Page 21 of 60 ... 11192021222331 ...
    Mentor
    08-25-2009, 11:05 PM #201
    Quote Originally Posted by thetree View Post
    sorry.....
    Lol!

We should just start a comedy club ... and create our own stock to boot.

Mentor
    08-25-2009, 11:07 PM #202
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    300K of QASP....that is a bunch! I should have sold my MGLG today and bought more QASP. I thought about it...oh well....life goes on. I really think the PR will really be constructive. They are a real business (what a concept).
    I'll say! ... What are you selling those fishes for over there anyway?

Addict
    08-25-2009, 11:16 PM #203
    Can y'all believe the clowns from CNBC's "fast money" are still bearish ?

I used to regard CNBC as a serious professional network but the more we are into this rally the more I learned that they are actually clowns... all of them... Even Erin Burnett who I think is hot and very attractive... but she's still a clown.

I just decided to never watch their channel and/or web site. They are a bunch of clowns...

Unfortunately there's basically no way to comment on every single piece of editorial shit they post... probably with good reason.

Guru
    08-25-2009, 11:19 PM #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    I'll say! ... What are you selling those fishes for over there anyway?
    The fish on the wheel? I want to get them pumped without them realizing it! The best pump is to let people use their imagination...don't tell them directly, just give them the plausible and let their minds run with it. Once one lemming takes off, the rest will follow.

Oh God! Thought control of the masses! lol!

I am just screwing around...watching Entouage and then True Blood..then bed time for Bonzo (me).

Where those the fish that you were talking about? Or did I completely miss the point?

Guru
    08-25-2009, 11:28 PM #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    Can y'all believe the clowns from CNBC's "fast money" are still bearish ?

I used to regard CNBC as a serious professional network but the more we are into this rally the more I learned that they are actually clowns... all of them... Even Erin Burnett who I think is hot and very attractive... but she's still a clown.

I just decided to never watch their channel and/or web site. They are a bunch of clowns...

Unfortunately there's basically no way to comment on every single piece of editorial shit they post... probably with good reason.
    Hey S.O.,

How long are they bearish for? The big double dip (W) recession or just short term? I have never watched them. I saw Cramer once with his panel of electronic noise makers and shut him off after 5 minutes. Claribell on Howdy Doody made more sense to me with his little horn, and he was a real clown.
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-25-2009 at 11:31 PM.

Mentor
    08-25-2009, 11:32 PM #206
    Maybe I should invest in the Obama Chia (where vegetation grows on his head for hair). It might make a fortune.
    In the name of DD ...

http://www.articlesbase.com/gifts-ar...et-855524.html

http://www.chia.com/

Bummer, no stock offering ...

One sort of related\unrelated that I couldn't resist (actually some good food for thought);

http://www.thestockbandit.net/2006/08/23/pet-stocks/

Sorry Bill, think we have to find the next practically absurd item\product that comes along and buy the farm ... I remember when this all started up from my lurker days and I thought the exact same thing, I thought some of you guy's were really losing it ... Algae, sponges?

Nah, oil! Beverly Hillbilly's ... that's a more rational item I thought, I'll take a million of those please!

Sigh ...

Mentor
    08-25-2009, 11:35 PM #207
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    The fish on the wheel? I want to get them pumped without them realizing it! The best pump is to let people use their imagination...don't tell them directly, just give them the plausible and let their minds run with it. Once one lemming takes off, the rest will follow.

Oh God! Thought control of the masses! lol!

I am just screwing around...watching Entouage and then True Blood..then bed time for Bonzo (me).

Where those the fish that you were talking about? Or did I completely miss the point?
    Lol! No, AG's fishes! He must be getting a couple hundred a head for all those shares he's buying ... maybe it's those great State checks they give out over there ... I got it! It must be per fish!

Guru
    08-25-2009, 11:36 PM #208
    So, have you heard about the Barack Obama Chia pet head? It's the HOTTEST product to be released in years from the creators of the world famous Original Chia Pet.

It's also turned out to be very controversial as well and has been pulled from retail chains afraid of offending their customers.

So lets take a look at this crazy product that like Barack Obama himself, could "Only Happen in America"......

Although you will usually hear this product referred to as the "Obama Chia Pet", officially this product is referred to as the "Chia Obama Handmade Decorative Planter". It doesn't quite have the same ring, does it?

The Obama Chia was created by Joseph Enterprises, Inc, the same company who created the Original Chia Pet in 1977. This also the same company that brought us "The Clapper", which was famous for it's old "Clap on, Clap Off - The Clapper!" jingle.

The Obama Chia Head is a handmade pottery planter and comes with a Chia seed packet with enough for 3 plantings, a plastic drip tray and planting & care instructions.

The Obama Chia Pet was licensed exclusively to Walgreens to sell at their nationwide retail /convenience outlets. Their company policy allows stores to choose their own merchandise so they can better serve their individual locations. In the case of the Obama Chia though, once company management received some complaints that the product was "offensive", Walgreens ordered stores to remove the Obama Chia headfrom the shelves.

The controversy around the Obama Chia and the it's subsequent removal from stores has created an incredible demand for the Chia Obama head planter. The only other major retailer to stock the collectible was Amazon.com, and they have sold out of the Obama Chia. Now the Obama Chia has become a hard to find collectors item. Only in America!

----------------------------------------------------

That last paragraph is B.S., because they sell it during Sean Hannity on FOX News.

Mentor
    08-25-2009, 11:42 PM #209
    Bill

I do not have a day trading acct. However, I can sell and then buy right away...But I must then hold that purchase for 3 days...Or I get the nasty note from Etrade. Have not tried it with my TDA acct!

Tomorrow should be interesting for spng, qasp and siri!!! Hopefully, we will hit the trifecta and let the partys begin!

have a good one! got some paperwork to do so that i can get paid Fri!

Jeff

Mentor
    08-25-2009, 11:58 PM #210
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

I do not have a day trading acct. However, I can sell and then buy right away...But I must then hold that purchase for 3 days...Or I get the nasty note from Etrade. Have not tried it with my TDA acct!

Tomorrow should be interesting for spng, qasp and siri!!! Hopefully, we will hit the trifecta and let the partys begin!

have a good one! got some paperwork to do so that i can get paid Fri!

Jeff
    Yes ... SIRI as well! Missed the sponges (at least for now and it is great to watch this take off for all who are in it) but will take two out of three ... I am going to have to get in early tomorrow. Have a good one as well Jeff!

Page 21 of 60 ... 11192021222331 ...