Page 13 of 48 ... 3111213141523 ...
    Addict
    09-01-2009, 12:51 PM #121
    SpongeTech® Delivery Systems, Inc. Reports Record Booked Orders of $70 Million during the First Quarter of FY ‘10
    SPNG11:30 EDTBusiness Wire
    SpongeTech® Delivery Systems, Inc. ("SpongeTech") “The Smarter Sponge™”, (OTCBB: SPNG - News) is pleased to announced that the Company has booked approximately $70 million in orders during the first quarter of FY ‘10; having another record month bringing in approximately $29 million in new orders for the month of August compared to July's orders of approximately $23.5 million. As SpongeTech has matured its sales and distribution channels, we can now appreciate a “seasonal effect” on the demand for our specialized products. Our fiscal Q1 which occurs between June and August is typically the timeframe for winter and holiday season pre-orders from retailers. The tremendous growth that the Company is experiencing this quarter has been partially due to increased commercial demand for out complete line of medical and household cleaning products from school systems as well as sporting venues. We feel that this demand is likely in response to the high level of awareness surrounding the upcoming flu season in the northern hemisphere.

SpongeTech's products are being ordered and reordered by various major national retail outlets including drugstores, supermarkets, membership warehouse clubs, and big box stores and online at www.spongetech.com. The Company’s Direct Response marketing program has also been showing increase return from its commercials that are aired nationally on cable and satellite channels for its Car Care and Pet Care products as well as its newest Children's Bath Sponge. The Company's marketing campaign continues to support the retail distribution with its sports sponsorship portfolio which includes leveraging several NFL teams, MLB teams, the World Football Challenge, Sarah Fisher Racing and the US Open.

"The first quarter has been a monumental success in the growth phase of our Company," commented Michael Metter, CEO of SpongeTech. "Within the quarter, we have had a tremendously successful release of our Children’s Bath Sponge Product into the marketplace. We also remain very confident that we will meet our goal of having our complete line of products sold in over 100,000 retail locations nationwide by the end of this year.” Metter continues, “We are in the process of finalizing our Annual Report for the fiscal year ending May 31, 2009 and expect to file the Form 10-K with the SEC shortly. We remain focused and committed to building SpongeTech into a globally recognized Company and continue to work towards building shareholder value."

“This is a great way to end our first quarter period, booking approximately $70 million in orders which represents an exponential increase in orders over Q1 FY ’09,” added SpongeTech’s COO, Steven Moskowitz. "We believe that we will continue to see strong growth within the Company going into the holiday season. Our brand marketing strategy has been successful thus far and we believe we are positioning SpongeTech to become the next household brand name."

For more information, please contact Investor Relations at 1-877-SPONGE-T, and/or visit the Company's website at: www.spongetechinc.com

Addict
    09-01-2009, 01:26 PM #122
    BioCentric Energy Holdings Negotiating Exclusive Manufacturing License With Asian Corporation
    BEHL13:20 EDTMarketwire
    SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/01/09 -- BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BEHL) today announced the company is in serious negotiations of an exclusive licensing agreement for the manufacture and use of BioCentric's Patent Pending Algae Pro Closed loop Photobioreactor System in Asia.

BioCentric President Dennis Fisher today announced the company is in serious negotiations for the exclusive licensing of the closed loop photobioreactor system, with an Asian country. The terms of the negotiations, the licensing fee and the country in question are to remain confidential at this time. Mr. Fisher also indicated the exclusive Licensing fee for the entire country was a significant amount and that a consummated contract is anticipated during August 2009.

Company COO Mr. Dennis Shen returned from China earlier this week and confirmed the Teaming agreement with Zhenxing Co was fully executed, and the company is now able to leverage the resources in China to design and manufacture certain components for BioCentric's global operations.

The following updates are for the production and ALGAE harvesting for the company's onsite closed loop Photobioreactor system. The 1800 square feet closed loop Photobioreactor is fully operational and the initial harvest of The ALGAE culture is expected sometime next week. The company plans to produce a Biodiesel sample product from this initial harvest and initiate lab testing of the Biodiesel fuel samples to calculate the emission reductions of a diesel engine operating on the ALGAE based Biodiesel fuel. The results of the test will be made available by Press Release and the company's website.

Mr. Shen will be returning to China in the second week of August to finalize additional negotiations.

Dennis Fisher, Company President, today commented, Emerging Green Companies today released a 3 part Interview on their website which is a detailed introduction to how ALGAE is produced, harvested and the products' end use contributing to a future all "Green" environment.

Relevant Links & Articles

http://emerginggreencompanies.com/home/?page_id=124

www.biocentricenergy.com

www.biocentricenergyalgae.com

BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. is dedicated to the development of new technologies as well as acquiring and fostering companies with innovative technologies designed to provide unique and effective green energy solutions for the 21st century. Along with the cultivation of important relationships and partnerships with synergistic entities, BioCentric Energy has devoted substantial time and effort in research and development in order to bring a range of innovative green alternatives to the marketplace.

09-01-2009, 01:29 PM #123
    Soooooo WTF is BEHL trying to pull here? Do they just have a long list of PRs and send them out whenever they need an PPS bump? This one seems to have been written a month ago! Jeeeez

09-01-2009, 01:31 PM #124
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Greg-

Look at this one, lol. We bailed too early, like usual. SSCCQ
    Wow, look at the "Q" go! I have no problem with the money I made on SSCCQ, Bill. It is nice to see it shoot up there, though.

There will be plenty of other opportunities to make money on that one, especially once they remove the Q.

09-01-2009, 01:34 PM #125
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    BioCentric Energy Holdings Negotiating Exclusive Manufacturing License With Asian Corporation
    BEHL13:20 EDTMarketwire
    SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/01/09 --
    Gun pointed at foot, trigger pulled.

These people cannot PR their way out of a paper bag.

I swear...I have half a mind to call the CEO himself and say, "PLEASE let me write your press releases for you. I will do it for free."

Just so I could end the suffering.

09-01-2009, 01:37 PM #126

saro

heyyy, lots of saro's shares sold b4 the merger news hopefully.
    plzzzz i just want to get my $ back and maybe 70$ more.
    it just keeps going, i don't have level 2 tho so its hard to see whts up

09-01-2009, 01:39 PM #127
    Hey Greg, Can you please wait until I get my money out of MGLG and back into BEHL?? Thanks!!

Guru
    09-01-2009, 01:51 PM #128
    Quote Originally Posted by thetree View Post
    Soooooo WTF is BEHL trying to pull here? Do they just have a long list of PRs and send them out whenever they need an PPS bump? This one seems to have been written a month ago! Jeeeez

Laughing my ass off!

Guru
    09-01-2009, 01:58 PM #129
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Wow, look at the "Q" go! I have no problem with the money I made on SSCCQ, Bill. It is nice to see it shoot up there, though.

There will be plenty of other opportunities to make money on that one, especially once they remove the Q.
    I always have really liked that stock...that darn "Q" makes it a bummer. When the Q is gone, then I will reconsider it. It is a big big company.

Addict
    09-01-2009, 01:59 PM #130
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Gun pointed at foot, trigger pulled.

These people cannot PR their way out of a paper bag.

I swear...I have half a mind to call the CEO himself and say, "PLEASE let me write your press releases for you. I will do it for free."

Just so I could end the suffering.
    You mean you wouldn't release a PR Sept 1st stating a contract was expected to be complete by Aug?

Seems brilliant to me.

Page 13 of 48 ... 3111213141523 ...