GS started rallying in freaking November, not March, NOVEMBER on our dime. I hate those guys. Look at that, 38.2% from it's high!!!!!!!!! (remember that you consider the rally from the highs, not off the lows) I should have drawn the fibs upside down... but you get the point - perfect retractment.
What about the banks in general- look at IYF - should be tracking banks that didn't get handouts... it hasn't even hit the first line yet!!!
Total BS -
Our tax dollars going to those banks, and their xmas bonuses!
I hate it.
My credit union won't and never would loan me enough to buy a house, and you know what???? IT'S AWESOME CAUSE I CAN'T FREAKIN' AFFORD TO BUY ONE... why couldn't the gov bail them out for doing the right thing!!!!!! Ah, I guess technically, they don't need a bailout, but I'd sleep better knowing they got a handout before some of those other banks!
Last edited by Dr. Dave; 09-01-2009 at 07:53 AM.
Bill, just sell off your MGLG (if you wish to get out), take the loss (if any) and move on with QASP. Three months of MGLG steadily going down was enough for me; QASP obviously will be going up very, very soon and is on sale until then.
I am just starting to do diligence on a new sub-penny stock: GTLA (GT Legends Automotive). This should appeal to all the car nuts on this forum.
With what I currently know (from reading the iBox over on the spoke), it looks like a MUCH better lottery ticket-type play than, say, MGLG or others:
1. The share price is very low, .0004 currently.
2. The float is small, if the numbers from January are still correct (and I don't think they are based on recent volume -- IMHO they have diluted).
3. The recent volume is still pretty low, 15-16 million shares daily.
4. The company is about one year old. The stock surged to over .50 initially, and had one more rally around the .10 area. It could return to either of those levels.
5. They are dabbling in electric conversions for older cars, which I can see the enthusiast crowd going for in the future.
As always, DYODD. I am doing more research today. If I am comfortable enough, I'd have no problem throwing down a few hundred in order to get 500,000 shares or so.
Lottery-type play at worst, decent money-maker at best.
Good Day all...GL to everyone out there today, lets hope for the best. I don't really have any useful info to spew, I will just say that miggle had pre market action today, wierd. Bill, was that you getting out
Does anyone have L2 for BCLE? It would be greatly appreciated.
BEHL is a real rocker!
@ .04 right now..
Last edited by billhart22; 09-01-2009 at 10:32 AM.
Why the drop for BEHL? Just lack of interest or did I
Miss some bad news?
Here you go, geek!