Page 5 of 62 ... 345671555 ...
    Guru
    08-17-2009, 10:57 AM #41
    QASP is starting to move. I expect it to gain as we move towards the 28th of this month when the acquisitions are signed.

Mentor
    08-17-2009, 10:59 AM #42
    I just took the JPM contract too. I think it'll drop out of its little flag by tomorrow, even if it rallys today. Keeping tight stops on both of these though.

Mentor
    08-17-2009, 11:14 AM #43
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    QASP is starting to move. I expect it to gain as we move towards the 28th of this month when the acquisitions are signed.
    Let's go double support!!!

08-17-2009, 11:16 AM #44

symw

Tony have you seen any reason why were up on big volume? I cant find any news

Mentor
    08-17-2009, 11:17 AM #45
    So eerie, SQNM gapped down hard... i just drew a set of fib lines, and its right on the money. I'm setting a stop loss right now. It's basically at exactly the 38.2% line. Weird how that stuff happens.

Addict
    08-17-2009, 11:25 AM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Tony have you seen any reason why were up on big volume? I cant find any news
    No maybe just a confirmed buy from the american bulls...Ive been buying it from .009 and 2 lots at .001.. its a fuel cell company that could get some obama money for improving batteries for electric car, golf carts and some other projects...

http://www.pr-inside.com/sympowerco-...c-r1424890.htm

Business
    SymPowerco CEO Comments on Federal Electric Vehicle Grants
    Print article
    Refer to a friend
    © Marketwire 2009

2009-08-06 13:39:02 -

GARDNERVILLE, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 08/06/09 -- SymPowerco Corporation (PINKSHEETS: SYMW) CEO John Davenport commented today on the $2.4 billion in federal funding for electric vehicle manufacturing that President Obama announced during his visit to Indiana. The funding included about $400 million to buy thousands of plug-in hybrid and all-electric vehicles for demonstration projects, $1.5 billion to foster an advanced vehicle battery industry in the U.S. and about $500 million granted to makers of electric drive components, power system and the other parts needed to make electric vehicles.

SymPowerco President and CEO John Davenport commented, "At SymPowerco, we believe that the funding for electric vehicle manufacturing announced by President Obama signals the beginning of a serious effort on the part of America to become the world leader in not only the research and development of electric vehicles, but also in the development of the resources, technologies and components required for efficient manufacturing of electric vehicles that can then be offered at the lowest cost.

"Federal support can drastically lower the cost of components such as batteries, electronic control systems and electric drives by encouraging early development and adoption of efficient, standardized and mass produced components. At SymPowerco we believe that this will shorten the timeline to market and substantially lower the cost of commercialization of our Flowing Electrolyte Direct Methanol Fuel Cell and Hybrid Power System technologies because we can expect to couple our unique fuel cell to 'off-the-shelf' components for most of our commercial applications."

Mr. Davenport further stated, "Not only can we benefit from funding granted directly to SymPowerco through our own application processes but we can benefit directly when funding is provided to other corporations and institutions that are developing the components we'll need to advance our own technologies. It's a win-win situation for the entire industry."

SymPowerco Corporation develops advanced fuel cell : and power delivery systems : for the rapidly growing personal transportation and portable power system : markets.
    SymPowerco's soon-to-be majority-owned subsidiaries, HOSS Motor Sports and Highline Hydrogen Hybrids Systems, offer potentially expansive synergies and marketing opportunities with SymPowerco's Flowing Electrolyte Direct Methanol Fuel Cell and Hybrid Power System technologies.

Except for historical information contained herein, the matters set forth above may be forward-looking statements that involve certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from those in the forward-looking statements. Words such as "anticipate," "believe,"
    "estimate," "expect," "intend" and similar expressions, as they relate to the Company or its management, identify forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are based on the current beliefs of management, as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to management. Actual results could differ materially from those contemplated by the forward-looking statements as a result of certain factors such as the level of business and consumer spending, the amount of sales of the Company's products, the competitive environment within the industry, the ability of the Company to continue to expand its operations, the level of costs incurred in connection with the Company's expansion efforts, economic conditions in the industry and the financial strength of the Company's customers and suppliers. The Company does not undertake any obligation to update such forward-looking statements. Investors are also directed to consider all other risks and uncertainties.

Investor Relations
    775-636-8486
    Email Contact: Email Contact :

Mentor
    08-17-2009, 11:32 AM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    This is one day that you'll be smug about being in the pennies... you see the onslaught on the general market open?
    Missed it as usual ... Market open is when I am in the shower ... I might need to change that schedule ... but hey, GS is doing fabulous! (Heavy sarcasm)

No doubt we live in an alternate universe with these copper choppers, looking at my quote board everything looks pretty normal ... Even SIRI is fairing pretty well all things considered.

Have a great day everyone.

08-17-2009, 11:37 AM #48
    I bought mine at .001 a couple weeks ago when Terry told me about it. I have a feeling it is being pumped by a newsletter or something, havent seen it but I think this is more than american bulls.

Enthusiast
    08-17-2009, 12:05 PM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 08/17/09 -- BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BEHL) today announced the following shareholder information updates:

BioCentric President Dennis Fisher today commented, "BioCentric has achieved tremendous growth over the past few months, and is in the midst of finalizing multiple licensing contracts along with the production of alternative fuels and animal nutritional food supplements at the San Juan Capistrano, facility. In an effort to keep both Investors and shareholders abreast of the current status, I am issuing this brief update of the current status of BioCentric's activity and operations."

