Page 1 of 3 123
    Mentor
    08-30-2009, 09:09 PM #1

Just some Charts to look at.

Heres some charts. 1st on is bullish for the week. So is the time cycle chart.
    NASDAQ tanking might affect SIrius, as it is high off its support of the 13 and 50 DMA's. Just keep an eye on the NASDAQ.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentor
    08-30-2009, 09:10 PM #2
    Here is a 7 day cycle time study chart. Notice the circled areas and the price reaction to them.

Mentor
    08-30-2009, 09:11 PM #3
    This one compares time and volume. The lines above the volume indicate length of unusually high volume. Also shows some nice support as well, medium term too.

Mentor
    08-30-2009, 09:17 PM #4
    Thanks for putting these up . . I'll take a look . .

Enthusiast
    08-31-2009, 12:25 AM #5
    Hey Relmoor. Appreciate your efforts. I think of all the posters your take is very valid, as you yourself have said that the stock has changed it's patterns since CC. And if I recall you mentioned that it threw you off for a time. However, you are back on target. I am no chartist Relmoor, but I see some nice things that you have pointed out. The futures appear to be down currently for the Nasdaq. However, we'll see how it all plays out. Thanks again.

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 01:35 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    Hey Relmoor. Appreciate your efforts. I think of all the posters your take is very valid, as you yourself have said that the stock has changed it's patterns since CC. And if I recall you mentioned that it threw you off for a time. However, you are back on target. I am no chartist Relmoor, but I see some nice things that you have pointed out. The futures appear to be down currently for the Nasdaq. However, we'll see how it all plays out. Thanks again.
    Thanks for your thoughts. Yes, trading since the CC has been much better. And if you notice the overall trading trend began when UBSS and MWSE showed up as players on level 2. CINN and ISEG arent having the run of the place like they used too. And if they could drop it, they would. They didnt need a reason. Now they have some MM's that are buying almost every whole cent, on a daily basis.

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 07:02 AM #7
    China finally dumped, SSEC down 6.72%...
    E-mini's pulling back now

Addict
    08-31-2009, 08:42 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Heres some charts. 1st on is bullish for the week. So is the time cycle chart.
    NASDAQ tanking might affect SIrius, as it is high off its support of the 13 and 50 DMA's. Just keep an eye on the NASDAQ.
    That's a pennant with a pole (or a flag with a pole). Let's see who is really a trader as some claim here to be... is it bullish or bearish?... why ?

08-31-2009, 09:06 AM #9
    Markets are about to get cranked. The bears are going to make the buy and hold crowd test their fortitude. I hope the general investor remembers that March 6th was the low and we have done nothing but climb ever since. Markets don't work that way, up and down they go. This market is so over cooked its scary. I was calling for down 6300 before dow 9000, I was very wrong on that one....does not really matter when your holding all cash. I started a position in BAC, XLF, C on Friday only to hedge my short positions, FXP, DOG, FAZ. I fully understand I am chasing the tape on those plays, the first three. Five years out BAC, C, F will be fine but in the short run I have a hunch I will be dollar cost averaging on those plays. I also sold my last 5k of siri on Friday for .7c. I am waiting on the pull back or a market crash...call it what ever you want. We will see the .5 handle again, don't get it twisted there is still an enormous short interest out there, but I do agree with Obone, Relmor, this stock is trading different and the shorts are not in control anymore. I believe the big short squeeze has not happened yet, that will be the payday with this pig, not .55-.77 in a week....that is free cash to any takers. GLA. Shave all positions with a gain or be the ahole left holding the bag. I have a hunch wall street is going to make main street remember this game is for the pros and you can and will lose principal.

Big Ben the Bear!
    Last edited by Big Ben; 08-31-2009 at 09:09 AM.

08-31-2009, 09:25 AM #10
    Is anyone watching these markets? It getting pretty crazy out there. Apple, FCX, NYX, RIMM, XTO, BP, BAC....all down 1-3% premarket....I not a rocket scientist but I think profit takers are heading for the exits. ? For anyone who watches Asian markets....lead story on yahoo is 6% hit for Chinas main index...my graph is not showing that..2% hit. FYI my watch list has 32 stocks and all 5 leaders on nice volume are shorts of China, Banks, DOW and S&P. I need to check SIRI level II, whats going on there?

This open should get interesing I would keep my hands off until 9:45, MMs can really mess with stocks on the open. GLA

Page 1 of 3 123