Page 1 of 2 12
    Guru
    08-16-2009, 08:39 AM #1

Man made global warming myth falling apart at the seams.

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.c...A-EDF6D8150789

P.S. I am sorry the first link I had up was one from another thread it has been fixed and the link up now is the one intended.
    Last edited by john; 08-16-2009 at 10:17 AM.

Guru
    08-16-2009, 10:24 AM #2
    I really like this one. Read the link and how they overstated every part of the global warming myth, unbelievable.

http://nzclimatescience.net/index.ph...d=310&Itemid=1

For those that dont want to read the whole link (although you should) here are the main misconceptions that were found in the man made global warming myth (also in the UNs calculations (IPCC's) on this matter).

"Lord Monckton’s paper reveals that –

➢ The IPCC’s 2007 climate summary overstated CO2’s impact on temperature by 500-2000%;
    ➢ CO2 enrichment will add little more than 1 °F (0.6 °C) to global mean surface temperature by 2100;
    ➢ Not one of the three key variables whose product is climate sensitivity can be measured directly;
    ➢ The IPCC’s values for these key variables are taken from only four published papers, not 2,500;
    ➢ The IPCC’s values for each of the three variables, and hence for climate sensitivity, are overstated;
    ➢ “Global warming” halted ten years ago, and surface temperature has been falling for seven years;
    ➢ Not one of the computer models relied upon by the IPCC predicted so long and rapid a cooling;
    ➢ The IPCC inserted a table into the scientists’ draft, overstating the effect of ice-melt by 1000%;
    ➢ It was proved 50 years ago that predicting climate more than two weeks ahead is impossible;
    ➢ Mars, Jupiter, Neptune’s largest moon, and Pluto warmed at the same time as Earth warmed;
    ➢ In the past 70 years the Sun was more active than at almost any other time in the past 11,400 years."
    Last edited by john; 08-16-2009 at 10:34 AM.

Guru
    08-17-2009, 02:40 PM #3
    I just hope this site last and lloyd is still here in the next few years. I cant wait for all the man made global warming group starts to say; Opps were sorry, it is now man made global cooling.

Read the link: (I was LMAO)

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2008/07/1...al-cooling-in/

Guru
    11-24-2009, 02:40 PM #4
    I just thought that this was the right time to bump this thread up. I think the second post says and confirms everything that has just been discovered and the lies the man made global warming scientist have been saying. Like I said most informed people already knew they were lying about it but for the rest it is nice to have them say they were doing it, THEMSELVES.

Legend
    11-24-2009, 02:57 PM #5
    Hilarious stuff john
    The whole world believes differently.
    The countries of the world are coming together to fight global warming and climate change because they know the science and the way this is affecting their individual populations

Based on your beiiefs the temperature of the globe should be going down next year and the year after. QUESS WHAT JOHN? You're going to have to come up with some new explanation. Look forward to seeing you dance.

Guru
    11-24-2009, 03:29 PM #6
    What is Hilarious is you after being confronted time and time again with facts that you still believe in your ideology and not the truth. You are a twit, you have your own people that have been shown to have lied about their own data and you still believe that, that is Hilarious.

The governments do the people say differently and it has been proven each and everytime a debate happens between the two that more people leave that debate not believing in man made global warming. There is a reason the ones that believe in global warming dont want to debate the scientist that say there is no such evidence to show man made global warming is happening.

As for any warming you think will happen, you should take a look at what your own head UN scientist (Mojib Latif) says what will happen in the next 10 to 20 years (Ho and yes something I told you would happen 6 MONTHS before he said it). So as for any dancing I think that will be you then again I have already seen it from you and it looks as ridiculas as these people trying to explain away what they ment by using the word "trick" in their E-mails. They are so nabbed it is actually very funny to read the responses and see them try to snake their way out of what they said..

Legend
    11-24-2009, 03:42 PM #7
    More useless cable talk chatter and all the right wing gasbags are all aflutter about it.In two years from now they will still find other reasons to be deniers
    while the whole word works to solve the climate problem and increase our use of alternative energy.

sayonara.

Guru
    11-24-2009, 03:58 PM #8
    Wrong people are catching on to exactly what is happening and it has nothing to do with global warming and everything to do with giving the government more control over YOU. This whole thing is about nothing but a transfer of wealth and only twits like yourself cant see it. My only problem is that when I protect myself, I also end up protecting useless twits like you.

Guru
    11-28-2009, 09:08 AM #9
    I have to bumb this up because this go directly with the other thread that will be just above this one. Now after what you have just seen in the other thread ask yourselves, how can any reasonable person not believe that this whole Man made global warming scam is and hyas always been nothing but a myth. This thread is a good example to the fact the information is out there if you want it dont act like a cow being lead to slaughter. You better start to think for yourselves before you are giving up your money and freedom because of false data on a myth that has been proven to be way before we found out about the E-mails that showed us that these people were lying all along.

Guru
    11-30-2009, 11:02 AM #10
    This is what and why they want you to think man made global warming is real. It is the reason they have had to put their morality of being a scientist at stack by falsifing data.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/10/19...ng-to-america/

So it is clear while I disagree with Lord Monckton a little, because any agreement has to be approved by two thirds of the congress to be enacted. He could be correct because there are cases in the passed where just because the President signed a theaty it was adopted. I dont think that that could happen with something this big, Kyoto comes to mind for example where Clinton signed that and it did not pass the congress. I believe what scares Lord Monckton is he believes that with the democrats holding so much of congress they could get this passed this time.

Page 1 of 2 12