Page 2 of 60 12341252 ...
    Guru
    08-24-2009, 01:44 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Hey guys & gal (still waiting to hear or see that if I should pluralize that ladies )

I just wanted to chime in briefly to say thanks for the positive responses and also for the great info.

I've had a chance to go through a lot of the SPNG data - thanks again, Romo (and others) - and must say that I dig it. We're in just under .14.

I'm leaning towards not even looking at it for a while and see what's going on down the road. They seem to be attracting a lot of good mojo...dig it!

QASP: yeah, I bought it because of the deal with the fourth acquisition & increased revenues info.

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to keep it. It's not that I don't believe that I'll make money with it. Quite the contrary, I reckon that I could make some decent coin *there*.

Thing is, I'm not really digging it. The data research just isn't *fun* for me.

Beyond the *fun* aspect, I am not seeing how it's going to make so much cash that I'm willing to take more time away from other things to keep on top of it. Point is, the law of diminishing returns have kicked in -already- for me on this puppy. Now, had I purchased pre-penny level...might would be a different story. Alas, I didn't so I'm not.

This being said, I'm setting my sells in @ 04/05/06 --- well, a fraction under the whole for each of my three lots.

I just don't have the bandwidth.

Getting back to SPNG - it makes me smile. So, yeah, I'll stick with it and probably add to the kitty. That is, if the great state of California would ever come off of the golf course or out of their hummer or off of their private planes and send us our damn return that's more than six months late!
    ***I suppose that I shouldn't complain until after I get it - I am a bit peeved that I'm *supposed* to be happy that I didn't get an IOU.

Anyway...

I'm going to do my best to back away from the computer for a while. I know - good luck, right.

Really, I've been a crazed lunatic with Sirius for the pass eight months. Now that I'm not as concerned - I'd like to step back and breathe a bit.

Ramsey
    Sometimes stepping back is the best thing a guy can do. That is why I use one month, six month and yearly charts on a stock...even with pennies. It is too easy too get glued into the intraday. Great thinking!

Guru
    08-24-2009, 01:48 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    yeah I think it still has another $.10 left in it
    I would watch it for a day or two....it is pretty negative at the moment..I was looking at the chart and it had a bad Friday...just be cautious. It could take off again, but don't buy on the slide down if it happens...just my 2 cents.

I was going to chart it for everybody, but it would look bad right at the moment..take some time until it establishes itself again. (Just my dumb humble thoughts). Matt, have a great day tomorrow!

Guru
    08-24-2009, 01:52 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post

Getting back to SPNG - it makes me smile. So, yeah, I'll stick with it and probably add to the kitty. That is, if the great state of California would ever come off of the golf course or out of their hummer or off of their private planes and send us our damn return that's more than six months late!
    ***I suppose that I shouldn't complain until after I get it - I am a bit peeved that I'm *supposed* to be happy that I didn't get an IOU.
    I think SPNG is good for .35 anyways. That is my feeling, then time to dive. I mean that is a fair price. Sponges are sponges, no matter what type of soap they have in them. .35 would be my sell point. I should chart the stock before saying this. What I have said is totally subjective, and has no objective foundation to support it. I will chart it tomorrow.

Guru
    08-24-2009, 01:57 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

All the indicators on qasp look like a go for the near future. When it decides to go, how many days up do you think we will see! i know you have a crystal ball...so gaze into it and tell us what you see!
    I don't know....initially I would think the 3 day rule. Sell on the second day and let the third wipe everything out. That is just a guesstimate. Now what will happen after a pullback is hard to say. If it is an honest stock, then it will grow back slowly after everybody takes a profit.

Where do I want to get out? I am not sure yet, but I am into profit and not trying to hit the mother load.

It is kind of arduous at this point. By Friday there should be some big results..if not I will be befuddled.

Guru
    08-24-2009, 02:00 AM #15
    Bill

Gotta go...Wife just told me to stop talking to my girlfiends and get off the computer! if she only knew! LMAO

I actually told her...just talking to a couple of guys in construction! Her response...do they do showers! I replied...yes...but the travel cost is prohibitive...went right over her head! Hahahahaha
    I understand, my wife is always curious who I am talking to. I am such a sex pot that women can't resist me (in her mind). I tell her it is just my stock trading buddies...oh ya! lol!

