Page 3 of 48 1234513 ...
    Mentor
    08-31-2009, 01:00 AM #21
    Good nite all! It's pumpkin time!

Jeff

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 01:06 AM #22
    Since everyone else is posting pictures of family and such...thought I join in!

That is me and my boys playing football...I'm the one getting ready to kick the ball!

<------------------------------------

08-31-2009, 06:19 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Tib, lol, i saw that post you found of "haven't learned anything" ...sure like to get back that spng average of .04 right about now....

alots changed since june, the only 2 stocks i have right now are spng and mglg....
    Damn romo we are holding the same 2 stocks. And im sure in almost the exact opposite proportions. Right now yours looks like a big green pacman and mine looks like a big red one. Im really hoping for molassess to come through and change that for me this week, hopefully early on so i can get into some qasp with the rest of these guys. I would also like to get back into BEHL before it does anything again.

08-31-2009, 06:35 AM #24
    I just went back to re-read some of last weeks PRs and I noticed the "BEHL shareholder meeting" in february. At the monte carlo in vegas? That would be fun. We should all go! I think ray made the right move with these guys. They seem like the real deal, as long as they can start pumping out the cash. I like the idea of doing a ton of DD on a company, and betting your portfolio on it. Is there a way to find OTC/BB companies that are located near you? It would be great to be able to keep an eye on your investment from the bushes with binoculars!!

Addict
    08-31-2009, 06:59 AM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by thetree View Post
    I just went back to re-read some of last weeks PRs and I noticed the "BEHL shareholder meeting" in february. At the monte carlo in vegas? That would be fun. We should all go! I think ray made the right move with these guys. They seem like the real deal, as long as they can start pumping out the cash. I like the idea of doing a ton of DD on a company, and betting your portfolio on it. Is there a way to find OTC/BB companies that are located near you? It would be great to be able to keep an eye on your investment from the bushes with binoculars!!
    What's the exact date Tree? I have vacation starting Feb 22

also I was looking thru some random forum on the spoke and found an interesting chart.
    LLBO
    it definitely looks ready for the second run up of the cup in a cup n handle formation. But I haven't done any DD on it so I can't make any recomendations on it.
    Can someone please post the chart here for me? Thx in advance.

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 07:03 AM #26
    China dumped SSEC down 6.72% and E-mini's pulling back

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 07:06 AM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    What's the exact date Tree? I have vacation starting Feb 22

also I was looking thru some random forum on the spoke and found an interesting chart.
    LLBO
    it definitely looks ready for the second run up of the cup in a cup n handle formation. But I haven't done any DD on it so I can't make any recomendations on it.
    Can someone please post the chart here for me? Thx in advance.
    I seriously need to hit the hay, can post one later if someone else hasn't... i like the chart, but for a different reason.

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 07:07 AM #28
    I can spy on BEHL I guess - I'm going on vacation here in a couple of weeks, but I'll cruise up there one day. Looks like my boss has another company to grow algae, or rather, they needed my boss... he's still out of town, can't get the story straight.

Enthusiast
    08-31-2009, 08:04 AM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Since everyone else is posting pictures of family and such...thought I join in!

That is me and my boys playing football...I'm the one getting ready to kick the ball!

wub bub bub bub ba, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk nyuk....lol. nice family there JS!

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 08:26 AM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    This is my second day not smoking. Well, needless to say.I am not really comfortable. I can hang with it...I don't need it, but it stinks and sucks your money...............I am going to see what I can do with this..maybe nothing, but maybe success. I don't guarantee a damn thing. I am just taking a shot and nothing more!

GLTA!!
    You too huh, Bill? I hear ya loud and clear, have absolutely nothing to add other than I am one as well (and the wife) ... It's absurd through and through, I am just in a petty, purposeful denial ... I hear ya man, will leave it at that.

Page 3 of 48 1234513 ...