Page 59 of 60 ... 94957585960
    Mentor
    08-29-2009, 10:40 AM #581
    Morning guy's and gal (AWOL?) ...

After yesterdays venture into the world of Mullets ... Had a bit ready about what constitutes "cool hair" (I.E. Randy Rhoads) and thought better of it, carpenters, comedians, poker players and ... hair stylists? Just doesn't have that same ring about it ...

Set about doing more DD on QASP late yesterday and again this morning ... First off, went and chased down their IR firm Equiti -trend.

http://www.equititrend.com/index.html

Besides the scary shirt syndrome I was left with that 'hmmm' impression. In other words, like most things in this penny world ... cautious to slightly paranoid, benefit of the doubt with an emphasis on the doubt side. They are 'real' certainly ... I wish I could find a good book on this alternate universe of pennies - The pinks and OTC ... Maybe a book search is in order - I really want to understand better the history, the shenanigans, the companies that came through and out of, on to the "Big boards".

They do cover a lot of penny stocks, a quick search of their name revealing any number of those who have retained them.

Those darn sponges got me really thinking about all this more from the perspective of things that you can "touch and feel" or better yet just "see."
    Exposure, tangible things ... the advertising on ball park fences, being able to go buy the product, etc.

Unlike miggle, where we are at the mercy of whatever is being told to us, short of someone literally flying\driving over there to get the real scoop, there just isn't a whole lot to go on ...

Being that Quasar does seemingly have some brick and mortar established ... I want to see it for my own eyes - This may have already been posted elsewhere, but a trip out to Herlong was in order -

http://www.jaa.aero/AirSys/Herlong.aspx

http://www.jaa.aero/AirSys/Herlong.aspx

Last weekend I posted an old article on Mr. Ray (Of Quasar and some renown apparently) and I am unsure if anyone commented - Only asking if I had the right guy there or not.

I recall on the shrub that one of the higher level spokettes (I.E. of above average intelligence) had written that there was plentiful information out there regarding the company and presumably Mr. Ray himself. I recall some mentions generically even here ... but I may have my wires crossed, make that more entangled than they already are.

Here's what I am thinking ... I went back briefly through the headings and didn't see one ... How about a dedicated posting for strictly company related information? Something along the lines of the shrub\spoke's "i -box'?

I know there is a great deal of info floating around in the dailies on these representative company's, but just something more concise and dedicated to strict info, fundamentals, PR's, etc.

Have to go into work for a bit today, but maybe later I could attempt to start culling info from days gone by and at least get one started for QASP.

Somebody please let me know if it exists in some form already and I just missed it.

As much as the jovial and lightheartedness that everyone brings in here is appreciated and needed, this is still a dangerous game down here and I believe it needs extra due diligence (obvious enough), really it is more of an investigative, forensic approach, undemocratic to my mind that these pennies are "Guilty until proven innocent".

Maybe even a loose ranking system might be in order ...

I would put SPNG at the top, as "Clear" since they have cleared all the hurdles and "MGLG" at the bottom, in "The Dog House" since they haven't really given us squat in my opinion to really go on or sink our teeth into. QASP is pretty close to the top I believe, the last PR taking us back a hair with the plague of the pinkies - "Delay" - The others fall somewhere in between, BEHL would probably "clear" BCLE, Evil soft or whatever their name is, others I am not following all that closely so you get the idea ... Just thinking out loud, rambling off the morning java intake.

P.S Bass, get well soon man.

Addict
    08-29-2009, 04:38 PM #582
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Busy countin' paper stacks...i expect a possible double in spng next week..if share hit 500 mm os and .02 earnings, and current pe ratio its a double, by wednesdayish...highly wishing but possible with visibility in hand.
    GREAT!! I dont own a ton of shares, but I put a small chunk of change on the sponges at .1409 about a week ago and have been happy ever since. Thx for giving us a target to shoot for. I was wondering when to consider selling.

Addict
    08-29-2009, 05:00 PM #583
    Heres a post from the scrubhub on BEHL I thought you all might be interested in it.

my fellow behhhhhler's may i show you all a link i have found amongst our brethren boards. > EVFL and this link will shoiw why behl should be, WILL be at the forefront of the bio fuel saga and the continuing "Rage for Green". and to the many who are long short mid holders i say yahoooooooo.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/52799137.html

when you have states (3 so far) "mandating" (enacting a law) that their gas stations and diesel trucks have a (by law) 3-20% bio fuel additive, can you not see the huge demand for behl services and equipment?

soon enough all 50 ststaes will have such "mandates", anyone going to Las Vegas? you can begin lobbying your state senators right then and there. GLTA

Mentor
    08-29-2009, 05:12 PM #584
    Those darn sponges got me really thinking about all this more from the perspective of things that you can "touch and feel" or better yet just "see."
    Exposure, tangible things ... the advertising on ball park fences, being able to go buy the product, etc.

