Addict
    08-16-2009, 05:35 PM #1

Public Health Care Option

Like i told you Just Sirius the legislative process determines what the Health Care Reform Bill will look like. I personally favor the public option but either way it has always been clear to me from the start that The Govt was never going to "TAKE OVER" health care in this country. Just a lot of mispent fear.

Mentor
    08-17-2009, 12:19 AM #3
    Lloyd

With all due respect...the legislative process had nothing to do with it this time around. The people of this country spoke loud and clear! and for the
    1st time in a long time...the Senators and House Reps are listening to the people of this country! We the people do not like govt trying to cram this crap down our throat! I know that you do not see it this way...But for Obama and the Liberal leaders pushing for a vote before Aug. Simply to pass it before the people had a chance to actually see what was in it! So much for the transparency of this adminstration! I believe that healthcare...ur health insurance reform may have just sealed the fate of many of the Dem/Liberal Congressmen that are coming up for election in 2010!

Addict
    08-17-2009, 01:55 AM #4
    Last time i looked the legislative process is supposed to represent the people's will. i know it doesnt

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/17/op...17krugman.html

Some more information you probably dont get from your usual sources.