Page 45 of 62 ... 35434445464755 ...
    Guru
    08-21-2009, 12:48 PM #441
    There isn't even a bid anymore....

08-21-2009, 12:50 PM #442
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    It is like Jeff (Just Sirius) says (to paraphrase), "God, I get my investment advice from Handymen and Carpenters", lol.

Down to Earth we are... That is cool that you have a shop going. I have a garage full of tools. The problem with my business is that I do so many things that I have to have a ton of tools. I am constantly loading and unloading my vehicle to do different projects. It is a real pain in the ass.

If I had a dedicated means, like specializing in one thing, then I could just keep everything in order and replenish my truck.

I got into this business after leaving the corporate world for one reason - to get the stress off of my back. I have a long history of mechanical background though. I was a machinist and fired the boilers at a refinery in Sinclair, Wyoming. I worked in the oilfield for many years. I worked as a precision inspector with the design engineers in the wind tunnels at Boeing on the 757 and 767. I was out in the Bering Sea on fishing and crab boats for a lot of years and went to welding school for kicks..plus more. I went to sea after graduate school and having a computer consulting business. I majored in Anatomy and Physiology. I have been all over the board, but I have always done what I want to do whenever. I have had a lot of fun.

I have a history that is crazy.

We are glad that you are here!
    Same here, mostly on install days though. Having a wide spectrum of work, I have the same in tools. On the truck...off the truck.

Pretty cool, your past and resume reads like what I watch on the Discovery chanel with my kids at night. Hell, now you even have a Hurricane named after you...

Guru
    08-21-2009, 12:55 PM #443

08-21-2009, 12:55 PM #444
    I think this may be the movement we have been waiting on with QASP before the 28th. We should FLY once news comes

Guru
    08-21-2009, 12:57 PM #445
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post

I'm thinking of doing the same thing with BCLE -- selling 50% of my shares and putting that into something like SPNG.
    i sold luv, bcle, xoma and another loser and put them into spng (i did keep mglg, on a fluke that thing could run imo)

08-21-2009, 12:59 PM #446

evfl

This just popped up at TDA...

Evolution Fuels Expected to Issue Second Quarter Corporate Financials by August 28
    9:30a ET August 21, 2009 (GlobeNewswire)
    Evolution Fuels, Inc. (Pink Sheets:EVFL) (the "Company") today announced that it expects to complete the accounting activity toward finalizing its financial reports for the second quarter of 2009 over the course of next week. Accordingly, the Company's management expects to publish these financial statements by August 28, 2009.

Once published, the Company expects to achieve full compliance to meet the requirements for the Pink Sheets' highest tier, "Current Information."

The Company anticipates that the financial statements will reflect net income in excess of $12 million for the six-month period ending June 30, 2009, primarily as a result of further reductions of debt and the elimination of certain contingent liabilities.

About Evolution Fuels, Inc.

The Company endeavors to market renewable transportation fuels at retail fuel stations that will provide blends of ethanol from 10% to 85% (E10 to E85), and biodiesel blends from 5% to 20% (B5 to B20). The Company's plan calls for the development of a chain of renewable fuel stations that extend from Texas to Mississippi that will be a combination of "Evolution Fuels"-branded fuel stations/convenience stores and western-motif truck stops modeled after the Willie's Place Truck Stop in Carl's Corner, TX. The Company's Web site is www.evolution-fuels.com.

Forward-Looking Statements Disclosure

This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws. In this context, forward-looking statements may address the Company's expected future business and financial performance, and often contain words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects," "intends," "plans," "seeks," "will," and other terms with similar meaning. These forward-looking statements by their nature address matters that are, to different degrees, uncertain. Although the Company believes that the assumptions upon which its forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, it can provide no assurances that these assumptions will prove to be correct. In connection with the "safe harbor" provisions of the federal securities laws, including the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, important factors that, among others, could cause or result in actual results and experience to differ materially from the Company's anticipated results, projections, or other expectations are disclosed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements in this press release are expressly qualified by such cautionary statements, risks, and uncertainties, and by reference to the underlying assumptions.

This news release was distributed by GlobeNewswire, www.globenewswire.com

SOURCE: Evolution Fuels, Inc.

CONTACT: Evolution Fuels, Inc. Media & Investor Relations Randy Hepler 866-765-4940 investors@evolution-fuels.com

Guru
    08-21-2009, 12:59 PM #447
    Quote Originally Posted by linedrive View Post
    Same here, mostly on install days though. Having a wide spectrum of work, I have the same in tools. On the truck...off the truck.

Pretty cool, your past and resume reads like what I watch on the Discovery chanel with my kids at night. Hell, now you even have a Hurricane named after you...
    Bill also invented space travel and the green movement!

Guru
    08-21-2009, 01:00 PM #448

Qasp

Guru
    08-21-2009, 01:03 PM #449
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    PS: I skimmed through the posts - Romo sold me pretty easy. Well, Greg's comment about idiot parents that will buy anything combined with my wife's comment that if it was at an acceptable price-point, she'd buy our son anything he wants. I, of course, rolled my eyes with *that* comment. Alas, I digress yet absolutely concur with the fact that kids make the world go round
    ive got a really cool bridge in boston thats family owned for sale jk

remember its only money and you can always make more

Guru
    08-21-2009, 01:05 PM #450
    Ha Bill reminds me of that beer commercial (dos equis??)

The most interesting man on earth...

Page 45 of 62 ... 35434445464755 ...