Page 8 of 25 ... 67891018 ...
    08-18-2009, 07:17 PM #71
    $.63????? Hell think big....$.80!!! Ok ok......I know.....be realistic. But in the immortal words of Dr. Martin Luther King....."I have a dream!"

Have a good trip.

bob

08-18-2009, 07:19 PM #72
    by the way michgoblue.....i only have one more thing to say to you......GO HAWKS!!!

Addict
    08-18-2009, 07:19 PM #73
    Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    $.63????? Hell think big....$.80!!! Ok ok......I know.....be realistic. But in the immortal words of Dr. Martin Luther King....."I have a dream!"

Have a good trip.

bob
    With the momentum and short covering that we are starting to see on a daily basis, it seems like we could touch .63 - .65 by friday. Oh yeah, hopefully alot higher, like an AIG type of move !

Guru
    08-18-2009, 07:21 PM #74
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Is this a good "bang, bang, bang" for you ?
    for me yes...I'm fine getting back in any where around or under .60...no fast breaking through .58 means .60 is a way off (in my 20 days remaining under siri house arrest)

but...42 broke to .48 and we know what happened to .48? so .58 isn't too far away..

Guru
    08-18-2009, 07:22 PM #75
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    With the momentum and short covering that we are starting to see on a daily basis, it seems like we could touch .63 - .65 by friday. Oh yeah, hopefully alot higher, like an AIG type of move !
    didn't aig do a reverse split then get slammed by the shorts? which reminds me that the delisting notice will be headline fodder for reverse splitting siri...will be interesting to see how that affects the stock price.

Addict
    08-18-2009, 08:17 PM #76
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    didn't aig do a reverse split then get slammed by the shorts? which reminds me that the delisting notice will be headline fodder for reverse splitting siri...will be interesting to see how that affects the stock price.
    Mel already stated that he had no interest in doing a reverse split and thougt the stock price would take care of itself while they have the 6 months to appeal the letter. This is already known and may just have a 1 day short-term effect and that it. We have until mid-Sept before letter is mailed (30 business days from Aug 3rd), then add 6 months and your talking end of March 2010. This stock will likely be over $ 1.00 by or before year end the way the 3rd & 4th Q are shaping up.

The AIG move I spoke of was the naked shorts covering and sending stock to double the price in 1 - 2 days.

08-18-2009, 08:45 PM #77
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    AIG did a 20-1 reverse and the shorts almost took it to the price before the split when Citi said it was worthless. Then it goes up 60% right around earnings release, when it had a great qtr compared to the last bunch. It has been trying to touch the price right before the split, but keeps failing. I don't see an AIG jump here, SIRI is MUCH more stable than that pig. Although a reverse is never nice to a stock. GET TO A BUCK NOW I say.
    Last edited by MichGoBlue; 08-18-2009 at 09:01 PM. Reason: word correction

08-18-2009, 08:53 PM #78
    Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    by the way michgoblue.....i only have one more thing to say to you......GO HAWKS!!!

I hear ya. Michigan goes to Iowa for a night game on Oct 10th. Should be a great game. I considered going this year. I hear an away game in Iowa City is great.

Addict
    08-18-2009, 09:00 PM #79
    Quote Originally Posted by MichGoBlue View Post
    AIG did a 20-1 reverse and the shorts almost took it to the price before the split when Citi said it was worthless. Then it goes up 60% right around earnings release, when it had a great qtr compared to the last bunch. It has been trying to touch the price right before the split, but keeps falling. I don't see an AIG jump here, SIRI is MUCH more stable than that pig. Although a reverse is never nice to a stock. GET TO A BUCK NOW I say.
    I want nothing to do with a RS and it's not on the table. I was just making a comparison to the short squeeze that had to do with a lack of inventory on the stock, especially in lite of the naked shorts. We could get something big one day as well here on Siri.

Mentor
    08-18-2009, 09:12 PM #80
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Like the iphone app before, I disagree. If its a quality docking station it's going to be $200+ and people with iphones either already have one or will not go out and buy new ones in droves at that sticker price. Go to an apple store and watch how many iPhones go out the door and then watch how many docking stations go out the door.

Unless I am missing something, I dont see how this is a huge game changer. Its more of a nicety.... which I think is very important. More important? Getting SATRAD into my house through means other than a home kit... eg Xbox 360. I have only been saying that for over a year now... sigh
    Agree a little with you also charles,but it will make people like me buy it and install in in my home to get SXM on my audio system,if it works like it's suppose to..
    It will add rev to bottom line with no cost really,but who nows how much..Game changer was for lurkers here...

Page 8 of 25 ... 67891018 ...