Page 7 of 62 ... 567891757 ...
    Mentor
    08-17-2009, 02:44 PM #61
    my spec portfolio is all red -- except for the 2 JPM options contracts i bought this afternoon. and they are up after commissions a total of $2.50!!!!

Guru
    08-17-2009, 03:02 PM #62

Evfl

Well EVFL is now selling at .0002 with a .0001 every now and then...for what it is worth. I would like to see the close at .25 EOD..ya, right!

Where is Sean? Maybe they made him carry more boxes and he passed out.

08-17-2009, 03:09 PM #63
    WOW...I just saw a 21M miggle trade

Mentor
    08-17-2009, 03:21 PM #64
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Well EVFL is now selling at .0002 with a .0001 every now and then...for what it is worth. I would like to see the close at .25 EOD..ya, right!

Where is Sean? Maybe they made him carry more boxes and he passed out.
    LOL!!!

Had to bite my tounge when he mentioned that, (not talking around you Sean) ... Kid's these days ... egads, I am my father!!

Mentor
    08-17-2009, 03:28 PM #65
    dave.. jpm dropping like a rock now

08-17-2009, 03:29 PM #66
    hey lol i'm always watching
    lol @ "maybe he passed out"

Guru
    08-17-2009, 03:31 PM #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    We were missing you and your humor. There is plenty of time for humor today.

Guru
    08-17-2009, 03:33 PM #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Have you finished shaving yet? You must have some pretty tough whiskers, you have been shaving for a week now.

Mentor
    08-17-2009, 03:37 PM #69

MGLG email

Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    I was lurking over at the spoke and 2 people have said that they've had contact with Karen @ miggle and thatthough they still don't have #'s they are preparing an investor update. Here's one of the posts...Still a bunch of nothing but I'd thought I'd post it.

Also received a response from Karen. Heard a rumour and was looking for confirmation. Yes, I think sometime this week, they will let us know why there is a delay. I am guessing a partnership change or something like that.
    Here;'s Karens response much like everyone else.
    Atleast they are responding.

No I can't, although management is preparing a shareholder update. I do not know when it will be released.

Regards,

Karen Willoughby
    Investor Relations
    866-365-4724

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 05:41 PM
    To: info@magellan-energy.com
    Subject: Is it true

Karen,

Heard a rumour that finally Citizens has given you something, can you confirm?

Thanks
    Well I'll be ... I was just getting ready to say, "Fine and she just blows me off" when I checked my email a minute ago to find;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Management is preparing a shareholder update for release. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you - I am on vacation and have limited internet access.

Regards,

Karen Willoughby
    Investor Relations
    866-365-4724

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may be privileged and confidential.
    Unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you receive This e-mail in error, please advise immediately and delete the original message.
    This message may have been altered without your or our knowledge and the sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the message.

From: noneofyourbeezwax@gmail.com [mailto:papawasarollingstone@gmail.com]
    Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 08:55 AM
    Subject: Inquiry from Magellan-Energy Website

Name:#####Company Name: Email:armandaleg@gmail.com Telefax:how did my phone no.get in here?Message:Good morning, Unsure just who reads these matters, but I have heard Karen's name mentioned often in my research. There are a handful of us that are invested in Magellan that I am part of and I am just inquiring if there is any news that is to be expected shortly? Cutting to the chase, the production numbers that I am sure you have been bombarded with requests for ... We do read the spoke where most of the chatter is, but do not participate there in any real form or function. Is there anything you can tell us even if it's just a delay? Regards, Mr.theTree the second

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Alterations in bold to protect the innocent)

Very cool of her and confirms the others ... and she is on vacation? My ...
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 08-17-2009 at 03:51 PM. Reason: changed a certain sites name to 'the spoke'

Guru
    08-17-2009, 03:51 PM #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    From: noneofyourbeezwax@gmail.com [mailto:papawasarollingstone@gmail.com]
    Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 08:55 AM
    Subject: Inquiry from Magellan-Energy Website

Name:#####Company Name: Email:armandaleg@gmail.com Telefax:how did my phone no.get in here?Message:Good morning, Unsure just who reads these matters, but I have heard Karen's name mentioned often in my research. There are a handful of us that are invested in Magellan that I am part of and I am just inquiring if there is any news that is to be expected shortly? Cutting to the chase, the production numbers that I am sure you have been bombarded with requests for ... We do read Ihub where most of the chatter is, but do not participate there in any real form or function. Is there anything you can tell us even if it's just a delay? Regards, Mr.theTree the second
    Mr. theTree the second......that is hilarious and Papawasarollingstone.

Page 7 of 62 ... 567891757 ...