Page 44 of 60 ... 34424344454654 ...
    Enthusiast
    08-27-2009, 11:20 PM #431
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I am just posting this so all of you have a heads up. I just heard on the news that if you got that $4500 for your clunker that it will be taxed as income. It isn't free money like a lot of people thought...including myself.
    Hey Bill, thanks for putting this out there. I believe there's going to be a sh%tstorm against dealers that failed to point out that the gov't would treat the clunker rebate as taxable income, not a gift from Obamanation that everyone thought it was.

You just wait...it'll be a hoot watching all the weepin and wailin on the news next april 15th....nevermind all the repo's that are going to happen for folks who traded in a 'paid for car' for a car payment with wheels.

jeez

08-27-2009, 11:20 PM #432
    ......back! According to the Spokettes, we are all going to need an armored Brinks truck tomorrow to haul our cash around in, and I forgot to call in and reserve one....bummer!
    Lmao. So true... I swear that web page is fantasy land. Anything above .0002 would be a nice surprise to my eyes. I don't care about money (not true), I am just sick and tired of seeing 1 then 2 then 1. You understand...

Enthusiast
    08-27-2009, 11:21 PM #433
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Actually...no time out for me either...1st day of school...hand delivered a note to the teacher and principal...I think it read something like this...kick his ass everyday...with no exceptions! I was a slow learner...took me three years to figure out...if I threw away the note...ass-kickings stopped!
    Sweet ride there JS...does it go fast when you drop the top?

Guru
    08-27-2009, 11:30 PM #434
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    Hey Bill, thanks for putting this out there. I believe there's going to be a sh%tstorm against dealers that failed to point out that the gov't would treat the clunker rebate as taxable income, not a gift from Obamanation that everyone thought it was.

You just wait...it'll be a hoot watching all the weepin and wailin on the news next april 15th....nevermind all the repo's that are going to happen for folks who traded in a 'paid for car' for a car payment with wheels.

jeez
    Maybe once people start hearing this there will be a storm in the next week's news cycles. I am going to keep my eye on this one. "Weeping and wailing...don't forget the gnashing of teeth."

Jeff (Just Sirius) and I were emailing each other and he said that he just heard it on Sean Hannity. I laughed and said that I was watching Sean also and heard it, then posted it on here. "The hand that giveth ..taketh away". As Jeff pointed out....they even tax that extra $13 a week that you get in your paycheck. Anyway, just some info..
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-27-2009 at 11:47 PM.

Guru
    08-27-2009, 11:33 PM #435
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivail View Post
    Lmao. So true... I swear that web page is fantasy land. Anything above .0002 would be a nice surprise to my eyes. I don't care about money (not true), I am just sick and tired of seeing 1 then 2 then 1. You understand...
    It is worth the read...it is too complex to state here. ELVN and EVFL will be merging by tomorrow. ELVN has not been trading since July 31st, but today started trading again, because Dennis the CEO of EVFL signed a paper. I looked at the paper and it is almost completely blank...you tell me! By the time I got out of EVFL's page on the Shrub, my head was spinning!

Ya, that 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 has my head bobbing like a chicken.

08-27-2009, 11:48 PM #436
    It is worth the read...it is too complex to state here. ELVN and EVFL will be merging by tomorrow. ELVN has not been trading since July 31st, but today started trading again, because Dennis the CEO of EVFL signed a paper. I looked at the paper and it is almost completely blank...you tell me! By the time I got out of EVFL's page on the Shrub, my head was spinning!

Ya, that 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 has my head bobbing like a chicken.
    Any guess what will happen to our shares?

Guru
    08-27-2009, 11:55 PM #437
    All the get rich tomorrow emails that I am receiving are pimping CRRA. They all seem to agree. Maybe CRRA has a big initial pimping budget, or maybe there is something to it (don't bet your savings on it). It might be worth some DD.

Looking at the chart from 9:30 on it was a pump and dump. Looking at the 24th of August it was another pump and dump. Ah, unless you had a ton of shares, it wouldn't even make a good pump and dump.....it only move a few ticks..forget that one. I am only saying this, because I don't think anybody in here has it, or I wouldn't speak about it...not owning it.

Guru
    08-28-2009, 12:05 AM #438
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivail View Post
    Any guess what will happen to our shares?
    I don't have a clue. There are a whole bunch of them out there though. Ski, from my experience I have found that pennies with a big float, like MGLG and EVFL, are momentum stocks. They are driven by any excuse to run. A PR or even when they throw out a bone. Because they are momentum stocks, you have to pick a price and sell...take profit. All of the people in there are there to flip. There isn't much intent to stay with the stock.

As far as an R/S (which really might help at this low price)..it may not happen for a while. Either that or the company will start buying back cheap...at the bid as is required if they have something good up their sleeve. A buyback by the company is a great thing. Dilution is the .

I personally am not going to fall in love with this stock if it moves. I have 5 million shares @ .0001 (imagine that!), so it is $500 a penny. I will take what I can and move on.

QASP, on the other hand, is a very unusual stock. It is a real company with brick and mortar and I believe it is highly under-valued. I would be willing to stick with them. In my mind, they are an exception to the rule.

So, unless there is a bolt of lightning news from God...EVFL will be a momentum and profit-taking stock for me. Did I make any sense? I usually explain things backwards..I am truly mentally dyslexic. I honestly mean that. I am ass-backwards with everything that I do.

Mentor
    08-28-2009, 12:24 AM #439
    Big Sandy

sorry- not my car...That is the car that Jim Crammmmmer promised my wife when I started investing in "Siri the pig" Little did I know that it would take Crammmmmmmmmer so long to deliver it too the house! Wife actually drives a VW convertible turbo! She loves it...I think it is a PO(S)...I mean a very fine german automobile!

had to come clean!

Guru
    08-28-2009, 12:25 AM #440
    Jeff sent this to me. I saw a couple of these on T.V.. As you may or may not know, California and Nevada have a BIG war going on now. You might check it out...uh....California isn't winning....It is really funny.

http://www.nevadadevelopment.org/med...mpaign_09.html

Page 44 of 60 ... 34424344454654 ...