Page 4 of 48 ... 2345614 ...
    Mentor
    08-31-2009, 08:26 AM #31
    Good Morning LT

Your DD and posting on findings on QASP is much appreciated!

Aren't my to boys cute!

<----------------------------

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 09:06 AM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Bill thanks for the kind words and wishes on spng for us in it...I don't know how you can keep up with everyone....I keep seeing QASP as I scroll but haven't read a thing! Good luck...I did notice they pulled a statement that they were profitting $15 MM and then said oops it was actually $30MM? That sounds nice for a mistake...

As for MGLG, fuhgetaboutit...even if its a fake company and a pump and dump and what not...hey, maybe they'll set up another pump soon...but I have a feeling its 3 guys and an oil rig lookin' for oil and don't do much for running an office and being political...with 800k shares as long as my shares are still real im keeping them...
    Here's the starter post for QASP info, there's a few link's in there from the post Bill put up;

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2537

Think the shrub i box thingy is the best bet as mentioned, I was hoping to consolidate everything here, including items not found over at the spoke ... It's just a time soak searching through all these postings ...

Threw these out the other day only because it gives us a placement if you will for that brick and mortar, a confirmation ...

http://www.jaa.aero/AirSys/Herlong.aspx

http://www.jaa.aero/AirSys/Herlong.aspx

I like the business model behind what they are doing and with the acquisitions and I do believe the share by back is still in play ... It is somewhat remarkable that the SP has been taken out back like this ... 2 cents? ... I am just hoping the planets align this week, if they are stupid enough to keep at a discount and miggle throws out any propaganda at all (perfect word there Bill) ... BTW, what if miggle doesn't come out with something this week? I think there will be some serious ramifications at this point ...we have been strung along so long and now they have basically put themselves in a situation where they have to say something, anything ... Not to forget the 'new website' ... It's the new Miller Lite - Less mglg, more QASP

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 09:08 AM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Good Morning LT

Your DD and posting on findings on QASP is much appreciated!

Aren't my to boys cute!

Yuk yuk ...

08-31-2009, 09:29 AM #34
    HEY if bcle does take off... the question is do you sell at ex. .04 and hope it goes back to .02 before a run to .04 again its like how do you know when to sell :/
    w/ QASP 10's to 50's and now back to 20's.

if sold at 50's and bought back at 20's = perfect but impossible to know whats good

Guru
    08-31-2009, 09:57 AM #35

spng

OOO WEEE!

I had a GTC buy on spng still left on the board from thursday that just filled at .1958, hooray for me!

This morning is just a head fake by MM's to gobble up shares from stops and weak hands, no need to worry...

goes to show having some dry powder can be a good thing to pick up shares (on any stock) during big swing dips..

I kinda feel like i cheated...

Guru
    08-31-2009, 10:03 AM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by thetree View Post
    Damn romo we are holding the same 2 stocks. And im sure in almost the exact opposite proportions. Right now yours looks like a big green pacman and mine looks like a big red one. Im really hoping for molassess to come through and change that for me this week, hopefully early on so i can get into some qasp with the rest of these guys. I would also like to get back into BEHL before it does anything again.
    yeah, that is funny, the i had a siri pacman gobbling up all my other stocks for a while too...

Guru
    08-31-2009, 10:12 AM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    spng with 10k and august sales,
    oh snap, forgot about august sales numbers, yes that should be out today maybe tomorrow...

Guru
    08-31-2009, 10:29 AM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    You too huh, Bill? I hear ya loud and clear, have absolutely nothing to add other than I am one as well (and the wife) ... It's absurd through and through, I am just in a petty, purposeful denial ... I hear ya man, will leave it at that.
    I will be fine, just as soon as the bugs quit crawling on my skin. Ha ha , just kidding...

Temperature's rising
    Fever is high
    Can't see no future
    Can't see no sky

My feet are so heavy
    So is my head
    I wish I was a baby
    I wish I was dead

Cold turkey has got me on the run

My body is aching
    Goose-pimple bone
    Can't see no body
    Leave me alone

My eyes are wide open
    Can't get to sleep
    One thing I'm sure of
    I'm in at the deep freeze

Thirty-six hours
    Rolling in pain
    Praying to someone
    Free me again

Oh I'll be a good boy
    Please make me well
    I promise you anything
    Get me out of this hell

Oh, oh, oh, oh

--------------------

Lol............I am just screwing around. I am fine.

08-31-2009, 10:45 AM #39
    Good morning all. Lets hope for a positive week here for a few of these picks. I'd like to see some patience pay off here soon.

Bill, GL kicking the habit. Never been a smoker but seen a ton of friends and family battle this thing but it always turned out for the better.

Whoa!! Never thought I'd see Behl below .05 again, yikes!!! I need miggle to pop to .001 so I can get out even and buy more Behl and Qasp

Guru
    08-31-2009, 10:53 AM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Good morning all. Lets hope for a positive week here for a few of these picks. I'd like to see some patience pay off here soon.

Bill, GL kicking the habit. Never been a smoker but seen a ton of friends and family battle this thing but it always turned out for the better.

Whoa!! Never thought I'd see Behl below .05 again, yikes!!! I need miggle to pop to .001 so I can get out even and buy more Behl and Qasp
    Thanks Geek,

I appreciate your support....I truthfully am not having a problem with it all other than a little physiological change. I want something to pop, this is really getting boring! lol

Page 4 of 48 ... 2345614 ...