Page 39 of 48 ... 293738394041 ...
    09-04-2009, 09:47 AM #381
    Can anyone tell me what L2 looks like on BCLE, you don't have to post it unless you want to but just need to know what you see...Thanks in advance

Mentor
    09-04-2009, 10:01 AM #382
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what L2 looks like on BCLE, you don't have to post it unless you want to but just need to know what you see...Thanks in advance
    im a tard when it comes to posting pictures here. but there is heavy resistance at .035... it touched .036 then big selloff at .035 then back down here to .031.

3 mm volume so far..

looks like it was option number 2 on my post from last night since it was mentioned that a stock promoter was hired to pump this stock.

09-04-2009, 10:08 AM #383
    Thanks Bass, glad to see your feeling better

Mentor
    09-04-2009, 10:09 AM #384
    some very good ask slapping at .033

09-04-2009, 10:13 AM #385
    hey Bigsandy,

Im from Georgia but living in Nashville and considering the Carolinas for my next move. Cant leave the south alone for some reason.

09-04-2009, 10:15 AM #386
    I now have an exit strategy with BCLE, which appears to be starting another run. The last run was in May, and it went up to $0.10 to $0.14 range fairly quickly.

That is my target. I will sell off enough to get my original investment back around the $0.04-0.05 range. If it sees $0.10, then my trigger finger will be itchy.

As I learned from BEHL... it's better to just watch diligently and try to sell it ALL where you think the peak *might* be. Sure, it could go up higher (or drop lower), but you makes your best decision and yous moves on.

So, I'm planning on selling out. I can always re-enter.

With the Pinks and OTC stocks... I believe it is better to medium-term flip the stocks than to be a true long. There are exceptions (BEHL, SPNG), but really... I'm in medium-term flipping mode. Learning as we go...

Guru
    09-04-2009, 11:30 AM #387
    Geez, don't everybody all talk at once! lol It is a tremendously exciting day, isn't it? Like boring to the nth degree..............It's Friday! No market for three days after today......good! We need a break from this tumultuously riveting pace that we have been enduring here in late August and early September.

EVFL looks like it is flat line dead. It is a fooler though...it is only hibernating.

QASP is just hanging out and waiting

BCLE - Who would have thought that BCLE would be the most exciting stock for the day?

MGLG - SOS (same old shit, just a penny down from yesterday).

SPNG - Kind of took a little dip there....

Guru
    09-04-2009, 11:32 AM #388
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    I now have an exit strategy with BCLE, which appears to be starting another run. The last run was in May, and it went up to $0.10 to $0.14 range fairly quickly.

That is my target. I will sell off enough to get my original investment back around the $0.04-0.05 range. If it sees $0.10, then my trigger finger will be itchy.

As I learned from BEHL... it's better to just watch diligently and try to sell it ALL where you think the peak *might* be. Sure, it could go up higher (or drop lower), but you makes your best decision and yous moves on.

So, I'm planning on selling out. I can always re-enter.

With the Pinks and OTC stocks... I believe it is better to medium-term flip the stocks than to be a true long. There are exceptions (BEHL, SPNG), but really... I'm in medium-term flipping mode. Learning as we go...
    Greg, you have your thinking cap on. Good plan for you.

I am going to sell all at .10 and then re-buy.

Mentor
    09-04-2009, 11:42 AM #389
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Geez, don't everybody all talk at once! lol It is a tremendously exciting day, isn't it? Like boring to the nth degree..............It's Friday! No market for three days after today......good! We need a break from this tumultuously riveting pace that we have been enduring here in late August and early September.

EVFL looks like it is flat line dead. It is a fooler though...it is only hibernating.

QASP is just hanging out and waiting

BCLE - Who would have thought that BCLE would be the most exciting stock for the day?

MGLG - SOS (same old shit, just a penny down from yesterday).

SPNG - Kind of took a little dip there....

good morning bill.

bcle is looking good. people should think about tAKINg profits soon imo. my optimal strategy has always been selling into a rally. obviously its hard to gauge where the apex will be but trimming holdings along the way is a good way to do it.

qasp decent gains with fairly low volume

its a beautiful day here in ny. im off to do some bass fishing , hopefully i will have a good day. this year has been horrible for me so im hoping for a late summer rally on the reservoirs!!!

to everyone else, gl on your trades. remember its never bad to take some profits.

sean- are you still holding BCLE? you should be green on this by now.

Guru
    09-04-2009, 11:48 AM #390
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    good morning bill.

bcle is looking good. people should think about tAKINg profits soon imo. my optimal strategy has always been selling into a rally. obviously its hard to gauge where the apex will be but trimming holdings along the way is a good way to do it.

qasp decent gains with fairly low volume

its a beautiful day here in ny. im off to do some bass fishing , hopefully i will have a good day. this year has been horrible for me so im hoping for a late summer rally on the reservoirs!!!

to everyone else, gl on your trades. remember its never bad to take some profits.

sean- are you still holding BCLE? you should be green on this by now.
    Sean's computer broke down. He may not have one back yet. If Canadian computer care is like Canadian Health Care, it may take 6 months...

Page 39 of 48 ... 293738394041 ...