CORPORATE FACILITY:

The company has signed an LOI and hired a MIA to fully valuate the San Juan Capistrano facility, at a significant discount to the original purchase price of the property. Upon completion of the purchase, the company will be restructuring the facility to include administrative offices, on site Laboratory for extensive testing, research and development of multiple ALGAE strains for development of Alternative clean burning fuel products, animal food supplements, and nutritional products supplements. The company has purchased several types of processing and refinery equipment for the production of alternative fuels and the equipment is expected to arrive at the facility later this week.

LICENSING:

Company COO Dennis Shen is currently in Asia, in the process of finalizing negotiations with a large Chinese company for the exclusive Chinese licensing rights of the company's closed loop Photobioreactor system. Whilst in China Dennis Shen secured the manufacturing contract for the company's patent pending 180 degree curve component of the closed loop system. Dennis Shen will be returning to the USA at the end of the month.

Earlier this month a senior Korean official visited the company's facility in California with a view to licensing the closed loop system for exclusive use in Korea. The negotiations are currently under way for the exclusive Korean license.

The company has an LOI in place from a large Las Vegas company, for the license and manufacturing of a multiple acre system in the Las Vegas area for the production of Bio-Diesel for the company's fleet of commercial vehicles and heavy plant equipment.

Several LOIs for closed loop system territory licenses are on file and in the process of being finalized which will result in revenues, construction profits and residual income for the company during the 3rd Quarter.

BioCentric expects to have a signed agreement later this week with a large Publicly Traded southern California development company for the design, construction and funding of BioCentric's licensed closed loop systems worldwide.

PRODUCTION UPDATES:

The company earlier this week started harvesting the ALGAE from the 1800 square feet onsite system which significantly exceeded production and quality expectations, and with the arrival of the processing equipment Bio-Diesel fuel production will begin later this week along with the production of animal nutritional products ready for distribution. Samples of the animal food supplements have been submitted to a professional laboratory for analysis and reports which will enable the company to supply the final products to retail animal supply stores across the USA.

The growth pattern was enhanced by a nutritional injection into the ALGAE last week which has improved both production times and quality and now requiring the system to be in a constant harvesting mode.

The company is also avidly pursuing raw land for the creation of ALGAE farms in the San Juan Capistrano region to further expand the ALGAE production outputs for both alternative fuels and nutritional supplements.

BROADCAST:

Dennis Fisher conducted an interview on Public Radio earlier this week on the uses and applications of ALGAE using the closed loop system, this broadcast can be heard on the following link: http://diegoradio.com/wp-content/uploads/08-11-09.mp3

INVESTOR INTERESTS:

The company has been reported on the NASDAQ short list report for six straight days now, which confirms the significant short position in the company's tradable stock. Legal Council has been retained for investigation and recourse to pursue the parties involved and ensure the regulatory authorities pursue the parties involved.

The company is still moving forward with its plans to advance the company to the Bulletin Board emerging as a fully reporting entity in the very near future.

Relevant Links & Articles

www.biocentricenergy.com

www.biocentricenergyalgae.com

About BioCentric Energy Holdings

Biocentric Energy Holdings, Inc. is dedicated to the development of new technologies as well as acquiring and fostering companies with innovative technologies designed to provide unique and effective green energy solutions for the 21st century. Along with the cultivation of important relationships and partnerships with synergistic entities, BioCentric Energy has devoted substantial time and effort in research and development in order to bring a range of innovative green alternatives to the marketplace.

Safe Harbor Statement: This release includes forward-looking statements intended to qualify for the safe harbor from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as BEHL or its management "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "foresees," "forecasts," "estimates" or other words or phrases of similar import. Similarly, statements herein that describe the Company's business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions or goals also are forward-looking statements. All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements.

VOD Newswire Video Format: http://vodnewswire.com/vodnewswire/n...ergy-20090817/

Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
    Hey Shots II, thanks for posting. It's amazing that this PR combined with Friday afternoon's did nothing for the stock. It's been slightly up or slightly down from Friday's close.

I'm thinking the PSC thing didn't really help in the long run and now only real data, contract signings, confirmed sales and projected revenues will make this puppy move.

Thoughts? Anybody?

Mentor
    08-17-2009, 12:06 PM #50
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Ha Ha, I see all of the Technology stocks are biting it. I just turned on FBN after I read your post. I used to watch it all day long when I was into real stocks. oooooooooo Stock sell off big time today DOW down 184, NAS down 49.... I am glad I don't live in that world right now!
    Yeah, the nasdaq futures just took out all the prices going back to july 26th, i believe. They are hurting the worst. Looks like AAPL was the play I was looking for, been scouring charts before taking a quick nap, was up all night at work, then couldn't sleep. AAPL is riding a trendline, like it was a month or so back... I expect it will drop out of its little flag, more likely than JPM, and ride that weekly trendline like it did last time... I'm sure it will recover, but I'd expect it to go down a little.

I should have waited to the end of the day to place any trades. I got ahead of myself, as I wanted to show bass how its just the same as trading stocks almost... but that brings us to trading for the sake of trading. Hopefully, I didn't jump the gun. I see JPM rallying a little. I have faith in PCLN filling its gap, but when is the question. I'm more convinced of a small pullback for AAPL, as it tends to follow its trendlines, is more predictable, and trends smoothly.

Page 5 of 62 ... 345671555 ...