Page 21 of 21 ... 11192021
    Mentor
    09-08-2009, 01:20 PM #201
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Yea Newman really to ask someone to go through a site and try and find posts you guys have already deleted is kind of ridiculous isn't it. I mean come on man, I think you have been hanging out to close to Brandon for to long. You are starting to believe something just because it is not there anymore without remembering if it was not for you guys the information would still be there. I suggest you put some distance between you and Brandon before it is to late. Maybe that is the reason you guys have been silent about the crap ass, misinformed articles Brandon has put out.

Newman would you guys grow some balls and tell him to stick it. What are you afraid because it is his site you cant correct his articles. I cant believe you are that dumb where you have not been able to catch the obviously wrong articles. Newman, Brandon needs a leash, you and Rick both know it.

To come to Ricks defense, he is more worried right now about his boys than that site. I would hope the stress of this situation isnt reaching him right now. He just needs to come home safely, and then worry about this madness.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 01:38 PM #202
    Relmor,no one is saying anything about Rick to where you feel" you have to come to his defense".....and i second the notion about what he should be worried about..

Guru
    09-08-2009, 02:06 PM #203
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    To come to Ricks defense, he is more worried right now about his boys than that site. I would hope the stress of this situation isnt reaching him right now. He just needs to come home safely, and then worry about this madness.

First of all this problem was there from the beginning and if they would have done something about it then there would be no reason for all the other bullshit now. By that I mean if they would have called Brandon every name in the book like, twit, idoit, dumbass, ect., ect., ect., after the first few wrong articles Brandon would have been more worried about doing the research needed to get it right so that his fellow trusted partners would not feel the need to berate him. The reason for why it needed to be them is as part owners of the site, others would not have been afraid to also tell Brandon what needed to be said. There is a kiss ass mentality out there and there would have been less of that towards Brandon by promoting his blatantly wrong articles just because it is his site.

Head Honcho
    09-08-2009, 02:34 PM #204
    There is a kiss ass mentality out there and there would have been less of that towards Brandon by promoting his blatantly wrong articles just because it is his site.
    Maybe they ass kissers are users created by the crew there? I honestly don't know but, it is possible. I had not been to satwaves until I read Tylers most recent article so, I cant say that I know but you guys seem to talk about bizarro brain washed cheerleading. I can tell you that Brandon did reply to his own posts on SB under a fake name (until I noticed and asked him to stop...it didnt go on for long... as far as I know).
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 03:46 PM #205
    First of all this problem was there from the beginning and if they would have done something about it then there would be no reason for all the other bullshit now. By that I mean if they would have called Brandon every name in the book like, twit, idoit, dumbass, ect., ect., ect., after the first few wrong articles Brandon would have been more worried about doing the research needed to get it right so that his fellow trusted partners would not feel the need to berate him. The reason for why it needed to be them is as part owners of the site, others would not have been afraid to also tell Brandon what needed to be said. There is a kiss ass mentality out there and there would have been less of that towards Brandon by promoting his blatantly wrong articles just because it is his site.
    OUCH!!! I retract my Rick comments!!!

Page 21 of 21 ... 11192021