Page 33 of 48 ... 23313233343543 ...
    Addict
    09-03-2009, 05:53 PM #321
    BioCentric Submits a RFP for Comfort Systems to Build the Algae Pro Photobioreactor Solution in Death Valley Junction
    BEHL15:00 EDTMarketwire
    SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/03/09 -- BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BEHL) today announced the following shareholder information: The company released today the submission for a RFP to Comfort Systems to build a Ten Acre Algae Pro Photobioreactor in Death Valley Junction.

Specifically this RFP is for the following participation:

1. Project quote, which will include:

A. Layover (draft 3D model) of the project vision reflecting a 3D view of how the project will look like

B. Estimate which will include the following jobs:

Land prep

Installation of hard assets

Connectivity points, plumbing, system and equipment install

Construction of the service building to hold the harvesting, storage, and drying equipment

2. Harvesting system quote

3. System Description, System Cost and System Profit & Loss Analysis

4. Letter of Intent prepared and signed between our companies respectively covering areas of our collaboration.

Mr. Fisher, CEO of BioCentric, stated today, "We appreciate the opportunity to work with Comfort Systems and realize the importance of this collaboration. Their expertise in most of what we deliver provides a level of comfort for our present and future clientele."

Addict
    09-03-2009, 05:58 PM #322

Wtf??

While I was at work today I saw a PR from BEHL stating that they signed a contract and recieved money from a company in Mongolia to put a PBR there. It was a PR about actual INCOME, but now its gone?
    Im not dipping into the Vicodin at work, I swear.

Guru
    09-03-2009, 05:59 PM #323
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Does it give you L2 on pinks and otcbb? I have it but my L@ is through scottrade so I dont have L2 on istockmanager but if it shows the pennies I may have to switch it
    I am ignorant...how do you get Scottrade on your blackberry?

Addict
    09-03-2009, 05:59 PM #324
    Ah thank goodness. Sometimes the spoke can come in handy. The PR is already added to the iBox there.

BioCentric Signs a Master Services and Teaming Agreement With Gruppo Oil and Energy, LLC

SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/03/09 -- BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc.

(PINKSHEETS: BEHL) today announced the following shareholder information:

The company released today the execution of a Master Services and Teaming Agreement between Gruppo Oil and Energy, LLC and BioCentric Energy.

BioCentric has received an earnest money deposit that will be held in escrow until BioCentric delivers an inclusive, and comprehensive Plan of Action for the initial ten acre Algae Pro Photobioreactor in Inner Mongolia. BioCentric will also receive onsite management and VPN management fees as well as a royalty payment for achieved results and a commission in the event of BioCentric securing the offtake agreement. BioCentric shall also have a small ownership stake in the facility.

Mr. Dennis Fisher, CEO of BioCentric, stated today, "We appreciate the opportunity to deliver our cold weather solution to Inner Mongolia. Being adjacent to the MSW incineration facility will provide both the heat and CO2 source to maintain our solution and the sorghum being provided for our solution will offset the low PAR data. It is our intent at this time to explore several different strains of algae for maximum profitability."
    Last edited by ShotsII; 09-03-2009 at 06:03 PM.

Mentor
    09-03-2009, 06:35 PM #325
    stang

can get L2 on IStockManager for OTC BB with TDA on my blackberry...Doesnt appear to allow access to Pinks!

However, doesn't always load...have to reload occassionally to get L2 or charts on screen!
    Last edited by just sirius; 09-03-2009 at 06:40 PM. Reason: had more shit to say

09-03-2009, 06:55 PM #326
    I have istockmanager with TD on my iphone and can only see L2 for SPNG...if anyone is ever able to L2 for all pinks on iphone please post broker and app

09-03-2009, 06:57 PM #327
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I am ignorant...how do you get Scottrade on your blackberry?
    Bill try this- http://m.scottrade.com/overview/overview.asp

try copying that link and emailing it to yourself then opening it on your blackberry. I use istockmanager and it rocks, but its for TDA. I switched my main account over to TDA because I was getting sick of paying the extra .005% on pennies and scottrade was not willing to wave it. I also got tda to match scottrades $7 commission but no extra on pennies. I left just a little bit of money/evfl and qedn in scott so I could keep elite until I got command center all figured out, and now tda has think or swim's platform too so once I figure out which i like best I will gt rid of ST all together. If you do the math anything over a $600 penny stock purchase will cost you more money in commission with scottrade than the standard $10/trade at TDA.

09-03-2009, 07:06 PM #328
    Also, I was personally able to get TD to give me $5 commissions if anyone wants to move there....I was somehow able to get them to commission match my "old" broker. Also, TD upgrades you to Apex if u make 5 trades a month and that includes L2(hopefully they cover all pinks soon) Its worth a shot

09-03-2009, 07:22 PM #329

MGLG PR Interpretation

The solution, originally put in place to resolve the high BTU situation in Anderson, Morgan, Fentress and Scott Counties, has so far been unable to resolve the problem on a consistent enough basis to allow for continuous natural gas production

I believe they found a solution to the problem to allow for continuous production:

Area producers are in the process of disconnecting their lines and reconnecting them to an alternate system which is strictly a collection line.

Magellan believes that the possibility of further disruptions have been addressed with this new solution.

"While this has admittedly been a setback for Magellan and the other producers in the area, a solution has been found and is being implemented," stated Apolinar Carcasona, President of Magellan Energy. "Our wells have realized significant natural gas production in the past, we believe that we have the resources for significant production to come

So this means once they finish setting up this new system, they will be able to give the production flow numbers. So we can possibly see some #'s within 1-2 months.

I am on the verge of selling tomorrow and taking a hefty loss (.0009 avg) and investing the remainder of my MGLG money into QASP which I believe is at least a triple within the days of September (recouping my losses). Any comments/criticism/advice for my PR interpretation and investing strategy?

Mentor
    09-03-2009, 09:03 PM #330
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    ng bottomed?
    Can't tell at the moment - there seems to be some price support for futures, but who knows if it will hold. NG futures didn't have the spike in volume that UNG the etf did. I kinda passed out after I wrote that, I was up all night, just stayed awake for the open.

Page 33 of 48 ... 23313233343543 ...