Page 44 of 48 ... 344243444546 ...
    Guru
    09-04-2009, 09:03 PM #431
    [QUOTE=atmgeek1;50425]
    Quote Originally Posted by notwal View Post
    I think we are definitely in the middle of a "pump" with BCLE...rather its a dump or not, I have no idea, but we have all waited a while on this so lets get some $ and by the way that website is absolutely HORRIBLE[/QUOTE

this is my first run with bcle so my take is without any experience but her ya go....a few weeks there wasn't any interest in the stock at all, just look at the volume. Then they removed the "stop sign" and interest came back immediately with volume and a small bump. Then the first pr and yesterday with the second pr the rise to the current pps has been very steady. One of the most steady climbs I have witnessed in my short time watching stocks, very healthy, imo. Along with the comments others have made about how this one runs when it does I think we will still see a steady rise with profits being taken at every level of resistance. That profit taking is not bad for the stock, natural if anything. So far up til this point it has recovered and pressed forward. Today was the first gap up with this one, small but nevertheless a gap up. I think we may have a larger gap p before this rise is over. JMO, DYODD
    It will be interesting.....we will get a better idea next Tuesday and Wednesday..

Mentor
    09-05-2009, 04:16 AM #432
    [QUOTE=billhart22;50428]
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post

It will be interesting.....we will get a better idea next Tuesday and Wednesday..
    It's been a while since I posted a chart on this guy, nothing has changed, it appears to be a rare, but massive reverse symmetrical triangle. Typically, the moves between the heavier dark blue lines that mark the triangle are 123 type, which is the case for all moves with the exception of april to the later part of may. That one is a little more complicated. I note a little resistance line that we almost hit today in red. I also marked the fibs, and the round numbers of 0.05, 0.10 and 0.15, which you can see where pretty solid support and resistance zones. Since none of these lines overlap, there isn't a case for one of them to be stronger than the other, such as those I marked on charts such as SIRI previously. Hopefully, the pattern will play out, and we will see it eventually hit the upper trendline. If the pattern stays true, then we will of course see ups and downs along the way. A lot of these patterns have been forming on 60 min charts of the US E-mini futures, along with some of the market leaders... but have given a wilder ride (expected for shorter time frames). I'm kind of a dummy, since I entered before the last touch of the line... if I believed my own lip smack, I would have waited until then and been up a little more at this point.

I hope this one plays out.

Last edited by Dr. Dave; 09-05-2009 at 05:57 AM.

Mentor
    09-05-2009, 04:35 AM #433
    SPNG-

Last I updated this, we had a pennant, and what I believed to be the set of waves up (green numbers). My measurement of the target for the green pennant move was 0.008 off, but oh well, lol. There appears to be possible a new pennant or flag formation in the works. So "technically", those not in could place a buy in the formation, with a stop at the double-fib .18 mark... or if there is a close below the lower orange trendline. We have some confirmation of the pattern in the volume, you want to see a decrease in volume as the pattern forms. If the stock were to break out on tuesday, we'd expect the target to actually be the old high or close to 0.28 (how's that for vague, giving a range now...). In terms of bigger waves, the blue 5, would be a larger scale 1, and the blue C, would be a larger scale 2, so lets hope we are seeing the larger scale 2 to 3 move, where the resistance at the blue 5 will be blown out of the water, and the possible pennant move high in the sky.

Disclaimer - again, it's all tea leaf reading, just cause I'm a freak that believes in the stuff somewhat doesn't mean it's gonna happen. My only DD is reading imromo's reports.

But, I like SPNG for several reasons, we can buy the stuff, we see it advertised in real places, and.... the chart is pretty clean - can't say that for some of these.

Last edited by Dr. Dave; 09-05-2009 at 05:56 AM.

Mentor
    09-05-2009, 04:36 AM #434
    I noticed the orange pole line overlaps one of the candles, it's that candle that I used for the current lower orange trendline.

Mentor
    09-05-2009, 04:42 AM #435
    Another thing to note, I added in some volume and money indicators. I cut the time frames in half, and that seems to give good signals and correlation for these pennies. Everything happens with these much faster, so I don't think using default settings is where it's at. In fact, as erratic as some of these pennies are, I hold my opinion that most indicators aren't worth much, but in the case of SPNG, the price and volume action is much smoother than most, so I think they are ok for this guy.

09-05-2009, 04:52 AM #436
    beep .

Mentor
    09-05-2009, 05:36 AM #437
    Sean, go to bed, isn't it 3 million am in the morning there?
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 09-05-2009 at 05:57 AM.

Mentor
    09-05-2009, 09:16 AM #438
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Tib,

I found the info on that chart. You cannot buy MGLG now, you can only sell it.....hmmmmmmmmmm

MGLG was just added to this list. It is in bright green.

In Scottrade you go to home, then message center, then clearing restrictions to get the daily "poop" list.
    Update from the shrub -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what I got from Scottrade.

Dear Client:

Thank you for your e-mail.

At this time Scottrade is not permitting new purchases of these securities within our accounts. We do regret any inconvenience this may cause for you. This trading restriction is due to the cost prohibitive clearing requirements of these particular companies' transfer agents.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Don Simon

National Service Center

Scottrade Inc.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=41222304

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mentor
    09-05-2009, 09:18 AM #439
    Also, buried in that list ....

CWRN LKRV
    CXAC LYMGF
    ENCS MAMG
    ERUC MDNO
    EVFL MDRG
    EWRC MLCO#
    FMNJ MNTY
    FNXC MODR
    FTAR MSRM

Mentor
    09-05-2009, 10:10 AM #440
    Walking by the boob tube a minute ago saw a huge sponsor blip for Spongetech on ESPN, ...

Some bass fishing tournament ... It's on the main podium, on a good sized sign out in the crowd ... everywhere!

I see now, apparently a repeat from June -

SPONGETECH TENNESSEE TRIUMPH PRO
    http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/t...S_KentuckyLake

Great exposure nevertheless

Page 44 of 48 ... 344243444546 ...