Page 48 of 48 ... 38464748
    Guru
    09-07-2009, 07:07 PM #471
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    spng...im taking a stab in the air with this one and saying that spng will trade low throughout the day with it hitting .198 but not much lower...I think near the end of the day could be a runup, maybe shorts covering since they know the 10k should (could) be out tuesday...I doubt the 10k comes out today.

Spng's share buyback ends today so it could be a reason to delay the 10k, so they can complete the buyback program and report the totals on tuesday in the subsequent events section of the 10k.

This is a very postive looking stock...I do suspect the O/S to come out around 622MM and possibly lower...their goal was 500MM...either is good and would cause an immediate 15% to 30% spike from .20

I am still confident in .30 to .40 near term.... and .67 to .87 mid term with over $1 long term. That to me is 1 month, 3 months and 12 months.
    i hate to quote myself however going into a new week the info above is good to read again.

The fact the 10k didn't come out on friday is a big time confidence booster, release bad news late on fridays before a holiday weekend, wait until tuesday for good news...im sure its going to be good news...

spng finished really strong to end the day friday....it did dip lower than i thought but i could tell it would break .20 nonetheless and after that it retested the .18's which was successful and found its way back up in the same day, pretty amazing really...

Mentor
    09-07-2009, 07:36 PM #472

New MGLG site.

With credit to the shrub for the notice;

New site for MGLG-
    http://magellan-energy.com/mg/faisal_test/home.asp

I had hesitated when Karen made mention of it in the various emails, thinking that could have been more of an update to the existing, rather than something "new."

Couple of notes. It appears to be a work in progress and not anything to get excited about, but they did come through on both items that Karen made mention of. It is also mildly interesting that this was done over the 3 day holiday .. somebody was working. Looks like an audio interview is forthcoming as well, looking forward to that. A bit more transparency with them listing their share information with the fact sheet.

"Established Proven Successful"

Is this code for a bump in the EPS? I'll take it ...

Mentor
    09-07-2009, 08:27 PM #473
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    i hate to quote myself however going into a new week the info above is good to read again.

The fact the 10k didn't come out on friday is a big time confidence booster, release bad news late on fridays before a holiday weekend, wait until tuesday for good news...im sure its going to be good news...

spng finished really strong to end the day friday....it did dip lower than i thought but i could tell it would break .20 nonetheless and after that it retested the .18's which was successful and found its way back up in the same day, pretty amazing really...
    Hi Romo,

I got to tell ya ... This weekend, after seeing these guy's on ESPN as the sponsor behind a Bass fishing tournament, later at the U.S Open and again a half an hour ago plastered on the center field wall during the Giants game, with the tag line America's Company to boot ... They are seemingly everywhere, more advertising than Sirius XM has done since the merger, all in just a few months.

Putting the hindsight in it's place and going forward, I am seriously contemplating getting into this.

Mentor
    09-07-2009, 09:42 PM #474
    Sold some SIRI end of day Friday to free up some powder for tomorrow AM.

Order placed for
    SPNG @ .20
    QASP @ .020
    BEHL @ .06

<==========================
    <==========================

stockholders meeting over the W/E...thats bill on the right!

will probably slap the ask if they open just alittle higher than my orders are placed! I want in on these bargins!
    If any open up significantly higher...will let order stand and see if they come back to me! Not in the chasing mood! MGLG taught me that lesson!

Would like to officially change the name of the pennystockwhatevers to the pennystockstuds...unless we have ladies involved...then we should call the group the pennystockstuds! Like how I changed the name to make the ladies feel welcome!

Have a great day tomorrow!

Jeff
    Last edited by just sirius; 09-07-2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: F/U

Enthusiast
    09-07-2009, 09:42 PM #475
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Hi Romo,

I got to tell ya ... This weekend, after seeing these guy's on ESPN as the sponsor behind a Bass fishing tournament, later at the U.S Open and again a half an hour ago plastered on the center field wall during the Giants game, with the tag line America's Company to boot ... They are seemingly everywhere, more advertising than Sirius XM has done since the merger, all in just a few months.

Putting the hindsight in it's place and going forward, I am seriously contemplating getting into this.
    Evening all:

Tib, I'm with you. I'm really struggling with where to put my dry powder. QASP, SPNG, BEHL and BCLE are all positioned for big gains in the next couple of weeks. It's looking more and more like SPNG may be the only authentic penny to go long with.

I'm babbling, will make my decision under the pressure of the opening bell tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Fasten your seatbelts, it's gonna be a heckuva ride.....

Mentor
    09-07-2009, 09:44 PM #476
    OK...thats not really Bill on the right!

Sorry Bill!

Mentor
    09-07-2009, 09:46 PM #477
    BigSandy

Looks like we are in the same boat! Went ahead and placed an order @ open since I will be on the road by that time!

have a great day tomorrow!

Jeff

Enthusiast
    09-07-2009, 10:02 PM #478
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    BigSandy

Looks like we are in the same boat! Went ahead and placed an order @ open since I will be on the road by that time!

have a great day tomorrow!

Jeff
    Thanks Jeff:

Wouldn't it be cool to be talking tomorrow nite about all of them beginning big runs...start making room in the checkbook for more zeros....lol.

09-07-2009, 10:36 PM #479
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    With credit to the shrub for the notice;

New site for MGLG-
    http://magellan-energy.com/mg/faisal_test/home.asp

I had hesitated when Karen made mention of it in the various emails, thinking that could have been more of an update to the existing, rather than something "new."

Couple of notes. It appears to be a work in progress and not anything to get excited about, but they did come through on both items that Karen made mention of. It is also mildly interesting that this was done over the 3 day holiday .. somebody was working. Looks like an audio interview is forthcoming as well, looking forward to that. A bit more transparency with them listing their share information with the fact sheet.

"Established Proven Successful"

Is this code for a bump in the EPS? I'll take it ...
    Thanks for the link Tib. Up until the last pr I was looking for this but lost interest after the pr. I'm not sure what to think of it, one one hand looks like a couple of lazy guys trying to find enough oil to run there house for the winter...on the other, looks like a small company trying to find a start/gets its footing. Who knows?

Page 48 of 48 ... 38464748