Page 41 of 60 ... 31394041424351 ...
    08-27-2009, 04:09 PM #401
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Greg your CHB is moving today, i think this might make a good day trading stock as it has nice price swings
    I rode that elevator up one time already, and you are right. It is a nice trip to make some money in the short term.

I still think, however, that there will be a longer-term play on CHB that will return 10x your money. I just don't know when it will begin.

Sean--
    Paying atttention is 99% of living life properly.

08-27-2009, 04:12 PM #402
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    You didn't miss anything. I was confused. It has been so long since MGLG has done a PR that I forgot that Karen Willoughby was with MGLG. I guess I associate her with anything that is slow. You are on track...I wasn't. I deleted my confusing post. Good eye!
    That Is god damn funny! Her new name will be Karen "Molassess" Willoughby!

Guru
    08-27-2009, 04:12 PM #403
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    you guys crack me up....

what started off as a scary down day, turned a little brighter for us BCLE and IFSL holders. Going to take a little profit tomorrow on IFSL (thinking about an entry point to join you guys on QASP) and will take some profits if BCLE gets above .21 in the next few days. And, I've resigned myself to riding out MGLG into the dirt or blue skies...whatever happens, happens!

Apparently EVFL has some news coming tomorrow or did I dream that???
    EVFL with some news? You're kidding me! I thought all that it did was go up, then down, then up, then down.

I heard some skuttlebutt the other day that some news might be out on Friday, but I wasn't in the gossip column today with the Spokettes, so I don't know.

It would be nice though! It might make it run if there is anything worth a hoot in it.

Guru
    08-27-2009, 04:21 PM #404

EOD for BCLE

You may have to reload to clear you cache to get the right chart.

BCLE is looking pretty spiffy today. We'll just have to keep an eye on it and do what you need to do when you feel you need to do it. I am going to take it like an AA member - one day at a time.

The reason that it was taking any dips at all today was due to NITE (Satan ) manipulating it down.

Last edited by billhart22; 08-27-2009 at 04:32 PM.

Enthusiast
    08-27-2009, 04:42 PM #405
    EVFL with some news? You're kidding me! I thought all that it did was go up, then down, then up, then down.

I heard some skuttlebutt the other day that some news might be out on Friday, but I wasn't in the gossip column today with the Spokettes, so I don't know.

It would be nice though! It might make it run if there is anything worth a hoot in it.
    lol..I have so many stocks laying around sleeping that I might've thought it was EVFL, but could easily have been IFSL or BEHL or HELL>>> lol

I don't want to stir the turd over at the wheel, ya know!

Guru
    08-27-2009, 04:49 PM #406
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    lol..I have so many stocks laying around sleeping that I might've thought it was EVFL, but could easily have been IFSL or BEHL or HELL>>> lol

I don't want to stir the turd over at the wheel, ya know!
    Ya, you don't want to get the spokettes all wound up over there. They are like lemmings..one jumps off of a cliff and the others follow. They might go in the wrong direction.

Mentor
    08-27-2009, 05:18 PM #407
    Bill- Does the baby take after your side of the family or the wifes!

I have never in my life seen a octo-clopse

Mentor
    08-27-2009, 05:23 PM #408
    I am cracking up...you put BCLE on temporary probation, eh? House arrest!

QASP is kind of doing o.k. at the moment.....maybe it has bottomed out..We shall see. I can't get rid of MGLG to buy some more QASP, but if it won't sell then I will just keep the MGLG. I would rather have the QASP though at this point. Ah, everything is going wacko! The fact that it is the end of August doesn't help either. Things will pick up in the Fall.

Bill- actually more like time out! Go sit in the corner! 6 minutes...wish I had Herd as my teacher...I spent weeks in time out!

Guru
    08-27-2009, 05:24 PM #409
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill- Does the baby take after your side of the family or the wifes!

I have never in my life seen a octo-clopse

It's just cheaper than having four kids.

Guru
    08-27-2009, 05:30 PM #410
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill- actually more like time out! Go sit in the corner! 6 minutes...wish I had Herd as my teacher...I spent weeks in time out!
    There was no such thing as "time-out" when I was in school, It was,"Bend Over" and then an Oak paddle with holes in it would meet with your backside. Sometimes they would make you sit in the hall.

I used to live right next door to a Catholic school. When I would be home sick, I could hear kids screaming and crying. The Sisters and Mother Superior over there were beating on them for not learning their lessons.

Times have changed, all right!

Then if you really screwed up, they would call your Dad...that was sure death.

Page 41 of 60 ... 31394041424351 ...