Page 3 of 4 1234
    Addict
    08-20-2009, 01:42 PM #21
    You mean he still wont admit it? Yeah he still wont. Very stubborn liar.LOL.

Addict
    08-20-2009, 01:47 PM #22
    STill wont admit it? You're goddamn right he wont admit it. Never going to either. FOX news has got a hold of him . I am really concerned. Maybe we need to do an intervention. Anyone else out there ready to save his soul. The poor thing.

Head Honcho
    08-20-2009, 02:12 PM #23

The childish bickering thread.

This is where we merge all of the inappropriately-titled-childish-bantering from the last few hours.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    08-20-2009, 02:44 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    This is where we merge all of the inappropriately-titled-childish-bantering from the last few hours.

I just have to say, it is about time you figured it out. I could not agree more the needlessness of puttting up thread after thread was getting ridiculous. It was ridiculous before I started to do it because the whole reason for me doing it was to show just that. I said as much before, I think it was in one of the first threads I started in this area of the site.

here is the proof:

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...7132#post47132
    Last edited by john; 08-20-2009 at 02:55 PM.

Guru
    08-20-2009, 03:03 PM #25
    You see what I am talking about, lloyd just doesn't get it. Charles if you dont put a stop to it then I will resume my assalt also. I have told him time and time again I will do everything I can to make sure he does not turn this portion of this site into his own personal lib proprganda outlet. I would rather be banned before I will let that happen. So ether you do something or I will start back up with the new threads also.

Head Honcho
    08-20-2009, 03:06 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I just have to say, it is about time you figured it out.
    thanks, I have a day job.

I could not agree more the needlessness of puttting up thread after thread was getting ridiculous. It was ridiculous before I started to do it because the whole reason for me doing it was to show just that.
    Wow, that is s really smart way of handling things. Just to show how stupid killing people is, I am going to go shoot someone. What are you, 4 years old? Just to show how annoying something is, you join in and add to it?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    08-20-2009, 03:08 PM #27
    You see what I am talking about, lloyd just doesn't get it. Charles if you dont put a stop to it then I will resume my assalt also.
    That is fine, as you have both been forewarned.

So ether you do something or I will start back up with the new threads also.
    There is nothing wrong with posting political opinions in the political section. Just because you dont like them doesnt make it wrong to do.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    08-20-2009, 03:10 PM #28
    I could not agree more. Though i quess i thought it was hilarious for a little bit of the time. Thanks for ending it (more or less).

Guru
    08-20-2009, 03:14 PM #29
    thanks, I have a day job.

Wow, that is s really smart way of handling things. Just to show how stupid killing people is, I am going to go shoot someone. What are you, 4 years old? Just to show how annoying something is, you join in and add to it?

Well you were told about this before it got this far. In my first thread on the subject, I told you exactly why I was doing it and you did almost nothing.

Guru
    08-20-2009, 03:18 PM #30
    That is fine, as you have both been forewarned.

There is nothing wrong with posting political opinions in the political section. Just because you dont like them doesnt make it wrong to do.

That is great then if he continues so will I and we both get banned that is fine with me I have made it clear I care more about this country then this stock.

Then I guess we can go on putting up thread after thread right. I got plenty that I can put up. the point was and has always been for me the constant new threads lloyd put up, that sometimes where up to several in the same day, and most of which was taken from another thread in the first place. I know why he did it and so do most others I said as much before when I tried to stop him from doing it in the first place.
    Last edited by john; 08-20-2009 at 03:22 PM.

Page 3 of 4 1234