Page 19 of 24 ... 91718192021 ...
    Guru
    08-26-2009, 05:53 PM #181
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    I don't care if it goes back to a Nickel,i know where it will be next year!!!
    Now you're certifiably crazy LOL. I guess what happend the last two days was a simple case of buying the rumor and selling the news.

I'm still long Johnny. Just not profitable LOL.

Guru
    08-26-2009, 05:58 PM #182
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    So far volume, charts, and level 2 say your wrong. Nothing to support this claim?
    Nope. Nothing. Nada. Just an opinion or an expression of "anti-joy" that SIRI couldn't keep those gains.

Mentor
    08-26-2009, 06:54 PM #183
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Now you're certifiably crazy LOL. I guess what happend the last two days was a simple case of buying the rumor and selling the news.

I'm still long Johnny. Just not profitable LOL.
    Yes,we still have way too many traders in SXM not to have profit takers at this vol..but it will and is changing with every share sold by retail and bought by inst. LOL

08-26-2009, 09:30 PM #184
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Is that Buck as in BuckEYES?
    Good one, MGB!

Good Morning, is it raining in your part of town?
    It's pouring here.

Enjoy your day,
    Julie
    Ouch. If this stock goes to a buckeye, I'm out!
    It certainly was raining this morning. I took the day off yesterday, was back in the office today.

I thought the announcement would at least drive up the stock a bit, guess not, but I got some more today anyway but too early. Waiting for one more buy and I'll wait and be more patience; otherwise, let it go to a BUC . . . er a Dollar!

Mentor
    08-26-2009, 09:36 PM #185
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    Never appologize for a good rant after you've posted it. Many have never had a deep enough feeling to even come close to understanding them.

Hey socal . . I'm diggin the 1 liners tonight . . kinda like the old Larry King "My 2 Cents Worth" essays where he would post a series of unrelated, miscellaneous, thoughts . . . I just tried reading the above in my best Larry King voice and it actually works . .

$0.71-$0.75 Learn that poem-Learn that poem-Learn that poem; don't doubt SRK

Intraoffice Code: CYPMJ2

08-26-2009, 09:38 PM #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Hey socal . . I'm diggin the 1 liners tonight . . kinda like the old Larry King "My 2 Cents Worth" essays where he would post a series of unrelated, miscellaneous, thoughts . . . I just tried reading the above in my best Larry King voice and it actually works . .

$0.71-$0.75 Learn that poem-Learn that poem-Learn that poem; don't doubt SRK

Intraoffice Code: CYPMJ2
    Sorry socal, I think I busted up your run of messages . . . my bad.

Guru
    08-26-2009, 09:51 PM #187
    Dude are you for real. You remind me of one of those talk radio junkies that can't shake "the end is near" segment. Maybe you should block the talk radio channels on your dial?

Went through Pittsburgh once. Tried to go for a run along the side of the road, minding my own business. Apparently they hadn't seen many of us Socal's running in that town. Nothing but honks and sneers the entire time. Well EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE EEEEE MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

When's the last time most of them have seen their zipper? Have another Bratworst..........
    yep, sounds like the 'burgh...you should have tried running up the hills, my grandma lived on virtually a vertical street of houses. I can't even imagine my dad used to ride his bike down the hills...

08-26-2009, 09:54 PM #188

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LOL. Been running everyday for the past month. Hit 42 miles last week. Probably starting to get that edge back. You know what I mean.

Anyway...........Wish me luck. Hopefully I won't get knocked on my ass from some "big' tourist chick.................visiting from .........................Pittsburgh..........Yikes . Saw ten out of state license plates in about a fifteen mile drive on the "5" the other day. Naw Jersey was one of them. LOL.

0.71-0.75. CYPMJ2 Out!
    Did you see any Michigan plates heading towards you?

Julie, who swears she wasn't anywhere around there on that day.

Mentor
    08-26-2009, 10:23 PM #189
    It's HOT here in socal. Over 100 in most places. Gotta go hit the road with my newly purchased shoes from today. All the while avoiding getting run over by the likes of Candleman. LOL
    Hey Forrest,would that be the fancy running shoes
    Jennee got you!!! LOL.
    ok sorry,i couldn't pass that one up Socal!!!!

Run Forrest Run

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-26-2009, 10:40 PM #190
    It's HOT here in socal. Over 100 in most places. Gotta go hit the road with my newly purchased shoes from today. All the while avoiding getting run over by the likes of Candleman. LOL
    Hey, I do read these things from time to time!

Page 19 of 24 ... 91718192021 ...