Page 9 of 48 ... 789101119 ...
    Mentor
    08-31-2009, 07:53 PM #81
    hey guys. hope everyone is doing better than me. i am back in NY and under some heavy meds.

i added more QASP today and avg'd at .024 of 500k shares. im done putting money in that one. i will just let it sit and pray to the stock gods. there is some activity with BCLE , i have 300k shares of that one and green but im holding. i really wish i added more because i have a feeling it will be moving soon. im averaged around .019 i think. i really have no clue about where my exit target is. but im not gonna sweat it. this one could run big, it has in the past.

i cant focus much (literally) im down with a major flu, ear infection (cant hear a thing, no balance and cant read very well -focusing problem).

i noticed someone else is in RTGV- just an update- i had gotten back in at .06 averaged down to .042 with a total of 275k shares. i sold em all between .047 and .053 for a little profit. i am keeping any eye on it and there is some weird MM activity going on, like they are propping up the price. if youre green , you may want to think about exits.

back to bed, and more meds

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 08:13 PM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    hey guys. hope everyone is doing better than me. i am back in NY and under some heavy meds.

i added more QASP today and avg'd at .024 of 500k shares. im done putting money in that one. i will just let it sit and pray to the stock gods. there is some activity with BCLE , i have 300k shares of that one and green but im holding. i really wish i added more because i have a feeling it will be moving soon. im averaged around .019 i think. i really have no clue about where my exit target is. but im not gonna sweat it. this one could run big, it has in the past.

i cant focus much (literally) im down with a major flu, ear infection (cant hear a thing, no balance and cant read very well -focusing problem).

i noticed someone else is in RTGV- just an update- i had gotten back in at .06 averaged down to .042 with a total of 275k shares. i sold em all between .047 and .053 for a little profit. i am keeping any eye on it and there is some weird MM activity going on, like they are propping up the price. if youre green , you may want to think about exits.

back to bed, and more meds
    Man, I hope you get better quick... sounds nasty!

Guru
    08-31-2009, 08:15 PM #83
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Romo

Would you please march your happy ass over to the SPONGE HQ and find out what the hell is the problem! When your are damn good...don't hide them!
    And while your at it...get them to give you the August sales numbers!
    Im thoroughly scanning the innernets and the EDGAR filing system says they can take an hour to review before posting the docs...based on that i suppose it could take longer if busy....The last 10ksb spng filed was at 5:26, right at the deadline....

Also, the fact they didn't release the august numbers makes me think something big is in the works for timing of pr's...I think they have a plan...because the july numbers were posted on the 31st of july not august 1

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 08:15 PM #84
    News out on SQNM today... I know, I know - big blue chipper over .0005 a share... but still, I think it should hit at least $14 in the future... been yipping about this one for a while now. Today's move kept me in the green today... word will get out after hours, so expecting a little more oomph tomorrow. News was that the bad news that dropped the price isn't such bad news.

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 08:16 PM #85
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Im thoroughly scanning the innernets and the EDGAR filing system says they can take an hour to review before posting the docs...based on that i suppose it could take longer if busy....The last 10ksb spng filed was at 5:26, right at the deadline....

Also, the fact they didn't release the august numbers makes me think something big is in the works for timing of pr's...I think they have a plan...
    Hope its good, does that mean we have to get up by the open tomorrow?

Guru
    08-31-2009, 08:28 PM #86
    maybe try this and hit refresh until you can't anymore..

http://sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?...ion=getcurrent

Guru
    08-31-2009, 08:35 PM #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Hope its good, does that mean we have to get up by the open tomorrow?
    i would recommend it only if you plan on taking action, like trying to sell in the morning to buy back later...personally im not too good at that, im just excited to see it...either way the numbers won't be bad, they will be good...the issue would be a panic sell by people who don't know or are planning to cause panic by selling if they file for an extension....filing for an extension won't mean anything to me...but to the new investors and short term investors will probably dump it at open...

Im giving until 10pm which i think the site said posting occurs until...I'll be up at the open anyway, but i doubt ill do anything either way...

Guru
    08-31-2009, 09:10 PM #88
    Would this be a picture of dilution and its effects? A buyback of shares should reverse this, eh?

Last edited by billhart22; 08-31-2009 at 10:41 PM.

08-31-2009, 09:20 PM #89
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Out of MGLG for good, now. Took the loss, moved on.

Tripled up on QASP with a buy at $.0185, now averaged at $.023.

QASP just seems like a really, really good bet right now.
    Jeez Greg, on the week we are actually promised a PR? Molassess wrote me saying that there will be updates on ALL (her capitals, not mine) projects. This was after I (very politely) pressed her for the contents of the update.

Wish i could be in QASP with you though...

Guru
    08-31-2009, 09:28 PM #90

spng

There seems to be some huballoo around the internets that they could still be or were working on share buybacks and want to get the share count as low as possible at the best price possible

I know very little about obb stocks and after market, but today there were 12million shares traded after hours...also i have noticed watching level II a very frequent block of 100k shares..pure speculation so don't think i know what im saying here, just reading other people verbal puke and combining it with my own observations...

The interesting supporting evidence was posted today regarding the 900 million shares shorted since 2006 that are out of the money since .09.

Speculation scenario #1: spongetech wants to get the share count as low as they possibly can before filing the 10k with the "subsequent actions" line that will tell the outstanding shares....the timing of the completion of the share buy back, august numbers pr, walmart could cause the short positions to cover at any price, especially if there are naked shorts...

if you don't like speculation as all of the above is and the reason im holding then check this out, because they posted the 10k last monday in some regards here http://www.spongetechinc.com/company_profile/highlights

the sp may be volatile while they are cleaning house and getting ready for Doulette and Touche but the numbers in the link above say where its going

Page 9 of 48 ... 789101119 ...