Page 3 of 60 123451353 ...
    Mentor
    08-24-2009, 07:48 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Hey guys & gal (still waiting to hear or see that if I should pluralize that ladies )

I just wanted to chime in briefly to say thanks for the positive responses and also for the great info.

I've had a chance to go through a lot of the SPNG data - thanks again, Romo (and others) - and must say that I dig it. We're in just under .14.

I'm leaning towards not even looking at it for a while and see what's going on down the road. They seem to be attracting a lot of good mojo...dig it!

QASP: yeah, I bought it because of the deal with the fourth acquisition & increased revenues info.

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to keep it. It's not that I don't believe that I'll make money with it. Quite the contrary, I reckon that I could make some decent coin *there*.

Thing is, I'm not really digging it. The data research just isn't *fun* for me.

Beyond the *fun* aspect, I am not seeing how it's going to make so much cash that I'm willing to take more time away from other things to keep on top of it. Point is, the law of diminishing returns have kicked in -already- for me on this puppy. Now, had I purchased pre-penny level...might would be a different story. Alas, I didn't so I'm not.

This being said, I'm setting my sells in @ 04/05/06 --- well, a fraction under the whole for each of my three lots.

I just don't have the bandwidth.

Getting back to SPNG - it makes me smile. So, yeah, I'll stick with it and probably add to the kitty. That is, if the great state of California would ever come off of the golf course or out of their hummer or off of their private planes and send us our damn return that's more than six months late!
    ***I suppose that I shouldn't complain until after I get it - I am a bit peeved that I'm *supposed* to be happy that I didn't get an IOU.

Anyway...

I'm going to do my best to back away from the computer for a while. I know - good luck, right.

Really, I've been a crazed lunatic with Sirius for the pass eight months. Now that I'm not as concerned - I'd like to step back and breathe a bit.

Ramsey
    The reason your check hasn't arrived is due to the delay on the new printing press - Bernake depleted the inventory. I must have gotten lucky getting my taxes in early, but I have to wonder if it wasn't just an oversight that they even sent the thing out so many months ago ...

Really, I've been a crazed lunatic with Sirius for the pass eight months. Now that I'm not as concerned - I'd like to step back and breathe a bit.
    I hear you there! The long, arduous, paint drying days of the 20's and 30's ... the 40's ... Getting into these pennies was worth it just for the distraction alone.

I haven't vocalized this yet but I am really expecting SIRI to continue on an upward trend this week. Thought the slight pullback on Friday was only temporally, the 'news' hasn't even hit yet re: the new products and I am slightly unsure this is really the real driver anyway ... It has been behaving more like a normal stock for several weeks now ... small incremental gains, we have been getting upgrades from the banalysyt's, the shorts backed off, there may even be some truth to whatever the SEC might have going ... It just seemed to me, several weeks back that the games suddenly stopped.

Having said all that, put your buys in now - It will surely tank!

Mentor
    08-24-2009, 08:24 AM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Still can not get copy/paste to work with my avatar. when I go to paste, all choices are grayed out! Me no understand! And i really want that Emmitt as my avatar!!!!!

Where are you trying to paste it to?

Have you tried using "Save Picture As"? And then uploading it as your avatar?

Guru
    08-24-2009, 09:26 AM #23

spng new site

first off...I really need to see emmit...Just sirius, click user cp on the top left, then edit avatar, then browse, find the picture on your computer (you need to right click save as and pick a spot first)...then click upload and wait a sec..then click close

now spng...new website http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Sponge....html?x=0&.v=1 <<news

new site http://www.spongetechinc.com/

Guru
    08-24-2009, 09:46 AM #24

bingo spng

Ill post then read but i see some good stuff right away..

The Company's gross revenue for FY2009 ending May 31, 2009 exceeded $50 million, versus $5.633 million in FY2008, an 888% increase.
    In FY2009, SPNG had pre-tax profits of $10 million, up 834% from $1.2 million for FY2008.
    New orders booked for the first 11 weeks of FY2010 (June 1 to August 15, 2009 ) were $55 million.
    In 2009 SpongeTech® expanded its licensing agreements with Nickelodeon and Viacom to market SpongeTech®’s SpongeBob Square Pants soap filled bath sponges. The Company's national marketing campaign was launched in early August.
    The Company acquired Dicon Technologies in 2009 for $4.5 million in cash, to further vertically integrate its research, development and manufacturing processes. SPNG expects to fully exploit Dicon's massive distribution networks worldwide.
    SpongeTech® recently signed agreements to partner with six NFL teams for the 2009-2010 season with several more signings expected prior to the season opener. The Company has also greatly expanded its MLB presence and is now featured in 28 major league ballparks.
    SpongeTech® expanded its partnerships with the NHRA and NASCAR circuits, greatly increasing its visibility by signing a sponsorship deal with the Mike Ashely NHRA Race Team.
    During FY2009 SpongeTech® expanded its presence to over 40,000 retail venues in the U.S. and Canada, up from 1,700 stores 12 months earlier.
    SpongeTech® recently entered into an agreement with Wakefern Farms for merchandise placement in ShopRite, a retailer who serves over five million customers each week.
    SpongeTech® has again signed with QVC to market Uncle Norman’s Pet Sponge during QVC’s Happy Hour. This ongoing program has the potential to reach up to 141 million consumers.
    http://www.spongetechinc.com/company_profile/highlights

Guru
    08-24-2009, 09:47 AM #25
    Well, we are off to the races again...new week...I am anxious to see QASP get underway here in the near future.

MGLG....It has been a long long time, but still holding out..

SPNG...It is a good looking stock!

It is early in the trading morning. Let's see what shakes.

Any new ideas?

08-24-2009, 09:59 AM #26
    LFBG is off to a good start and may be worth a look. I know little about it but saw it was in an early run so i figured I'd share it

Guru
    08-24-2009, 10:00 AM #27
    MGLG on the spoke has 3 posts this morning.....grrr.

I see that QASP is the #2 board at the moment! That is good news!

Oh ya!

Guru
    08-24-2009, 10:01 AM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    LFBG is off to a good start and may be worth a look. I know little about it but saw it was in an early run so i figured I'd share it
    What is it all about? I am totally unfamiliar with it.

08-24-2009, 10:09 AM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    What is it all about? I am totally unfamiliar with it.
    Its a gaming company that is supposed to have a new game coming out soon. I dont know much more about it just noticed it was starting to run. The BB's are really tight and its starting to pop

chart
    http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=40601056

Guru
    08-24-2009, 10:22 AM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Its a gaming company that is supposed to have a new game coming out soon. I dont know much more about it just noticed it was starting to run. The BB's are really tight and its starting to pop

chart
    http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=40601056
    LFBG is looking pretty dandy right at the moment. It could be ready to pull back. It is worth keeping an eye on to see if it climbs or goes sideways. Right at the second it is "iffy". I went to the chart on the link that you provided and it is a good looking chart!

Page 3 of 60 123451353 ...