Page 12 of 60 ... 2101112131422 ...
    08-24-2009, 11:00 PM #111
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Here it is:

August 24, 2009

Dear Mr. Shipley,

Greetings. It has been since June that you and I have communicated. As in my previous email to you, I am inquiring on behalf of many large BCLE stockholders that I will report your response to. There is serious concern among we mentioned shareholders due to a serious drop in price per share. This mail is for clarification purposes.

You were kind enough to notify me in return email that an audit was to be performed and would be finalized in August. First of all, we have some questions about the audit.

What was/is the audit completion date?

Did the audit, if completed fall into compliance with Pink Sheets OTC standards where the company will be listed without the "Pink Sheets - No information" warning?

Will BCLE be reported on a regular basis, and if so, when will the first report be?

Our next question is about price share cost.

Over a course of time, the share price has fallen dramatically to almost nothing. Is this because of the audit taking such a priority, or due to a lack of business? Or can they both be performed at the same time?

Not to be offensive or anger you, but some shareholders wanted me to ask you if you are still in business and if so, would you please notify your shareholders of what is going on. The price per share has fallen through the floor and we have tens and tens of thousands of dollars invested in your company and are justifiably concerned. We have, over the course of time, decided from the last communication that you and I had to "stick it out" in good faith. You gave us encouraging information. We have been waiting for the share price to rise to an acceptable level again and then gain from there, however it hasn't. We would appreciate knowing what is going on with this issue.

Our next question is about the Smart Pipe connection that you have. We realize that you do not own the Smart Pipe company. We have seen big potential in that aspect of your business. We have a couple of questions pertaining to this niche of BCLE's business. We see it as a major player and are surprised nothing to our knowledge has happened with it.

First of all, do you have any contracted projects with this Smart Pipe yet?

As a matter of revenue, what percentage does BCLE make from these sales? Are you able, or can you state the percentage? I am not asking for revenue figures, as I realize that we can't have that anyway.

Also, if you would be so kind as to list all of the other aspects of your company again (Weapons Cleaning Systems, Veterans' Schools, Cleaners...etc). We would appreciate updates on all of the rest of the company. We don't have a clue what, if any, changes have occurred with BCLE because of a lack of information.

In addition, anything else that I haven't asked about would be greatly appreciated.

In a closing thought, I have something that would help tremendously. It would be great to have PR's sent out with current company information on a regular basis. Not every week, but keep we stockholders in touch. We put our money in the company to support BCLE. Please support us.

I thank you very much for your time and we are eager to hear your reply.

Best Regards,

Billy Bob Thornton
    xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.net
    xxx-xxx-xxxx
    Nice work, Bill.

Guru
    08-24-2009, 11:02 PM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivail View Post
    Nice work, Bill.
    Thank you, sir.

08-24-2009, 11:27 PM #113
    Very thorough email, thanks for taking the time Bill

Guru
    08-24-2009, 11:34 PM #114
    Quote Originally Posted by investyoung View Post
    Very thorough email, thanks for taking the time Bill
    Thank You, and you are very welcome. I hope that you are having a great night. Good luck tomorrow. Do you own any QASP?

Addict
    08-24-2009, 11:35 PM #115
    Thank you, sir.
    Nice letter there Bill, Im out right now on BCLE but I'll be watching and if it dips lower i'll get back in...

About QASP...Im very excited about the future of this company and the rise in the upcoming share price...but im very concerned about the people who are pumping it on the hub...I've seen these guys pump before im mean literally those name are fimilar to me and I dont forget names easily, and I believe they are gonna take some of us for a ride...even though i know the nuts and bolts of the company is good and have a promising future I think we have to make a combined effort to watch it close and have a exit planned when its close to peak and buy it back after the dump....I was really expecting a much better day today with more volume but its just getting started....maybe its me but they say the same exzact things about others stocks that we have seen get pumped before.....Let me know what you guys think?

