Page 11 of 60 ... 91011121321 ...
    Guru
    08-24-2009, 07:55 PM #101
    i should have mentioned that you can scrub the tire just watch out for raised lettering, the smooth parts clean up well, and then i was gentle over the letters, but yeah, i think its meant for "wheels" which are rims not tires by definition.

The news for spng is falling into place perfectly with the charts and it all looks quite strong and stable...and setting up for a move to over .20 within a week by fundamentals.

08-24-2009, 08:07 PM #102

SYMW news

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/SymPow....html?x=0&.v=1

SymPowerco Signs Non-Disclosure Agreement, Provides Corporate Update

GARDNERVILLE, NV--(Marketwire - 08/24/09) - SymPowerco Corporation (Pinksheets:SYMW - News) CEO John Davenport announced today that the company has entered discussions and has signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement with an alternative energy and power systems corporation for the purpose of determining the advisability of establishing a business relationship that may include an acquisition or joint venture. SymPowerco has also entered similar discussions with a second group that owns advanced power system technologies and intellectual properties that appear to offer market opportunities for SymPowerco.
    Related Quotes
    Symbol Price Change
    SYMW.PK 0.0011 -0.0001
    Chart for SYMPOWERCO CORP
    {"s" : "symw.pk","k" : "c10,l10,p20,t10","o" : "","j" : ""}

SymPowerco also announces the termination, by mutual agreement, of the Share Exchange Agreement amongst Steven Humphries, Hoss Motor Sport, Inc. (HMSI), Highline Hydrogen Hybrids, Inc. (HHHI) and SymPowerco. SymPowerco wishes Mr. Humphries and the shareholders of HMSI and HHHI well in their future endeavors.

Carleton University, the company's partner in the development of its Flowing Electrolyte Direct Methanol Fuel Cell, has informed SymPowerco that it has selected the first two team members for the Fuel Cell project, one of whom is a Post-Doctoral Fellow at the University. The project at Carleton's Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering will employ as many as five graduate students under the direction of the Department Head and other department scholars and is to be funded through a recently announced grant from Ontario Centres of Excellence.

SymPowerco Corporation develops advanced fuel cell and power delivery systems for the rapidly growing personal transportation and portable power system markets that are being created by today's energy and environmental challenges.

08-24-2009, 08:55 PM #103
    Bill--
    You may think I was joking about the whole "are you in business" question, but it is an honest (and legitimate) question. Nobody has any idea what this company has done (or not done) since June. The pps has slowly lowered to the point where it is almost sink-or-swim time.
    I'm no baller, but I do own 1/300th of the company.

Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    got 100k shares of QASP at 41-42... i hate buying at resistance but a HOD close isnt bad. im adding more on any dips but im not expecting any...
    Bass, you are kicking ass. 5 minutes of DD on this and you can see that you will make money in the coming 7-10 days. Heck, I am up 33% in just 3 trading days. I'll take it. Simple enough. Good job!

Guru
    08-24-2009, 09:21 PM #104
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Bill--
    You may think I was joking about the whole "are you in business" question, but it is an honest (and legitimate) question. Nobody has any idea what this company has done (or not done) since June. The pps has slowly lowered to the point where it is almost sink-or-swim time.
    I'm no baller, but I do own 1/300th of the company.

Bass, you are kicking ass. 5 minutes of DD on this and you can see that you will make money in the coming 7-10 days. Heck, I am up 33% in just 3 trading days. I'll take it. Simple enough. Good job!
    Greg -

I took you very serious. It will be included in the email!

Mentor
    08-24-2009, 09:23 PM #105
    thanx herd. i agree with you regarding QASP it is a moneymaker. i wanted to get back in on friday but i was playing and i couldnt follow the level 2 action. im trying to fine tune my entry and exit points on trades so if i dont get in on my target i am disappointed.

looks like everyone is going crazy on the hub. if anyone is thinking about getting into QASP and you havent already nows the time. if you're in, figure out where you want to exit, have a plan ready. if me and dave are right re: this following the elliot wave pattern , it will have a nice run. get ready to make some money!!!!!!

hows it going bill? my G-MEN got smacked the other night! watching the jets now, i actually hate them but i do like mark sanchez and leon washington. the rest of the team sucks azzzz.

