,

Billy Bad Ass
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@sssssss.net
    xxx-xxx-5555
    Last edited by billhart22; 09-08-2009 at 12:01 AM.

Guru
    09-07-2009, 11:59 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

did you have a nice W/E! Hope my little joke was ok with you! end of last thread!

I feel real good about SIRI, SPNG, QASP, BCLE, BEHL...still holding my breath with MGLG!

I think all are poised to have breakout weeks or cont on current uptrend!
    Hey Jeff,

I thought it was Sunday all day today. Somehow I lost a day in there somehow..I know that I wasn't staggering around drunk or anything like that, but anyway, I am ready for tomorrow. I have all of my buys and sells in and am ready to go.

MGLG should be fine or it would have collapsed by now. If anything, it it probably a good time to buy it, or soon. You never can get enough information about these stocks to make good decisions. It is the same with big board stocks...they keep you in the dark and feed you shit...just like mushrooms. You are really flying blind in either market.

You, joking about me is just fine...I actually used to have long curly hair like Larry, so it wasn't that far off.

I hope you had a great weekend....we just kicked way back.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:00 AM #6
    Bill

If the 1st email one doesn't work...just threaten bodily harm...you know...start cutting off body parts 1 at a time!

And I thought that the nicotine withdrawls were manageable!!!LOL

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:04 AM #7
    Wife worked my ass off...I'm 100% sure now that she has a large insurance policy on me that I don't know about! And on top of all the hard work...she made me go to Lowes...argue with them about appliances and then order her a whole slew of them...when the ones we have work just fine! Woman!! WTF!!!!!!!!!hahahahahaha

I know...PW'd

Guru
    09-08-2009, 12:08 AM #8
    Bill

If the 1st email one doesn't work...just threaten bodily harm...you know...start cutting off body parts 1 at a time!

And I thought that the nicotine withdrawls were manageable!!!LOL
    I wouldn't threaten anybody physically in the public view...but there are always those dark alleys, lol. J/K.

I am over the withdrawals now. I haven't had any problems, but I hate to be ignored when I am being serious. It is OUR monies...so don't ignore us!

Guru
    09-08-2009, 12:15 AM #9
    Wife worked my ass off...I'm 100% sure now that she has a large insurance policy on me that I don't know about! And on top of all the hard work...she made me go to Lowes...argue with them about appliances and then order her a whole slew of them...when the ones we have work just fine! Woman!! WTF!!!!!!!!!hahahahahaha

I know...PW'd
    I have an appliance repairman that does repair on all of my appliances for free and sometimes charges cost for parts! Last Xmas he threw a new Stainless Steel Microwave in my house, because my old Kenmore Stainless Steel Elite's circuit board burned up. It was missing the glass turntable and he showed up on Xmas Eve with the new turntable...no charge. I refer him all of the appliance business that shows up on my telephone. It works out great!

New appliances? I think not!

You have to train them right (ducking....)..Now take for instance...I bought my wife a new John Deere Tractor for our property. Now she mows the lawn with it and enjoys it...getting the idea?

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:29 AM #10
    Funny you mention John Deere

Bought a new John Deere lawn mower with front castors for easy turning...Neighboors are pissed...wife mows the lawn now...funny how that works...if you had bought a used tractor...no dice...something about being new I guess!

have a great night!

jeff

Page 1 of 26 12311 ...