Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 205

Thread: Sirius Weekly Thread Week of 8-31-2009

  1. #171
    bassmaster is offline
    Mentor
    bassmaster's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 1,216
    newman that is the most hurtful thing i read from anyone regarding this issue. TS and charles have went out of their way to defend you and make sure we understand you are a good man. you just threw TS as a human being under the bus. that is a low, dishonorable thing to do. i have lost my respect for you as a person. gl in your life.

  2. #172
    Newman is offline
    Mentor
    Newman's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2007 Location: Dallas Texas Posts: 1,162
    By the way: If YOU would like to take this privately, feel free to email me at newman@satwaves.com.

  3. #173
    Newman is offline
    Mentor
    Newman's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2007 Location: Dallas Texas Posts: 1,162
    There is so much more to the TS respect thing than you would ever know...

  4. #174
    bassmaster is offline
    Mentor
    bassmaster's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    There is so much more to the TS respect thing than you would ever know...
    perhaps. but like i said i am aware of TS and charles defending you to the nth degree after all this bullshit happened and aware of what you wrote concerning TS's character.

    i would search for the posts but i need to register and that is not happening right now.

    p.s. you guys have a tendency to delete your posts.

  5. #175
    billhart22 is offline
    Guru
    billhart22's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 4,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    So you have no idea if I have ever bashed SiriusBuzz or its readers? Yet you throw around accusations... very nice. Perhaps you should follow Tyler's advice to Brandon and do some research on the topics you talk about before you start throwing them out.

    By the way, I have posted less than 350 posts at SW. You can simply click my name and it will show you every single one of the posts... Good Luck.
    Hey Newman,

    We go back at least a ways.

    WTF?? Come on...This isn't Space Invaders...this is a forum...not an army pitted against another army. Don't walk on each others face and it will all be fine.

    You know...who is bigger, badder and the "most of everything". just doesn't matter.

    This all involves money. We should be sharing and getting the most accurate information that we can out to everyone involved. Share information..don't be conceited about it.

    What the hell is going on here? If you want to live in your neighborhood..then fine...if you want to live in this neighborhood...then fine. Just don't bring shit into each others neighborhoods and dump it on their front porch.

    99% of the people in this forum don't even know what this feud is all about. Why drag them into a "no win" confrontation?

    Let it go and let people be. You damn well know that I am not a pacifist, but I don't care to fight with opposition. If required to, I can be one of the meanest SOB's that you have ever seen in your life.

    Come on........drop this issue..only a few understand it!

    Thanks,

    Bill

  6. #176
    bassmaster is offline
    Mentor
    bassmaster's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 1,216
    i have expressed my opinion. we can argue this for eternity and nothing would be accomplished.


    the best part is, this discussion wouldnt be allowed on sw.

    maybe you should check out our market forum and learn.

    "We are so unique in Market Watch..it is the most well disciplined and cooperative forum that I have ever been involved with. The reason - NO RULES...NO DICTATORSHIP...just suggestive cooperation and helping each other. " - bill hart

    this forum includes sw regulars as important contributors.

  7. #177
    Newman is offline
    Mentor
    Newman's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2007 Location: Dallas Texas Posts: 1,162
    I have absolutely nothing against any of the members of the SB forums. I used to call many of them my friends, and that is what made leaving SB so hard in the first place.

    Bill, its great to hear from you again man. Its been WAY too long. I really need to fire up my google chat one of these days and see how you guys are doing! I miss those days. They were a blast.

    Tyler and Charles did defend me after the split... for the most part. I had always respected Tyler and Charles fully... until a lot more happened. As I said, I think that Tyler does a wanderful job reporting the Sirius facts, and I respect him for that. But there are other things that have happened on a VERY personal level that have really hurt, and for that I cannot respect him as a person. I will not get into, but he knows what he has done.

  8. #178
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    i have expressed my opinion. we can argue this for eternity and nothing would be accomplished.


    the best part is, this discussion wouldnt be allowed on sw.

    maybe you should check out our market forum and learn.

    "We are so unique in Market Watch..it is the most well disciplined and cooperative forum that I have ever been involved with. The reason - NO RULES...NO DICTATORSHIP...just suggestive cooperation and helping each other. " - bill hart

    this forum includes sw regulars as important contributors.
    hey bassmaster, you shouldnt go anywhere you dont feel comfortable. If you feel comfortable here, you should rock out here. Why I love the fact that there are 2 sites with a good mix of different personalities, run by two very different site owners. I wish there were more options even for me, and other posters. Im sure some posters dont like either site, and I guarantee you no posters likes this mess both are into. I think that is unanimous.

    So me as a poster, would definately be open to a new forum right now. One that might be devoid of this banter about silliness and tomfoolery.

  9. #179
    bassmaster is offline
    Mentor
    bassmaster's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    hey bassmaster, you shouldnt go anywhere you dont feel comfortable. If you feel comfortable here, you should rock out here. Why I love the fact that there are 2 sites with a good mix of different personalities, run by two very different site owners. I wish there were more options even for me, and other posters. Im sure some posters dont like either site, and I guarantee you no posters likes this mess both are into. I think that is unanimous.

    So me as a poster, would definately be open to a new forum right now. One that might be devoid of this banter about silliness and tomfoolery.
    get homer to create one and i am there --- REGARDING SIRIUS ONLY..... I AM NEVER LEAVING THE MARKET THREAD FORUM ON THIS SITE EVERRRRRRRR

  10. #180
    billhart22 is offline
    Guru
    billhart22's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 4,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    I have absolutely nothing against any of the members of the SB forums. I used to call many of them my friends, and that is what made leaving SB so hard in the first place.

    Bill, its great to hear from you again man. Its been WAY too long. I really need to fire up my google chat one of these days and see how you guys are doing! I miss those days. They were a blast.

    Tyler and Charles did defend me after the split... for the most part. I had always respected Tyler and Charles fully... until a lot more happened. As I said, I think that Tyler does a wanderful job reporting the Sirius facts, and I respect him for that. But there are other things that have happened on a VERY personal level that have really hurt, and for that I cannot respect him as a person. I will not get into, but he knows what he has done.
    You can spell better than that in your signature...please! lol!

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •