Page 58 of 62 ... 8485657585960 ...
    Mentor
    08-23-2009, 05:32 AM #571
    Also, in the blue boxes, the 4 should be higher than the 1, for it to be a decent move... maybe that's why 5 isn't so high.

That siri chart I posted a while back had 4 over 1.

Mentor
    08-23-2009, 05:34 AM #572
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    We used to steam up to Dutch Harbor in the Aleutian Islands to this place...Dutch Harbor:

Then from there we used to backload and then go out to sea. I have been through many a severe storm/hurricane there at Dutch. 100+ mph winds are normal and the snow blows sideways.

I love crab and fish. If it smells or tastes like fish, then it isn't fit to eat. Throw it away!

Damn, it looks like they have a paved road there now.....talk about movin on up!
    Do you watch Deadliest Catch? I friggin' hate TV with a passion - I don't have the strength to lift the size of the sledge hammer I have in my head to go around smashing them.... but I love that show.

Mentor
    08-23-2009, 05:40 AM #573
    On the weekly, it looks more like you could ignore those subwaves, scoot the Big 1 over, the rest is the same, with hopefully the Big 2 already in.

QASP is pretty erratic with the candle wicks.

Mentor
    08-23-2009, 06:06 AM #574
    thanx dave. i know you put alot of effort into answering my questions. i owe you big time. when i come out to the west coast i promise to treat you to the best restaurant la/san diego has to offer. if you ever visit nyc ill show you around town.

the weekly chart also show a cup/handle formation. another bullish signal.
    now with all these buy signals i feel this thing is ready to move. we need the acquisitions to go through and i strongly believe this will be a blue sky breakout otherwise it will be just another pump and DUD!

so my strategy on this one is very dangerous and i dont recommend it to anyone. because of all these bullish signals, i MAY double up on my full buyin and profit take on any small gains thereby reducing my risk. then again it just may drop and i get double f**ked.

p.s. i feel kinda good that you confirmed everything i said. im learning fast!!! even though we are reading tea leaves, its a situation that more often than not will pay off big. ex. if i make the same bet on this pattern on 5 different stocks , i should turn a profit even if this one doesnt follow its expected movement.

now i can go to sleep. gn

Mentor
    08-23-2009, 06:50 AM #575
    LOL, for a second there, I thought you wrote "double down", and thought, why is he talking in black jack?

Tell you the truth, drawing all the squiggles on the charts is about the only recreation I get, as I'm constantly strapped to the desk. Just got home from work and its like 3:48 am on a sat nite.

I'll tell you something else... these pennies have been fun, and I think I'm picking up on some penny patterns... besides the evil stockcharts cloud ticker of death.. so hopefully we can up our percentages. After that ASFX, the pennies may have overtaken my options trades... so I don't think I'll go back to the normal stock trading. If I get a little more juice in my accounts, I"m also going to ramp up my stakes. Maybe start banging $250 on the ask instead of $200, lol.

I am bullish on QASP now with the candles and all. If I remember right, I'll look tomorrow, BEHL was looking good too.

Addict
    08-23-2009, 11:17 AM #576
    Let’s talk about Quasar’s Stock Repurchase Program mentioned in a release just days ago
    Written by John Pentony on August 23, 2009

http://www.stockguru.com/2009/08/let...just-days-ago/

View the StockGuru Profile for Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc.

Dear Members:

I started telling you about QASP yesteday. I want you to know this story by the time the market opens on Monday. One of the most significant releases lately was about their stock repurchase program.

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. Announces Stock Repurchase Program
    Press Release
    Source: Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc.
    JACKSONVILLE, FL– – Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (Pinksheets:QASP-News) (formerly) Equus Resources, Inc. (EQUR).
    Quasar Aerospace announced that at a special meeting of its board of directors on August 5th, the board authorized The Chief Executive Officer to sign the agreement in principle to acquire our Target Acquisition #4 (TA#4). It has been agreed that TA#4 must be closed simultaneously with the three previously announced acquisitions.

EDITOR’S NOTE… THE KEY PART OF THE RELEASE:

This deal will more than double the previously announced forecasts for both revenue and profit for 2010. We are now estimating that our 2010 revenue will exceed $150 million and our pre-tax profit is estimated at approximately $33 million.

Regardless of timing on this, once this is done it will be huge.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL RELEASE QUOTED ABOVE

Again – please do not forget to look closely at QASP!

Thank you,

John Pentony

Publisher, StockGuru

Guru
    08-23-2009, 11:41 AM #577
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Do you watch Deadliest Catch? I friggin' hate TV with a passion - I don't have the strength to lift the size of the sledge hammer I have in my head to go around smashing them.... but I love that show.
    I have seen all of them. That is exactly what I used to do on the crab boats.

Guru
    08-23-2009, 11:45 AM #578
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Let’s talk about Quasar’s Stock Repurchase Program mentioned in a release just days ago
    Written by John Pentony on August 23, 2009

http://www.stockguru.com/2009/08/let...just-days-ago/

View the StockGuru Profile for Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc.

Dear Members:

I started telling you about QASP yesteday. I want you to know this story by the time the market opens on Monday. One of the most significant releases lately was about their stock repurchase program.

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. Announces Stock Repurchase Program
    Press Release
    Source: Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc.
    JACKSONVILLE, FL– – Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (Pinksheets:QASP-News) (formerly) Equus Resources, Inc. (EQUR).
    Quasar Aerospace announced that at a special meeting of its board of directors on August 5th, the board authorized The Chief Executive Officer to sign the agreement in principle to acquire our Target Acquisition #4 (TA#4). It has been agreed that TA#4 must be closed simultaneously with the three previously announced acquisitions.

EDITOR’S NOTE… THE KEY PART OF THE RELEASE:

This deal will more than double the previously announced forecasts for both revenue and profit for 2010. We are now estimating that our 2010 revenue will exceed $150 million and our pre-tax profit is estimated at approximately $33 million.

Regardless of timing on this, once this is done it will be huge.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL RELEASE QUOTED ABOVE

Again – please do not forget to look closely at QASP!

Thank you,

John Pentony

Publisher, StockGuru
    Tony,

I just think it is a matter of going for it! The pieces all seem to come together. Really great DD on your part this weekend. Thanks!
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-23-2009 at 01:01 PM.

Guru
    08-23-2009, 01:14 PM #579
    bill, i like that avatar! clever

Guru
    08-23-2009, 01:22 PM #580
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Bella is an adorable baby, Romo! A pretty white fluff and just the right size to
    squeeze and kiss. Cute outfit too. I would be dressing her up all the time.
    Hope your('re) enjoying the weekend.

Julie

Do you think there is a real difference between a blueray and a DVD?
    When do you think they will be coming down in price. They have been out
    for a few years now, haven't they? I would have thought they would be
    dropping by now. Of course I don't know how much they were when they first came out.
    That your('re) thing is hilarious everytime....

We even dress her up at halloween...she was a chicken one year..quite funny

Depending on the setup you have bluray can make a difference. For most people it won't. Bluray contains an uncompressed audio format, but you can only take advantage of it if you have a stereo receiver that has Dolby True HD decoding (unless you get a bluray with the decoding built in) As for the video portion, if you don't have an hd tv well then its worthless...and if you do have an hd tv then it really should be imo bigger than 46" to take advantage of the increased clarity.

For people that don't have big tv's or premium speakers then the bluray does have much larger storag capacity and online capabilities. So you can get many more "extras" and interactive extras.

Page 58 of 62 ... 8485657585960 ...