Page 8 of 48 ... 67891018 ...
    Guru
    08-31-2009, 05:01 PM #71

September is the worst month for stocks

SEPTEMBER IS THE WORST MONTH FOR STOCKS. - Neil Cavuto just said so.

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 05:06 PM #72
    Bill

It's is however a great month for Maker's Mark! Enjoy!

No 10K filing yet by SPNG!

Guru
    08-31-2009, 05:11 PM #73
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

It's is however a great month for Maker's Mark! Enjoy!

It's always a great month for Makers Mark, which reminds me...I have to make a trip to Costco.....

I have to have at least one vice left.

Addict
    08-31-2009, 05:14 PM #74
    Whats up everyone...

Anyone watching Ifsl today closed over .0105 was up to .017 should run more tomorrow... added a little Qasp at .0185 gives me 300k shares at .025 I will be waiting and watching...trying to add some Behl at .045 maybe tomorrow. Thats about it... Tony

08-31-2009, 05:30 PM #75
    I got home from work and saw IFSL. WOW!!! I want to say thanks to the person who recommended this one. I have stayed the course and FINALLY have made some powder. Anybody been following? If so, when do you think I should get out (please say .05). lol. Thx

08-31-2009, 05:33 PM #76

Evfl

http://www.pinksheets.com/pink/quote...l=evfl#getNews
    Evolution Fuels Publishes Second Quarter Corporate Financials

DALLAS, Aug 31, 2009 (GlobeNewswire via COMTEX) -- Evolution Fuels, Inc. (Pink Sheets:EVFL) (the "Company") today announced that its corporate financial statements for the period ending June 30, 2009 have been published on the Pink OTC Markets News Service. These financial statements may be found on the Pinksheets website at www.pinksheets.com.

The Company's financial statements reflect the recognition of a gain of $14.46 million for the six-month period ending June 30, 2009, primarily as a result of further reductions of debt and the elimination of certain contingent liabilities.

About Evolution Fuels, Inc.

The Company endeavors to market renewable transportation fuels at retail fuel stations that will provide blends of ethanol from 10% to 85% (E10 to E85), and biodiesel blends from 5% to 20% (B5 to B20). The Company's plan calls for the development of a chain of renewable fuel stations that extend from Texas to Mississippi that will be a combination of "Evolution Fuels"-branded fuel stations/convenience stores and western-motif truck stops modeled after the Willie's Place Truck Stop in Carl's Corner, TX. The Company's Web site is www.evolution-fuels.com.

Forward-Looking Statements Disclosure

This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws. In this context, forward-looking statements may address the Company's expected future business and financial performance, and often contain words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects," "intends," "plans," "seeks," "will," and other terms with similar meaning. These forward-looking statements by their nature address matters that are, to different degrees, uncertain. Although the Company believes that the assumptions upon which its forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, it can provide no assurances that these assumptions will prove to be correct. In connection with the "safe harbor" provisions of the federal securities laws, including the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, important factors that, among others, could cause or result in actual results and experience to differ materially from the Company's anticipated results, projections, or other expectations are disclosed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements in this press release are expressly qualified by such cautionary statements, risks, and uncertainties, and by reference to the underlying assumptions.

This news release was distributed by GlobeNewswire, www.globenewswire.com

SOURCE: Evolution Fuels, Inc.

By Staff

Media & Investor Relations
    Randy Hepler
    866-765-4940
    investors@evolution-fuels.com

Guru
    08-31-2009, 05:45 PM #77
    this is where I'll pull a Sean...refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refreshrefresh refresh refresh refreshrefresh refresh refresh refresh

Guru
    08-31-2009, 05:56 PM #78
    Ok closing numbers!

SIRI-.6735
    SPNG-.213
    QASP-.0195
    BCLE-.023
    BEHL-.05
    MGLG-.0005

Any thoughts!
    i thought spng had a great day, a quick drop for MM's to clear some stops and gather shares, then the smart money started buying which shot it back to .22 and it worked its way down to a little consolidation at .21 and then had increasing volume as it went up to close over the open and over the previous close.

now wheres those august numbers and the 10k...refresh refresh refresh refreshrefresh refresh refresh refreshrefresh refresh refresh refreshrefresh refresh refresh refreshrefresh refresh refresh refresh

Guru
    08-31-2009, 06:24 PM #79

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 07:27 PM #80
    Romo

Would you please march your happy ass over to the SPONGE HQ and find out what the hell is the problem! When your are damn good...don't hide them!
    And while your at it...get them to give you the August sales numbers!

Page 8 of 48 ... 67891018 ...