Guru
    08-24-2009, 02:12 AM #16
    Still can not get copy/paste to work with my avatar. when I go to paste, all choices are grayed out! Me no understand! And i really want that Emmitt as my avatar!!!!!
    You have to save the image to your computer and then come back here and use it as your avatar. If it is too big, I will re-size it for you...I will do that now and post before I go to bed....

Guru
    08-24-2009, 02:17 AM #17
    Jeff,

Here you go....

Mentor
    08-24-2009, 02:52 AM #18
    ive been reading the hub on QASP. some talk of a gap up..man seriously i hope not, i dont want to chase this thing. im hoping to get in on a shakeout. maybe in the 2x's if im lucky. but i am a buyer early in the morning regardless , a partial position, and will add during the day and the next couple of days IF it stays reasonable.

Mentor
    08-24-2009, 05:40 AM #19
    Wow...

Just got close to finishing this project at work that was sucking up my time... was just looking at charts, and noticed I hadn't really looked since thursday... I mean I glanced at a few... but, missed looking at friday's action. Appears the big boards went past my resistance lines, so I should be looking for some calls.. but on the otherhand, we're riding some overbought conditions and still have conflict in indicators. Gotta be super duper careful, keep the stops tight.

SIRI entered the big resistance zone I see... historically, it hit a zone that goes way back... so it's going to be a battle.. Price shot up way too quick, the candle is outside bollingers and closed low, haven't consulted my many charts, but I'd say its pullback time. Oh yeah... glanced at a few other charts... there's some shares that need to be churned over, from 0.70 to 1.08. That and for our little subwave chart, I'd say 5 was put in, or its coming this morning. The descending triangle and pennant have played out, now we wait for a new pattern to emerge.

PACR did form a handle - hand it to the bassman on that call.... now we (I) hope for a new breakout...

Don't have time, tired, to post a million charts...

but..

BCLE has some bullish divergence

BEHL has been doing an excellent job holding the 38.2% retractment, lets hope it continues... when I see stocks riding these lines, it creeps me out.. why the fibs?

DDR bull flagging - likely needs market up to breakout.... don't have a wide enough window to check for resistance

EXPH trying to bust above 61.8%, but as it did break it, the next level is 50%. I like how its holding, though, so I'm more bullish.

FCEL - fighting in those channels.. not much else to say, but the same thing I said last time.

GDSM - appears to have moved upward from a compressed symmetrical triangle, but bulls and bears are fighting, edge to the upside though.

IFSL looks like it has backers. What do they do anyway?

IGNT - as stated previously, when you get to the tail end of a triangle... it no longer has value - null and void. Looks like money is trickling out.

LUV, now it has a flag pointing down.. an upday tomorrow would signal a move to resistance

MGLG - looks to me like its flattening out or forming a base.. nothing sticks out for movement to the upside.. I go for flattening out.. only news would make thing move.

OCNF - still riding the support line... shipping stocks look like the downside is still there... another sign of underlying weakness in the bigboards, and this is all bs movement to the upside.

KWASP - bullish on this one now... if the 3 move is the biggle, hopefully we bust the resistance on that move alone.

RTGV - looks to be forming a base at 35... i'm betting on it being quiet on that level.

SARO - looks like the previous run was a counter trade to finish the overall downward movement. Lets hope for a base at these prices, then something to happen down the road. Oddly, had some volume friday.

SPNG - ouch, didn't look at the normal chart.. ouch.. think the pennant is over with, watch for support at 0.13, if that breaks 0.115 should hold. I hope friday's action is one of those headfakes. But in the meantime, you can't just hope, need a plan for everything... so plan your trades...

That's my in the head rambling.

Guru
    08-24-2009, 07:35 AM #20

spng

Its going to be a rough week for spng after what happened Friday IMO, but Ive decided not to try and trade this week because it can take off soo fast I don't want to be chasing....and its way too close to BIG news that anything happening right now could and probably is a head fake...thats why a while back I mentioned putting in some low ball buys like .10 and .08 because I think some wild stop clearing action is coming...

I'll watch i suppose but this one will be completed when the 10k comes out by August 31st...With share buybacks and Nasdaq listings and even share dividends in play over the next 6 days to 3 months, Im waiting it out.

I got out of BCLE last week so you guys still in it should get a nice run soon woh 'es me...

Bill, remember spng bought dicon and dicon has 40 products of their own that are now spng's, which are already in products that are already being sold...

Page 2 of 60 12341252 ...