Page 13 of 60 ... 3111213141523 ...
    Guru
    08-25-2009, 12:05 AM #121
    Jeff,

That is a no bullshit message! That is the very sad truth!

Mentor
    08-25-2009, 12:06 AM #122
    mailerdemon was in response to your email to BCLE...Just checking to see if it was returned undeliverable. BAD JOKE!

Mentor
    08-25-2009, 12:16 AM #123
    Good nite all

ya'll kick some ass tomorrow!

jeff

Guru
    08-25-2009, 12:16 AM #124
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    mailerdemon was in response to your email to BCLE...Just checking to see if it was returned undeliverable. BAD JOKE!
    I am out of sync. I thought you were talking about the last time that you emailed and it didn't make it through...Duh! lol. I have more emails from you also, so it is working fine!

Guru
    08-25-2009, 12:19 AM #125

Hot tips..

$2.00 a tip! Get them while they are hot! That wouldn't be JEDM and QASP in there would it?

OTC - Pink Sheets Stock Gainers - 8/24/09

Biomoda Inc. (BMOD.OB) - No News

Turbine Truck Engines Inc. (TTEG.OB) - No News

Jedi Mind, Inc. (JEDM.PK) - No News

American Security Resources Corp. (ARSC.PK) - No News

Optigenex Inc. (OPGX.PK) - No news

Super Nova Resources, Inc. (SNRR.PK) - Super Nova Resources Announces Strategic Partnership

HARD TO TREAT DISEAS (HTDS.PK) - Shareholders Conference - Exposition For GLCC, GLGT, MONA, HTDS, LDSR

Oscient Pharmaceuticals Corp. (OSCIQ.PK) - No News

LandStar, Inc. (LDSR.PK) - No News

QUASAR AEROSPACES (QASP.PK) - No News

BEBIDA BEVERAGE CO (BBDA.PK) - No news

Lithium Technology Corp. (LTHU.PK) - No News

MultiCell Technologies, Inc. (MCET.OB) - No News

Colonial Bancgroup Inc. (CBCG.PK) - No News

Optical Systems, Inc. (OPSY.PK) - Optical Systems, Inc. Launches All-New Finance Manager Program in 17 Dealerships

Mentor
    08-25-2009, 12:25 AM #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Nice letter there Bill, Im out right now on BCLE but I'll be watching and if it dips lower i'll get back in...

About QASP...Im very excited about the future of this company and the rise in the upcoming share price...but im very concerned about the people who are pumping it on the hub...I've seen these guys pump before im mean literally those name are fimilar to me and I dont forget names easily, and I believe they are gonna take some of us for a ride...even though i know the nuts and bolts of the company is good and have a promising future I think we have to make a combined effort to watch it close and have a exit planned when its close to peak and buy it back after the dump....I was really expecting a much better day today with more volume but its just getting started....maybe its me but they say the same exzact things about others stocks that we have seen get pumped before.....Let me know what you guys think?

I also have a buy for ASFX again at .0035 which I believe its heading untill the next PR.. unfortunatly I didnt get it right last week, I had a high adv and sold a little too early... Its not like I havent done that before....anyway have a good night all and we will keep up the good team work....

I cant believe My portfolio was all green today with the exception of MGLG

PS I posted a buyer beware and they deleted it right away....and noted it person marked....

Then they cancelled my account so i had to reregister...must of struck a nerve........
    didnt i get out of it once already with some nice $??
    this is just my round 2 of that. im chopping along the way.

Mentor
    08-25-2009, 12:32 AM #127
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I think you are pretty safe....how long did it take?
    sorry for the late response. i didnt even see your ? till now. man i had chances to pick some off at 38 , 39, 40 didnt pull the trigger till resistance looked like it was falling down , it wasnt too tough there.. a hod -1 tick close is very bullish so im not worried. but if it breaks support and stays down, i am out. i will be cutting the grass while it grows.

Guru
    08-25-2009, 12:41 AM #128
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    sorry for the late response. i didnt even see your ? till now. man i had chances to pick some off at 38 , 39, 40 didnt pull the trigger till resistance looked like it was falling down , it wasnt too tough there.. a hod -1 tick close is very bullish so im not worried. but if it breaks support and stays down, i am out. i will be cutting the grass while it grows.
    If it breaks support and stays down, I will throw up my hands. This is a big week...kind of like waiting for Santa Claus to show up. Speaking of Christmas...when I was a kid (I am embarrassed to tell this story), we were so poor that my Mom used to cut the pockets out of our pants so we would have something to play with.

Mentor
    08-25-2009, 12:55 AM #129
    i know the feeling... i remember when i was kid , we had cockroaches. it was pretty bad. christmas was always something to look forward to!

Mentor
    08-25-2009, 01:05 AM #130
    gn bill.. i will be up early tomorrow and hawk QASP all day.

Page 13 of 60 ... 3111213141523 ...