Page 15 of 26 ... 5131415161725 ...
    Enthusiast
    09-09-2009, 08:54 AM #141

Bcle

Check out BCLE news. It was posted as an announcement on L2 at the shrub, but then quickly disappeared. It's still posted in the News section.

While it's an 'industry' PR and not really a company PR, the news is pertinent. I'm guessing the stock promoters they've contracted have encouraged them to be more communicative....or I'm completely off base and they are blowing smoke in prep for some dilution.

Either way, this puppy is moving a bit. Remember July/August?? lol.

Just rambling before a long, tedious day at the office.

Hope you guys make some money today.

09-09-2009, 08:59 AM #142
    is every1 else out of mglg?
    should i try to get out a 4's?

there goes my child support payment, my 4 kids are going to starve :/

Mentor
    09-09-2009, 09:12 AM #143
    I loved that movie, "Office Space". It was too shady for me, but was inspirational....
    Same here Bill ... What is even more remarkable is how true to life it is now that I am in that exact environment - Sure it's a bit over the top in places but truly uncanny otherwise.

Hey Sean, no, there are still a few of us hanging in there with miggle, myself included. It may take awhile but eventually it will move again. And to be completely honest, when it does I will sell and not look back for some time. We are currently oversupplied on NG on a macro level as it is and mglg might have something further down the road with a new plant coming on-line eventually, I forget, but think it's around 2011 to supply the greater area around there ... But mark it, in fact I will of course make mention of it here, if you are still in it that day, it will be my gift to you and those remaining, for it will skyrocket one minute after I sell ...

The sponges ... Man, I have been reading through the tea leaves at the shrub shack and still can't make heads or tails of it ... If it tanks further this morning might wager a bit ... maybe ...

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-09-2009, 09:20 AM #144

BCLE news

I thought this was interesting. It points toward the growth potential for this company.

Bio-Clean International, Inc. Announces Service-Disabled Veteran Segment Wins $6.4 Billion in Federal Contracts
    16 minutes ago - Businesswire

Related Companies
    Symbol Last %Chg
    BCLE 0.027 0.00%
    SBCO 0.0035 0.00%

As of 12:00 AM ET 9/4/09
    Bio-Clean International, Inc. (Pink Sheets:BCLE) (www.biocleaninternational.com) announced today that according to an SBA News Release of August 21, 2009, "Small Businesses Won a Record $93.3 Billion in Federal Contracts," of which $6.4 billion were awarded to Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses."

John P. Finn, President of American Bio Clean Corporation said, "According to the SBA Annual Contracting Scorecard, small businesses won a record $93.3 billion in federal prime contracts in Fiscal Year 2008 (October 1, 2007-September 30, 2008), an increase of almost $10 billion from 2007. Of this amount awarded, $6.4 billion went to the Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business sector. Bio-Clean International affiliate companies are qualified as Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) contractors, and we are aggressively bidding on major US government contracts through the GSA, Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Labor, Veterans Affairs, and others."

Mr. Finn went on to say, "Each federal agency has a different small business contracting goal, determined annually in consultation with the SBA. The goal for each and every federal agency is to spend 3% of their annual budget, which is mandated by law. There are also goals for counties, cities, and states when it comes to SDVOSB's, and Bio-Clean International and its affiliates are qualified to bid in virtually all cases. If the 3% mandated guideline is followed, $28 billion in contracts should be awarded to SDVOSB's in 2009, and our mission is to fulfill as much as $100 million of those contracts in 2010."

About Bio-Clean International, Inc.

Bio-Clean International, Inc. recognizes the problems facing our environment. Our exclusive, non toxic, bio-remediation fluids provide an environmentally safe solution. Our exclusive products and machines have been tested and shown to be in complete compliance with environmental regulations: in other words, "Cleantech."

Our majority-owned subsidiary, American Bio-Tech Cleaning, Inc. (ABT), designs and manufactures customized parts and weapons washing/cleaning systems that are so eco-friendly, using a water-based cleaning fluid integrated with a self contained bio-remediation process. We also own a minority interest in American Bio-Clean Corporation (ABC), which markets and distributes our cleaning fluids and parts/weapons cleaning machines. ABC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB) that is certified and meets the Federal-mandated 3% minority spending requirements. Similar mandated spending requirements adopted by most states vary from 3% to 20%. Additionally, many private sector companies have targeted goals for suppliers.

We also maintain a minority interest in Veterans Training Corporation, (VTC), which is also a SDVOB business based in Southern California and provides a wide range of training programs for a variety of clients including the U.S. Department of Defense. In addition, VTC provides training programs for the private sector such as its OSHA safety-training programs for the construction industry.

About World Market Media, Inc.

World Market Media utilizes cutting edge social media platforms to connect the world's securities exchanges and their various investment communities with the goal of creating the world's first Global Online Investment Community. WMM implements innovative media solutions to produce real world market results for clients delivering in-house services including public and investor relations, advertising, marketing, social media, web-traffic, search marketing, web development, branding and audio/video and motion graphics production.

World Market Media will consistently release breaking news and content updates on Bio-Clean International at: www.WorldMarketMedia.com/BCLE.

Guru
    09-09-2009, 09:28 AM #145
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    I've had the same thought. Actually I'm exploring what it would take to get my company listed on Pinksheets. All you really need is a creative business plan and someone to do the listing for you (MM). Hmmm....
    Yes, I wonder what it would really take to get listed on pink sheets or bb's. You might be surprised. I personally don't have a clue.

09-09-2009, 09:44 AM #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    is every1 else out of mglg?
    should i try to get out a 4's?

there goes my child support payment, my 4 kids are going to starve :/
    Sean, you are not alone. Of the people that post here I think there are about 3 or 4 of us left but that is a guess. I still have 2.3M shares and so far the plan for me is to get back to even or go down with the ship. I'll book the loss at the end of the year to cover any gains at tax time.

Guru
    09-09-2009, 10:27 AM #147
    It's about time for a couple of PR's.

Guru
    09-09-2009, 10:30 AM #148

Screwy stocks

All of our stocks are screwy today.....I think there is something more productive to do today......

Guru
    09-09-2009, 10:32 AM #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    The sponges ... Man, I have been reading through the tea leaves at the shrub shack and still can't make heads or tails of it ... If it tanks further this morning might wager a bit ... maybe ...
    im not worried about anything, i calmed down, everything is still the same minus a little confidence lost in mgmt due to the confusion...

i tried to get out and im sure it was god that would not let my below the bid sells go through from .17 all the way to .14 yesterday (damn i tried too and my brother) Its a sign and so he bought more...

We are going to hold through the RS and enjoy the stock dividend when the stock price becomes too high after the nasdaq listing...

Guru
    09-09-2009, 10:34 AM #150
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    All of our stocks are screwy today.....I think there is something more productive to do today......
    yeah bill, im going to try and focus on work today <thats eyes closed on stock movement today

Page 15 of 26 ... 5131415161725 ...