Guru
    08-19-2009, 01:17 PM #1

Canadian health care falling apart at the seams and they say it themselves.

This is what happens when you let the government control heath care. I am sure the many of the 6,000 people that are going to be told that they cant get the surgery they need to live, consider that decision a DEATH SENTENSE. By the way who made that decision, thats right the government.

http://blog.heritage.org/2009/08/13/...ng-out-canada/

Guru
    08-19-2009, 02:16 PM #2
    The new head of the Canadian health care system says it herself, that their health care system is a nightmare.

http://blog.heritage.org/2009/08/17/...-out-canada-2/

After reading that link, how can anyone in their right mind think that is the kind of system they want.

P.S. lloyd they provide the links in their articles, just follow them for conformation.

Guru
    08-19-2009, 02:38 PM #3
    Lloyd is a nut case he talks about me putting up a right wing site as proof but he thinks it is ok to put up links to places like the "Daily Kos" one of the most left lib sites you can find.

Second unlike his lib site my site provides links to the stories. As an example, the words are taken right from the Canadain news outlets (which by the way are far left leaning themselves), which qoutes the doctors in charge and the head if the Canadain health system.

Guru
    08-19-2009, 02:49 PM #4
    Lloyd is delusional he acts like I forgot this part back in the other thread about what the rebulicans have donre on health care, and who voted against it.

repost
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

As for what the republicans have done on health care, why dont you go and check out the tort reform they passed in 2005. While your at it check to see that not one republican voted against it, in both houses of congress but there were almost all the democrats that did voted against it. this is another example of what happens when republicans try to get something in that will usurp the big government plan the democrat want

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"President Barack Obama says his health care plan will not lead to government rationing of health care, but government run health care systems around the world have had to control costs by doing just that. Conservatives in the House tried to pass amendments that would prevent the federal government from rationing health care under Obamacare, but they were all defeated. For example in the House Ways and Means Committee:

"Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX) offered an amendment that would eliminate the public plan if its enrollees experienced longer wait times than the average wait times for enrollees in private health plans. These people would then be able to enroll in private health plans offered on the Health Insurance Exchange. The Brady amendment failed on a straight party-line vote.""

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Republicans want health care reform that does not fundamentally change the princibles of the Constitution of The United States. The problem is everytime they try, the democrats get in the way because those same princibles get in the way of the democrat princibles of big government at any and all cost. The proof of this is what is happening right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for why I use bold type it is usually when I have put up an answer to his question that he has yet to refute or asked him a simple question that he has yet to answer (because if he does it will show him to be wrong) or if I have had to repost the samething over and over again. So the simple answer is maybe bold type will help in GETTING IT THROUGH THAT THICK SKULL OF HIS.

09-02-2009, 12:24 AM #5
    even a liberal station isn't buying it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9GMKK_fWKg