Page 2 of 48 123412 ...
    Guru
    08-30-2009, 11:17 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    I'm too slow ... you found it!

Ah, still, you are doing fairly well no?
    yeah, my average is .1405 now so not complaining just wish the light had come on faster upstairs....

Guru
    08-30-2009, 11:24 PM #12
    Bill thanks for the kind words and wishes on spng for us in it...I don't know how you can keep up with everyone....I keep seeing QASP as I scroll but haven't read a thing! Good luck...I did notice they pulled a statement that they were profitting $15 MM and then said oops it was actually $30MM? That sounds nice for a mistake...

As for MGLG, fuhgetaboutit...even if its a fake company and a pump and dump and what not...hey, maybe they'll set up another pump soon...but I have a feeling its 3 guys and an oil rig lookin' for oil and don't do much for running an office and being political...with 800k shares as long as my shares are still real im keeping them...

Guru
    08-31-2009, 12:02 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Bill thanks for the kind words and wishes on spng for us in it...I don't know how you can keep up with everyone....I keep seeing QASP as I scroll but haven't read a thing! Good luck...I did notice they pulled a statement that they were profitting $15 MM and then said oops it was actually $30MM? That sounds nice for a mistake...

As for MGLG, fuhgetaboutit...even if its a fake company and a pump and dump and what not...hey, maybe they'll set up another pump soon...but I have a feeling its 3 guys and an oil rig lookin' for oil and don't do much for running an office and being political...with 800k shares as long as my shares are still real im keeping them...

Romo, thanks!

QASP is taking some time until they can put everybody together to get the signing of four or five acquitisitons done. To anybody that has been in the corporate world, you will know that scheduling conflicts occurs all of the time. So much time is wasted flying here and there to accomplish business, when it all could be done over the internet. Putting 5 companies together at one time is a challenge. That is the sole reason that QASP has not jelled yet.

BCLE...watch it and hang with it...the company is much more powerful than you might think. If you are not comfortable for the long, the take profit when you can and move on.

EVFL is supposed to have some numbers up this Monday morning, or at least some kind of propaganda. The O/S is huge, but with some news could move to .0010...if it gets close, sell it!! It is a momentum stock. It is not one to wait for a dividend on!
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-31-2009 at 12:22 AM.

Guru
    08-31-2009, 12:06 AM #14

Romo,

Bass and I have been all over this one for a while...I don't know how much info the ibox contains on the wheel with this stock, but it is worth checking out..Ichimoto got us interested in this stock...check his name out also..If I can find something tangible in the morning to tie you into, I will!

Have a great night guys! and GLTA tomorrow morning!

Guru
    08-31-2009, 12:17 AM #15

I only have 760K free shares riding there. I have made my profit...so what they do is what they do, but I am concerned and am on the side of people that bought in about .0010 and are trying to get their investment back. I am pulling for them and hope the stock really rebounds!

Go, MGLG!!

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 12:21 AM #16
    hey Bill

Are you still here this evening?

Guru
    08-31-2009, 12:24 AM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    hey Bill

Are you still here this evening?
    Yes, for twenty more minutes, then you have to have a subscription.

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 12:29 AM #18
    Looks like we could have an adventure on our hands this week with miggle(not holding breath), spng with 10k and august sales, bcle (who knows), qasp (starting to like this one alot...need to throw some more coin at this one)

Any 1 of them could pop pretty hard to the upside...I think downside risk is minimal at this point! Sure would like to get out of miggle! Too many other good ones just waiting to explode!

Guru
    08-31-2009, 12:46 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Looks like we could have an adventure on our hands this week with miggle(not holding breath), spng with 10k and august sales, bcle (who knows), qasp (starting to like this one alot...need to throw some more coin at this one)

Any 1 of them could pop pretty hard to the upside...I think downside risk is minimal at this point! Sure would like to get out of miggle! Too many other good ones just waiting to explode!
    This is my second day not smoking. Well, needless to say.I am not really comfortable. I can hang with it...I don't need it, but it stinks and sucks your money...............I am going to see what I can do with this..maybe nothing, but maybe success. I don't guarantee a damn thing. I am just taking a shot and nothing more!

GLTA!!

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 12:54 AM #20
    Bill

This is from Sean....Go BBBBBBBiiiiiiiiiiillllllll !!!!

Actually, Bill...tobacco alone costs us 100's of Billions of $ each year! Number 1 evil in the world...other than wives!!!LOL

Will keep you in my prayers...If it gets real bad...just set another rat on fire...it'll make you feel better!

Drinking MM, may also add to the difficulty in quitting, so switch to something cheaper!LOL

Good Luck!

Jeff
    Last edited by just sirius; 08-31-2009 at 12:58 AM. Reason: F/U

Page 2 of 48 123412 ...