I was going to chart it for everybody, but it would look bad right at the moment..take some time until it establishes itself again. (Just my dumb humble thoughts). Matt, have a great day tomorrow!
Where do I want to get out? I am not sure yet, but I am into profit and not trying to hit the mother load.
It is kind of arduous at this point. By Friday there should be some big results..if not I will be befuddled.
Here you go....
ive been reading the hub on QASP. some talk of a gap up..man seriously i hope not, i dont want to chase this thing. im hoping to get in on a shakeout. maybe in the 2x's if im lucky. but i am a buyer early in the morning regardless , a partial position, and will add during the day and the next couple of days IF it stays reasonable.
Just got close to finishing this project at work that was sucking up my time... was just looking at charts, and noticed I hadn't really looked since thursday... I mean I glanced at a few... but, missed looking at friday's action. Appears the big boards went past my resistance lines, so I should be looking for some calls.. but on the otherhand, we're riding some overbought conditions and still have conflict in indicators. Gotta be super duper careful, keep the stops tight.
SIRI entered the big resistance zone I see... historically, it hit a zone that goes way back... so it's going to be a battle.. Price shot up way too quick, the candle is outside bollingers and closed low, haven't consulted my many charts, but I'd say its pullback time. Oh yeah... glanced at a few other charts... there's some shares that need to be churned over, from 0.70 to 1.08. That and for our little subwave chart, I'd say 5 was put in, or its coming this morning. The descending triangle and pennant have played out, now we wait for a new pattern to emerge.
PACR did form a handle - hand it to the bassman on that call.... now we (I) hope for a new breakout...
Don't have time, tired, to post a million charts...
BCLE has some bullish divergence
BEHL has been doing an excellent job holding the 38.2% retractment, lets hope it continues... when I see stocks riding these lines, it creeps me out.. why the fibs?
DDR bull flagging - likely needs market up to breakout.... don't have a wide enough window to check for resistance
EXPH trying to bust above 61.8%, but as it did break it, the next level is 50%. I like how its holding, though, so I'm more bullish.
FCEL - fighting in those channels.. not much else to say, but the same thing I said last time.
GDSM - appears to have moved upward from a compressed symmetrical triangle, but bulls and bears are fighting, edge to the upside though.
IFSL looks like it has backers. What do they do anyway?
IGNT - as stated previously, when you get to the tail end of a triangle... it no longer has value - null and void. Looks like money is trickling out.
LUV, now it has a flag pointing down.. an upday tomorrow would signal a move to resistance
MGLG - looks to me like its flattening out or forming a base.. nothing sticks out for movement to the upside.. I go for flattening out.. only news would make thing move.
OCNF - still riding the support line... shipping stocks look like the downside is still there... another sign of underlying weakness in the bigboards, and this is all bs movement to the upside.
KWASP - bullish on this one now... if the 3 move is the biggle, hopefully we bust the resistance on that move alone.
RTGV - looks to be forming a base at 35... i'm betting on it being quiet on that level.
SARO - looks like the previous run was a counter trade to finish the overall downward movement. Lets hope for a base at these prices, then something to happen down the road. Oddly, had some volume friday.
SPNG - ouch, didn't look at the normal chart.. ouch.. think the pennant is over with, watch for support at 0.13, if that breaks 0.115 should hold. I hope friday's action is one of those headfakes. But in the meantime, you can't just hope, need a plan for everything... so plan your trades...
That's my in the head rambling.
Positions: Change so often, it's no longer useful to update this...
Its going to be a rough week for spng after what happened Friday IMO, but Ive decided not to try and trade this week because it can take off soo fast I don't want to be chasing....and its way too close to BIG news that anything happening right now could and probably is a head fake...thats why a while back I mentioned putting in some low ball buys like .10 and .08 because I think some wild stop clearing action is coming...
I'll watch i suppose but this one will be completed when the 10k comes out by August 31st...With share buybacks and Nasdaq listings and even share dividends in play over the next 6 days to 3 months, Im waiting it out.
I got out of BCLE last week so you guys still in it should get a nice run soon woh 'es me...
Bill, remember spng bought dicon and dicon has 40 products of their own that are now spng's, which are already in products that are already being sold...