Page 13 of 21 ... 31112131415 ...
    Enthusiast
    09-04-2009, 10:11 AM #121
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Jeff and Socal,

Obviously I won't be telling my mother what you gentlemen (term used loosely here) have said about her. Pickiest and Slowest are very harsh words
    indeed. I choose to call it discerning. And as for #3 on your list of insults,
    I am truly shocked. As a fellow Sirius invester, how can you possibly think
    I would have a refrigerator that was disgusting?
    I will now go to the corner where I will assume the fetal position and hopefully
    recover from the barrage of insults that were hurled at me. I can only
    pray this traumatic experience will dim from my memory as time passes.

You guys just go about your merry way. I'll be just fine.

Julie
    Uh-oh...now I know you guys are in trouble!

This is the first post I can recall of Julie not using smileys.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-04-2009, 10:18 AM #122
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    we already have a thread in the market watch sub-forum called dr daves options thread. post any questions and opinions regarding options there. dr. dave and siriusowner - the resident options experts should be able to answer any questions you guys have. it may not be immediately (some people do have lives outside this forum) but you will get your answers.
    Thanks for that information. It is very informative and I will monitor that thread for awhile.

Enthusiast
    09-04-2009, 10:19 AM #123

4% bump on med volume

No real news today, but we are seeing a good buying surge. Anyone have any idea of what may be happening? The new pps target getting more widely distributed? Another analyst upgrade in the works?

Or will it get pulled down at the end of the day going into the long weekend?

Enthusiast
    09-04-2009, 10:24 AM #124
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    we already have a thread in the market watch sub-forum called dr daves options thread.
    Great. Thanks bassmaster.

Guru
    09-04-2009, 10:34 AM #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriustunes View Post
    No real news today, but we are seeing a good buying surge. Anyone have any idea of what may be happening? The new pps target getting more widely distributed? Another analyst upgrade in the works?

You know the answer to that question LOL. At 3:58, bam.

But Green is always welcome!!

Enthusiast
    09-04-2009, 10:39 AM #126
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    You know the answer to that question LOL. At 3:58, bam.

But Green is always welcome!!
    I was just hoping someone had some reasons that would not happen today.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-04-2009, 10:54 AM #127
    65 cents is a nice place to be!

09-04-2009, 11:25 AM #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriustunes View Post

The stock price was making a correction after a fast run up to .78. The correction is probably over at this point. Now is probably a good time to buy some shares, as the price will probably go up over the next few days - hopefully past our last high.

Enthusiast
    09-04-2009, 11:42 AM #129

.615 gap

Who thinks we will gap down to fill the .615 from this morning?

Guru
    09-04-2009, 01:09 PM #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    John....wow where to begin? I can understand why your sour, siri is the greatest company on earth and it should be valued at 1.50-2$, but its not.

As for attacking my credibility and calling me a liar, your way off base. If you think I sat here and entered my transaction history from TDameritrade your nuts! I don't have that kind of time buddy and I wish I did...I'd be able to jump the wake!....without busting my ass! Look at the post..its obviously a right click, copy, and paste job....if you don't see that your have not been to college in the past 10 years.

As for busting my balls about the CC and other times I said...don't buy don't buy...your got me on the CC. I felt it was to risky because our company has so many haters, and we have 50 metrics they can interpret anyway they want. I stand by that "good" advise but if your measuring every move on profits then it was not the time to exit.....depending on your strategy (thank you COSS1000 where ever you are) my strategy of shaving off gains has worked wonders for me. I have the luxury of being close to cash after a monster year of gains. My position around the CC was maybe 2/5 position...20k. If you feel you can buy later for cheaper....sell there is nothing wrong with that. Consequently if your wrong as I was wait and let the stock find a new normal...which I did..then enter again and play the same game with new numbers. Unfortunately around the time I was taking new positions in siri I was also busy with a boooooming foreclosure business...I could not post or follow the posts for a good while...the past two weekends I had two different FF DRafts...the greatest game on earth....one in house, other in draft room on the computer. Finally, my bs tip, in trading...you don't have to squeeze every penny out of a trade..this is how a loser thinks. Buy, set your mark, hit the mark...sell some...stocks are not like rocket ships where they go straight up and never stop and they go up so fast all the idiots who don't have any get screwed....this exists but its down and the gas station on WED/SAT and its called power ball. Believe me or don't ( I am going on record as having never even fibbed on here...I am a grown man for gods sake...I don't lie...unless it about a strip club) I hit the swing from .55-.77...in a very short run..two weeks I think. I have been very forthright about my history in the stock market...last year had 17k in SIRI bought the entire way down because I am a retard, entered the new year with maybe 2k, entered with 5k of new money laid a bunch on siri in FEb and have been moving and shaking ever since....25k...correct me if I am wrong 6500x4 is close to 25k. The beauty of this all is I had 23k in SIRI when I cashed out...in the past few weeks I have been shorting the markets with FAZ, FXP, (DOG) which I don't like anymore..not enough action..I love the first two and will add on all dips. GLA, DYODD, I am not full of shit and only post what I know...and yes it ain't much..I'm not Relmor but I am making moves!

Big Ben

What are you talking about sour, SIRIXM was and still is a speculative stock you take your chances with it like any other spec stock. What I cant stand is posers like yourself that say one thing and then act like you never said the things you said so you can go on acting like your system still works. Your system doesn't for the reasons I told you it wouldn't. I told your dumb ass that as sure as shit this and most others will have a point in time where they are going to go up and up and up. That what then happens is that people doing what you do get stuck in that feeling that it will come back down so you will lose out on the big gains when they happen. You want us to believe that you are the only one on this planet that can stop believing in your system (that you have been loving) at almost just the right time. That might be true and you beat the odds. The problem with it is it is so unbelievable that we would have needed more then you putting up a cut and paste trade history (by the way, I see you got my point to posting my fictional trade history and how easy it is to do). You would have had to be here to show that you miraculously change your position on your system at just the right time. You can give all the excuses you want for not posting a change in you system, just know noone with any common sense believes you here. As for the way I have traded this stock many that have been here for any amount of time, more then a year, know just how I trade it. That is because I have been consistant from the beginning. People can go back and see the amount of shares I have or the cash I have invested has never changed (the original people can go back and see when I added or now have taken away from my investment. The reason for that is because it is true and believe me if it is true it is not hard to remember. Thats something that can be believed not someone that comes in saying sell sell sell it is coming back down to .42 to .38 from .48 and then comes back here after 3 weeks to say, Ho yea I knew this huge increase in PPS was coming and bought in for higher then the original point I was saying, SELL SELL SELL at (.48). Ho and lets not forget this, you actually waited till after it went up to .78 and then down to .72 to tell us all (with your first post in nearly 3 weeks) that you once again miraculously changed your position just in time to catch it at .77 just before it had it first main decrease in almost 3 weeks.

Big Ben I will give you a example so you know why we dont believe you and why it is only commonsense and logic to do so.

Take for example if you bought a product, it broke the next day you throw it out and then go back to the store with just your receipt and tell them it broke and you want a refund. Do you really think they are going to give you a refund without the broken product.

Big Ben do now understand why we dont believe you.

Page 13 of 21 ... 31112131415 ...