Unlike miggle, where we are at the mercy of whatever is being told to us, short of someone literally flying\driving over there to get the real scoop, there just isn't a whole lot to go on ...
    I'm with you there... I like SPNG and ASFX the best since I can order/get their products. I think it may have been Sean that google mapped miggle, and it was a house, and we see that the reason the office is in ontario and not in the states where the operation is, is that the owners live in that area... if I read things right, and if it were me, I would live in another country too if I were to be pulling the wool over someone's eyes. Just something to think about.

We were writing a proposal for algae stuff, so I'm going to ask the boss if a closed system would be helpful, hopefully they didn't submit already, and then would have a reason to go up to see BEHL. I guess I could otherwise anyway, but if he were really interested, a tour would be in order.

Actually though, on the flip side, if a company does have a real product, you can still get a pump and dump for a company that doesn't come thru... look at a long term chart for DKAM. It's been dying now for years, my stake in it isn't worth removing at this point. I bought their products. Seems like they have a potential winner now finally, but whether they can actually make money with it remains to be seen. I guess, I'm just saying even if something is a scam, if you can play the upswing and actually pull the majority of your money out after the run - days 1-4, even the fakes are profitable.
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 08-29-2009 at 05:15 PM.

Addict
    08-29-2009, 05:30 PM #585
    Here is a condensed version of Dennis Fischer's (of BEHL) radio interview he recently did.

Radio Interview w/Fisher & SANTA FE Community College:

Dennis Fisher is here with us tonight to talk about the uses of Algae and how colleges can educate students for future careers in GREEN technologies.

"We want to work with the college and create our future employees" SANTE FE COMMUNITY COLLEGE

Behl will try to work with Charlie Bensor (spelling)
    to possibly put together a GREEN COLLEGE PROGRAM

" 1 ton of algae can capture 1.5 tons of CO2"

" We envision multiple sites throughout the world ! That can be managed off site by us BEHL"

"We would create alot of Green Collar jobs where these educated employees can manage the ground work."

"At the end of October we will deliver another system"

"This is a close loop system that uses reclaimed water NOT OPEN POND !"

"Only 1 % of the water is lossed on a daily basis using our PBR unit"

SIX CLIENTS READY FOR DELIVERY----CALI, TEXAS.

I DONT CARE WHAT THEY WANT ON THE BACK END !!
    BEHL WILL PROVIDE THE MANAGEMENT FOR WHATEVER THE CUSTOMER WANTS TO PRODUCE!!

We will charge FIVE cents per pound
    . Does not sound like alot but when you start harvesting tons it adds up

How difficult was it to find the right strains of algae ? Commentator

"We worked with BIOCEN ? A Czech Repulic company with 40 years experience to get the best formulated strands.

"The PBR is patented 100 % ground. Under $ 20.00 per square meter for us where competition is over $ 200.00 per square meter.

"Special tubing and clamps being made in China. American companies were three times higher. I am a business man we focus on most profitable. We did approach American companies. Costs were way too high"

Wu Han China (Spelling) "Right now we are still negotiating a master license to negotiate a deal. We should know in the coming weeks..Not months, weeks. We have been working with them for 17 months."

"We are expecting the 6th richest man in China to visit our site to see the PBR and possibly finish the contract." China man is CEO of some huge construction company.

"Very , very close to signing contract !!!"

"Do not believe any thing about the Algae world until you see our system."

Green Program will allow college students to be onsite managers. "As they graduate from college we would place them in different parts of the world to manage the system........day to day,......hour to hour.......minute to minute."

"Someone on the ground has to implement it"

"We can adjust many things but still need a ground manager to make it right"

"We can turn sewage into food!!"

Thanks Dennis for your time !!

Mentor
    08-29-2009, 09:53 PM #586
    "We can turn sewage into food" Hasn't Mcdonalds already done that!

Anyone no where I can buy Uncle Henry's pet sponges! I know I can get them online...would prefer to get them locally!

Mentor
    08-29-2009, 10:10 PM #587
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    I'm with you there... I like SPNG and ASFX the best since I can order/get their products. I think it may have been Sean that google mapped miggle, and it was a house, and we see that the reason the office is in ontario and not in the states where the operation is, is that the owners live in that area... if I read things right, and if it were me, I would live in another country too if I were to be pulling the wool over someone's eyes. Just something to think about.

