Page 22 of 62 ... 12202122232432 ...
    08-19-2009, 10:50 AM #211
    tree,
    I have had zero luck flipping it. The line is long to say the least. I had a sell order in for three days and nothing. I pulled the order and just decided to hold it.
    There has been a good bit of action on the 2's as of late and may try again soon. I'll let you know if it goes.

Geo

Guru
    08-19-2009, 10:54 AM #212
    Quote Originally Posted by linedrive View Post
    tree,
    I have had zero luck flipping it. The line is long to say the least. I had a sell order in for three days and nothing. I pulled the order and just decided to hold it.
    There has been a good bit of action on the 2's as of late and may try again soon. I'll let you know if it goes.

Geo
    I had an order in for three days and then decided to let it ride. It has nowhere to go but up. It sure isn't going up fast, but like you say, there has been a lot more 2's as time goes on. It is a yawner right now, but so are most of other pennies at this time.

08-19-2009, 11:00 AM #213
    I love to see my money double in an instant. Good Lord, I wish I could say the same about mglg. But then again it sucks to see it get cut in half again (I CAN say that for mglg). I'm letting evfl ride too.

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    08-19-2009, 11:00 AM #214

Behl

It looks like BEHL is in the accumulation stage.

My full disclosure of stupidity here:

I have full confidence in the company. However, when it dropped I held.
    Then it dropped more... I held.
    Then it dropped more... I held.
    Then it plummeted to .05 I sold.

I sold thinking I will wait until it finished dropping and then buy back in. Well.... Apparently, I was able to sell at its lowest point. What talent I have... Sheesh.

I bought back in at .063.

I have been watching and analyzing. I really think this could be a stock that could push some high numbers... but it will take time.

It looks like it is simply accumulating and this being August, I don't expect any big gains for another month. In fact, we might see it drop a little more. If it does I will pick up some more of it.

I hope everyone else held... I am back in and happy about it.

08-19-2009, 11:10 AM #215
    Did anyone ever find out what Karen looks like?

Just wondering.

Geo

08-19-2009, 11:15 AM #216
    lol what she looks like?
    "even if she never give us the numbers its all good because shes hot!"

lol has any1 ever opened the start menu and just held the down or up arrow key and just watched it? lol

Guru
    08-19-2009, 11:17 AM #217
    WallStSense.com Fundamental & Technical Coverage of PSS, WM, AOB, TEL, SIRI and ROST
    Date : 08/19/2009 @ 7:05AM
    Source : MarketWire
    Stock : WSS Financial (SIRI)
    Quote : 0.5996 0.0258 (4.50%) @ 11:16AM

WallStSense.com Fundamental & Technical Coverage of PSS, WM, AOB, TEL, SIRI and ROST

NEW DELHI, INDIA -- (Marketwire) -- 08/19/09 -- W.S.S. is an online community with a dedicated team of analysts who are providing free in-depth research on North American equities. Our analysts have issued free ratings reports on the following six companies: Collective Brands Inc. (NYSE: PSS), Waste Management Inc. (NYSE: WM), American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. (NYSE: AOB), Tyco Electronics Ltd. (NYSE: TEL), SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI) and Ross Stores Inc. (NASDAQ: ROST).

Click the link below to gain access to these free reports, no credit card is needed, just click the link below and start gaining access to this one of a kind research.

http://www.wallstsense.com/

Research will be posted within 24 hrs and will be available in the member's area. Immediate registration is required. Click below now to sign up

Unlike many companies that target only specific sectors for clients, WallStSense.com is committed to teaching everyday people how to navigate a broader market and reap the rewards of participating in various sectors, no matter what their level of experience. We invite you to join our financial portal for free so that you can benefit from the above mentioned coverage, together with many others by signing up at the link below.

Coverage of these companies will include research in the following areas:

-- Corporate and Market Analysis
    -- Financial Scanning and Understanding
    -- Sector Evaluation
    -- Technical Overview
    -- Buy, Sell & Hold Opinion
    -- Graphical Analysis of each of the above

You are just a few clicks away from a free life-time membership that will offer you sound financial guidance. Look no further and sign up at http://www.wallstsense.com/index.php?id=78

Whether trading on the NYSE, NASDAQ or AMEX our experienced research team will investigate prime investment opportunities on behalf of the www.wallstsense.com subscribers to offer a comprehensive look at what is happening and why.

Wallstsense.com is not a registered broker dealer or a registered investment advisor. However, we do use information from licensed analysts.

No information accessed through the www.wallstsense.com or this release constitutes a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any security in any jurisdiction. Please consult a broker before purchasing or selling any securities viewed on or mentioned herein.

NYSE:WM NYSE:AOB NYSE:TEL NASDAQ:SIRI NASDAQ:ROST NYSE:PSS

08-19-2009, 11:25 AM #218
    you gotta look for something positive...its a lot easier to listen to a hot chick.

Actually, there was a discussion Re: researching Karen yesterday, and I just wondered if that question had been answered.

The Start Menu? .. and I thought I had some time on my hands.

Guru
    08-19-2009, 11:29 AM #219
    Quote Originally Posted by linedrive View Post
    you gotta look for something positive...its a lot easier to listen to a hot chick.

Actually, there was a discussion Re: researching Karen yesterday, and I just wondered if that question had been answered.

The Start Menu? .. and I thought I had some time on my hands.
    It is amazing what a person can discover with a little free time and a keyboard.

08-19-2009, 11:29 AM #220

Mglg

So guys, I have been reading a lot of communication from Karen regarding a shareholder update that is in the works. If it doesnt include numbers, and is a "keep on waiting" type PR like that last one, what are you going to do?
    A: Laugh and keep waiting
    B: Take some profit on the small news spike
    C: Sell all on the news spike and hope for a pullback to get in even lower
    D: It depends on the news and on the size of the spike, im just playing it by ear.
    E: I'm not answering your stupid poll!

Page 22 of 62 ... 12202122232432 ...