Page 58 of 60 ... 8485657585960
    Mentor
    08-29-2009, 12:12 AM #571
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Gotcha! I am a little slow. I have always associated that as a southern redneck haircut...you know...the Rebel flag, a pickup truck with a bed full of empty beer cans, no shirt and going to a wedding to eat hot dog pie, but now I understand. I can now see where Joe Dirt fit in with the scheme of things. Thanks for your help in this serious matter and thank you for taking the time to provide such a fine illustration!
    Good lord - I log in to see how you guys did this week in the market... and see this, lol.

Guru
    08-29-2009, 12:25 AM #572
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Good lord - I log in to see how you guys did this week in the market... and see this, lol.
    It's all good! Good evening Dave. We have missed you here. I know that you have been busy...o.k. then, let's get down to business!

BCLE has been misunderstood. We got to the bottom of it today. NITE (our wonderful rich friend) has been at war with the shareholders for the last couple of months. Now, NITE is running out of shares. Our volume is increasing and things are moving on up. I didn't figure out what the problem was, but we can now keep our eyes on it. We are finally starting to take position.

It took all of we fine people and a couple of people that have been involved with it for a long time to figure it out.

QASP is just hanging to do the signings on the acquisitions.

EVFL is supposed to have financials out on Monday.

MGLG is "supposed" to have all the information on their new live website for all stockholders to see.........oh ya...the molasses snail Karen is probably not giving the full truth.

SPNG...I don't own any, so I won't comment other than it is doing really well and I hope you guys exceed your goals. Romo has picked out a target. Good for you guys, go for it!
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-29-2009 at 12:30 AM.

Mentor
    08-29-2009, 12:37 AM #573
    Bill

If Romo's crystal ball is functioning correctly...a double in sp would mean .40-.42. that would be a 3 bagger on a 10k investment! That would not suck! Would make up for my current 4k loss in miggle! BCLE does scare me alittle due to the future dilution. i believe I read that they have some notes payable by Sept 15th. Hopefully, get some good news from the company making those notes no big deal!

Mentor
    08-29-2009, 12:38 AM #574
    good nite all

have a great weekend!

jeff

Guru
    08-29-2009, 12:49 AM #575
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

If Romo's crystal ball is functioning correctly...a double in sp would mean .40-.42. that would be a 3 bagger on a 10k investment! That would not suck! Would make up for my current 4k loss in miggle! BCLE does scare me alittle due to the future dilution. i believe I read that they have some notes payable by Sept 15th. Hopefully, get some good news from the company making those notes no big deal!
    I believe, but am not totally sure that they have all ready diluted. I will have to check on that. When BCLE moves it really takes off. It will be a momentum play, if any, unless they seize some good contracts with their Smart Pipe. The Smart Pipe aspect and the fact that they are a Certified Disabled Veterans company are their best aspects. They are also a construction company, a training company for Disabled Veterans and a hydro-solvent cleaning company. We will just have to see. Let's do more DD on the dilution. Dilution is not always bad, if it is kept in check. Plus they will qualify for Obummer money.....so it is worth at least a reasonable stake in my mind.

I hope so much that you score with SPNG!!

Guru
    08-29-2009, 12:50 AM #576
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    good nite all

have a great weekend!

jeff
    A great weekend to you too! Check in if you get a chance..I will also!

Mentor
    08-29-2009, 12:55 AM #577
    hello all. this has been a trying week for me personally. i had to leave ny monday and i am now in detroit michigan. hello julie and romo!!! i havent read any posts since i am on my cousins computer and i dont want to impose on them. i was feeling under the weather when i left, but my condition has gotten worse. either a virus or a flu but its pretty bad (not life threatening at all). i havent gotten out of bed in days here and i have a family function to go to tomorrow and back home sunday (somehow).

just an update. i sold all my position in RTGV which had a nice pop this week. and i dumped everything i had from there into QASP at .02 to reduce my average down to .025.. i have over 11k invested there so im taking a big gamble. hope all is well with everybody and im hoping to be back fully online sunday night monday morning. gn

Guru
    08-29-2009, 01:06 AM #578
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    hello all. this has been a trying week for me personally. i had to leave ny monday and i am now in detroit michigan. hello julie and romo!!! i havent read any posts since i am on my cousins computer and i dont want to impose on them. i was feeling under the weather when i left, but my condition has gotten worse. either a virus or a flu but its pretty bad (not life threatening at all). i havent gotten out of bed in days here and i have a family function to go to tomorrow and back home sunday (somehow).

just an update. i sold all my position in RTGV which had a nice pop this week. and i dumped everything i had from there into QASP at .02 to reduce my average down to .025.. i have over 11k invested there so im taking a big gamble. hope all is well with everybody and im hoping to be back fully online sunday night monday morning. gn
    Bass,

I was wondering what was wrong. It is probably from being in a crowded situation (poker hall) with everybody breathing. That Swine Flu is going around (H1N1 name change). Take it easy...you can always email me and I will keep you updated if you want. I would be more than glad to.

I would take a big shot at QASP if I had the dry powder. I think it is more of a time factor than a risk (in my mind at this point). If there is anything that I can do to help you please let me know.

Great hearing your voice!

Bill

Mentor
    08-29-2009, 03:27 AM #579
    So, SPNG hit the pennant target, so to not hedge, judging from the candle and the target, I'd give it a pullback... we'll see what happens, but I like it, there is excitement in the air... also a pretty clean chart.

QASP didn't play out as I expected, though I came across another way to draw the wave count, also, the pullback doesn't refute the count that I have, but I'd like the original one.. I'll post the second scenario later. The only worries I have about it is, the chart is so jagged, and the previous pullback was so deep. Sometimes I think it rallied (last rally) on the news of anticipation of the signing of the contracts. Didn't we know that the contracts were going to be signed before the last rally? Anyway, just an alternative opinion.

Guru
    08-29-2009, 09:09 AM #580
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    i was feeling under the weather when i left, but my condition has gotten worse. either a virus or a flu but its pretty bad (not life threatening at all). i havent gotten out of bed in days here and i have a family function to go to tomorrow and back home sunday (somehow).
    Get well soon, drink plenty of liquids...