We were writing a proposal for algae stuff, so I'm going to ask the boss if a closed system would be helpful, hopefully they didn't submit already, and then would have a reason to go up to see BEHL. I guess I could otherwise anyway, but if he were really interested, a tour would be in order.

Actually though, on the flip side, if a company does have a real product, you can still get a pump and dump for a company that doesn't come thru... look at a long term chart for DKAM. It's been dying now for years, my stake in it isn't worth removing at this point. I bought their products. Seems like they have a potential winner now finally, but whether they can actually make money with it remains to be seen. I guess, I'm just saying even if something is a scam, if you can play the upswing and actually pull the majority of your money out after the run - days 1-4, even the fakes are profitable.
    Good stuff, Dr. Dave ... Maybe to add, as a starting point to the tangible, brick and mortar etc. ... What is really the rub is drumming up credible information I guess, back to playing detective ... But after that, absolutely, is what we have worth anything? I would feel pretty bad even if I made a profit only to later find out that it was a scam, I'm sure anyone of us would.

Tried the Google map thing with miggle awhile back as well, thought it put them in the middle of a street somewhere ... but I don't know if that is all that important, short of the shacks we have seen for some of these ... - I am still holding out hope that this may be just more clumsiness and ill advised 'promises' than intentional deception ... Caught a piece on the shrub that I believe was posted here recently about the possibilities with the Chattanooga(sp?) shale from TOGA.

BEHL and thanks shots for that transcript there, still is very viable I believe, spent some time last weekend listening to the various interviews ... Good article about Oregon as well ...

Really, from my limited experience I think we have some pretty good stocks here, miggle being on the ropes right now and still suspect.

Mentor
    08-29-2009, 10:19 PM #588
    [QUOTE=just sirius;49752]"We can turn sewage into food" Hasn't Mcdonalds already done that![QUOTE]

Cha-Ching!

From the article on Oregon;

The shift to renewable energy has already attracted the interest of major oil companies, including Exxon Mobil Corp., which announced in July it is investing $600 million in developing biofuel from algae, or pond scum.

Now I am having visions of mullets and Joe Dirt again ...

Guru
    08-30-2009, 12:57 AM #589
    Well, happy Saturday, gang!

Tib- I got those pictures...man...they are ripe! Great job handling the situation. I would endorse you anytime for such kills and more!

Here is a true war story:

When I was in Nam, back in 68 or 69 this happened...We used to catch rats in Havaheart traps, that didn't kill them. We would turn them over to the field corpsman that would transport them to the Danang Medical Hospital to check them for rabies. They where as big as cats, if not bigger. Well, one night Charlie Pace and myself caught a humongous one and sprayed it down with lighter fluid. The sun was just setting and we were in about 2 feet of tall grass. We lit the rat on fire and opened the trap and it was hopping through the grass and weeds blazing like a trophy. That was cool until it ran into out Battalion Ammo bunker, with det cord all over the place and all of our battalion's explosives and ammunition.

We had to run in there and stomp out the damn rat with our boots. Tune in next week with your secret decoder rings for the next portion of the story!. Drink Ovaltine daily!
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-30-2009 at 02:40 PM.

Mentor
    08-30-2009, 09:49 AM #590
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Well, happy Saturday, gang! oooooh rah! (That is way more enthusiastic than I am).

Tib- I got those pictures...man...they are ripe! Great job handling the situation. I would endorse you anytime for such kills and more! (Those are my CIA glasses).

Here is a true war story:

When I was in Nam, back in 68 or 69 this happened...We used to catch rats in Havaheart traps, that didn't kill them. We would turn them over to the field corpsman that would transport them to the Danang Medical Hospital to check them for rabies. They where as big as cats, if not bigger. Well, one night Charlie Pace and myself caught a humongous one and sprayed it down with lighter fluid. The sun was just setting and we were in about 2 feet of tall grass. We lit the rat on fire and opened the trap and it was hopping through the grass and weeds blazing like a trophy. That was cool until it ran into out Battalion Ammo bunker, with det cord all over the place and all of our explosives and ammunition.
    We had to run in there and stomp out the cat sized rat with our boots. Tune in next week with your secret decoder rings for the next portion of the story!. Eat Wheaties! ....I guess..
    Good night Bill ... That reminds me of the Biblical account of tying torches to fox tails. Have heard of those cat sized rats, that must have been something else ...

We are probably leaving everyone else here out of the loop ... but, the secret decoder rings will get them in on the action, they are available in specialy marked cans of Ovaltine! I can't wait to hear the rest of this ...!