Guru
    08-24-2009, 09:38 PM #106
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    thanx herd. i agree with you regarding QASP it is a moneymaker. i wanted to get back in on friday but i was playing and i couldnt follow the level 2 action. im trying to fine tune my entry and exit points on trades so if i dont get in on my target i am disappointed.

looks like everyone is going crazy on the hub. if anyone is thinking about getting into QASP and you havent already nows the time. if you're in, figure out where you want to exit, have a plan ready. if me and dave are right re: this following the elliot wave pattern , it will have a nice run. get ready to make some money!!!!!!

hows it going bill? my G-MEN got smacked the other night! watching the jets now, i actually hate them but i do like mark sanchez and leon washington. the rest of the team sucks azzzz.
    It's going great...I am just waiting for QASP to take off. It is all ready warming up for the big show. This thing ought to gallop. If it doesn't, I will shoot the horse in cold blood, lol! There have been so many football games on here during the preseason that I haven't watched them all. I don't get all wound up during the preseason, but I like to watch enough to see what is going on. I hope that you are having a great night!

Guru
    08-24-2009, 09:42 PM #107
    Here is something to keep everybody entertained:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Mentor
    08-24-2009, 09:58 PM #108
    between my naps, tonight is going good. if we have to shoot a horse ill be joining you with my bazooka to finish it off!!!!! LOL. im not too worried tho, i fell in love with QASP when you first posted the chart. i already made some good coin with it. now i am ready to make some serious dollars!!!

08-24-2009, 10:16 PM #109
    Today was tough, psychologically.

I was only on the computer for about an hour - total. Do you guys have any idea what that's like!?!?

...logged in long enough to feel the vibe of QASP. I feel that I did *okay*.

The trigger was pulled twice - once at .0398 and another at .041(and change)

My total investment has been recouped + a hundy & change...nearly two hundy.

I have a final lot of 11k shares that will go on eBay come Thursday...well, maybe wednesday.

For me, I'm just happy as a clam to be backing away from this blasted screen for a while. If I had my druthers...I wouldn't be on it at all. Anyway, I'm mostly out...and soon will be completely.

I'll keep it in my thoughts, if only for you guys...'Cause...I'd really like to see it shoot the moon for you guys!

Have a great evening & the best to you all in all_things_going_on

Ramsey

PS: have I mentioned, lately, that SPNG makes me smile? And so does SIRI...

Guru
    08-24-2009, 10:36 PM #110

Here's the email sent to BCLE

Here it is:

August 24, 2009

Dear Mr. Shipley,

Greetings. It has been since June that you and I have communicated. As in my previous email to you, I am inquiring on behalf of many large BCLE stockholders that I will report your response to. There is serious concern among we mentioned shareholders due to a serious drop in price per share. This mail is for clarification purposes.

You were kind enough to notify me in return email that an audit was to be performed and would be finalized in August. First of all, we have some questions about the audit.

What was/is the audit completion date?

Did the audit, if completed fall into compliance with Pink Sheets OTC standards where the company will be listed without the "Pink Sheets - No information" warning?

Will BCLE be reported on a regular basis, and if so, when will the first report be?

Our next question is about price share cost.

Over a course of time, the share price has fallen dramatically to almost nothing. Is this because of the audit taking such a priority, or due to a lack of business? Or can they both be performed at the same time?

Not to be offensive or anger you, but some shareholders wanted me to ask you if you are still in business and if so, would you please notify your shareholders of what is going on. The price per share has fallen through the floor and we have tens and tens of thousands of dollars invested in your company and are justifiably concerned. We have, over the course of time, decided from the last communication that you and I had to "stick it out" in good faith. You gave us encouraging information. We have been waiting for the share price to rise to an acceptable level again and then gain from there, however it hasn't. We would appreciate knowing what is going on with this issue.

Our next question is about the Smart Pipe connection that you have. We realize that you do not own the Smart Pipe company. We have seen big potential in that aspect of your business. We have a couple of questions pertaining to this niche of BCLE's business. We see it as a major player and are surprised nothing to our knowledge has happened with it.

First of all, do you have any contracted projects with this Smart Pipe yet?

As a matter of revenue, what percentage does BCLE make from these sales? Are you able, or can you state the percentage? I am not asking for revenue figures, as I realize that we can't have that anyway.

Also, if you would be so kind as to list all of the other aspects of your company again (Weapons Cleaning Systems, Veterans' Schools, Cleaners...etc). We would appreciate updates on all of the rest of the company. We don't have a clue what, if any, changes have occurred with BCLE because of a lack of information.

In addition, anything else that I haven't asked about would be greatly appreciated.

In a closing thought, I have something that would help tremendously. It would be great to have PR's sent out with current company information on a regular basis. Not every week, but keep we stockholders in touch. We put our money in the company to support BCLE. Please support us.

I thank you very much for your time and we are eager to hear your reply.

Best Regards,

Billy Bob Thornton
    xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.net
    xxx-xxx-xxxx
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-24-2009 at 11:05 PM.

Page 11 of 60 ... 91011121321 ...