I also have a buy for ASFX again at .0035 which I believe its heading untill the next PR.. unfortunatly I didnt get it right last week, I had a high adv and sold a little too early... Its not like I havent done that before....anyway have a good night all and we will keep up the good team work....

I cant believe My portfolio was all green today with the exception of MGLG

PS I posted a buyer beware and they deleted it right away....and noted it person marked....

Then they cancelled my account so i had to reregister...must of struck a nerve........
    Last edited by Sworntwofun; 08-24-2009 at 11:54 PM.

08-24-2009, 11:45 PM #116
    Thank You, and you are very welcome. I hope that you are having a great night. Good luck tomorrow. Do you own any QASP?
    A good night to you too and yes I got into QASP at .015. Looking forward to Friday. I need to make a signature like you guys have with all my positions soon. EVFL news by Friday too! Hopefully it will move.

Mentor
    08-24-2009, 11:53 PM #117
    Bill

You get a A for penmenship(I get an f for spelling) Nice letter!

Did you happen to get a return email from mailerdemon about the email being undeliverable! That would be the first sigh!

have some dry powder for some qasp for the morning! do you think that it will jump right at opening like today!

Guru
    08-24-2009, 11:53 PM #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Nice letter there Bill, Im out right now on BCLE but I'll be watching and if it dips lower i'll get back in...

About QASP...Im very excited about the future of this company and the rise in the upcoming share price...but im very concerned about the people who are pumping it on the hub...I've seen these guys pump before im mean literally those name are fimilar to me and I dont forget names easily, and I believe they are gonna take some of us for a ride...even though i know the nuts and bolts of the company is good and have a promising future I think we have to make a combined effort to watch it close and have a exit planned when its close to peak and buy it back after the dump....I was really expecting a much better day today with more volume but its just getting started....maybe its me but they say the same exzact things about others stocks that we have seen get pumped before.....Let me know what you guys think?

I also have a buy for ASFX again at .0035 which I believe its heading untill the next PR.. unfortunatly I didnt get it right last week, I had a high adv and sold a little too early... Its not like I havent done that before....anyway have a good night all and we will keep up the good team work....

I cant believe My portfolio was all green today with the exception of MGLG

PS I posted a buyer beware and they deleted it right away....and noted it person marked....
    Hey Tony....thanks!

Here is what I think......it is going to be a pump and dump for the first round. It is just potentially too hot of a stock. The people in the wheel don't have the maturity to hang in and make good big money, so I agree with you. It is a take cash, let it fall back and then re-buy kind of stock.

This one, in my mind, is a gem....and there are a ton of little boys out there to wreck it and disrespect it, so I am going to have to play it just like you suggested.

As far as a long, after the pump, then it will shake out the greedy little snitches and we can go from there.

I haven't read the spoke in a couple of days...maybe I should shoot over there and check it out. As a matter of fact, I will go read some tonight and try and get a pulse.

These stocks are inherently P&D's. Good thinking, my friend! later, alligator and have a great evening!

Guru
    08-24-2009, 11:58 PM #119
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

You get a A for penmenship(I get an f for spelling) Nice letter!

Did you happen to get a return email from mailerdemon about the email being undeliverable! That would be the first sigh!

have some dry powder for some qasp for the morning! do you think that it will jump right at opening like today!
    Thanks, Jeff -

I would suspect that it will jump up...at least some..theoretically, it should get hotter by the day, because they are signing 4 or 5 acquisitions on the 28th, which is on Friday. The signing will drive the price up and start the pump and dump.

I didn't get a mailerdemon. I even checked my junk and trash and it wasn't there. Shoot off a test message and let's see if I get it. I have received email from you before. Feel free to email me anytime.

Guru
    08-25-2009, 12:00 AM #120
    Hey Jeff,

I got one from you about Grandpa...now I have to read it.

Page 12 of 60 ... 2101112131422 ...