Page 1 of 2 12
    Guru
    08-19-2009, 01:01 PM #1

Obama says illegals will be covered under his health care plan.

Everyone remembers him saying that there are 45 million people in the US that do not have health care. He also said in the same breath that his plan would cover all of them.

Fact there are about 18 million illegal immigrants included in that 45 million figure. So the common sense question is what else is Obama talking about when he says the all will be covered under his health care plan.

I ask lloyd did Obama lie.

Guru
    08-19-2009, 01:55 PM #3
    I'll ask you to answer the question again lloyd, just answer the question did Obama lie. You cant have it both ways.

Addict
    08-19-2009, 02:04 PM #4
    Are illegal immigrants quaranteed health care in the bill?

The President says no.
    The bill says no.
    In 2 months we will have a health care bill and we will have the answer.
    Here follows the provision.

http://mediamattersaction.org/factcheck/200907280001

Guru
    08-19-2009, 02:29 PM #5
    First of all dimwit you know full well this thread (and all the rest of them are to make sure you dont turn the political part of this site into your own personal proproganda site) was started because of your FALSE poll about FOX viewers getting it wrong again. First of all it is a CBS poll that does not mention FOX, it is a generic poll. Second The reason for me putting it up about Obama is you cant blame FOX because Obama himself says this kind of shit. One only has to ask the question if 18 million of the 45 million Obama is talking about are illegals and Obama says himself that they will all be covered under his plan then it is him that you need to blame.

Do you need the links or do you not remember him saying it himself. That his bill would cover everyone where Clintons plan does not it leaves out 10 million. There are plenty others but I think the point has been made.

Addict
    08-19-2009, 02:49 PM #6
    Read the bill as it is a written document. Dont go by what you think you heard. That is why so many rumors get spread. The bill is written. Please read it. I provided you with the provision.

We are talking about different polls. Google the one about Fox news viewers.

I left a quote from it on my post "Fox news viewers are wrong again" in case you wanted to read. Always fun to debate you even if you have no class or manners. Have a great day.

Guru
    08-19-2009, 02:54 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    Read the bill as it is a written document. Dont go by what you think you heard. That is why so many rumors get spread. The bill is written. Please read it. I provided you with the provision.

We are talking about different polls. Google the one about Fox news viewers.

I left a quote from it on my post "Fox news viewers are wrong again" in case you wanted to read. Always fun to debate you even if you have no class or manners. Have a great day.

You are the one that needs to read the bill it was clear it was you that did not have a clue about it or do I need to go back and repost your comments on not knowing what the house bill says.

They are rumors Obama starts himself.

Addict
    08-19-2009, 02:58 PM #8
    You want me to post the provision AGAIN that shows that
    Illegal immigrants are not quaranteed health care under the new plan? Not sure what i have to do to get you to read it and say yes it is written in the plan. You seem to want to change the subject.

I will write out the provision right here if you want me to?

Guru
    08-19-2009, 03:12 PM #9
    No give me a link because I cant find it all I can find is the CBS poll that says the samething. So your thead title should have been "CBS viewers get it wrong". I think you got it wrong again and took a poll FOX was reporting on by CBS and mistaken that for a FOX poll.

I dont need to see it again I know what it says that was not the reason for starting the thread though was it. LOOK AT BOTH YOURS AND MY THREAD TITLES AGAIN.

By the way the only link you give was a CBS link that still has Obama saying he wants current illegals to get health care. First of, all illegal kids are illegal. Second, He says he wants the illegals to become legal. That if you dont recall is another option that the people of the US dont want unless the boarders are secure and they basically go to the back of the line and wait like all the other legal immagrants that have followed the laws of the US.

Addict
    08-19-2009, 03:16 PM #10
    You are very good at blaming the victim. Blame Obama for everything of course. Blame him for the people who call him Hitler and for the people say he wasnt born in the US and for the people who say he is setting up a death committee to kill old folks and to the people who say he is giving insurance to all illegal immigrants.
    The burden is on him to correct the misinformed and crazies and not the other way around. Fox news bears no responsibility whatsoever? What a tangle web you weave.

Page 1 of 2 12