Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    11-30-2009, 12:23 PM #11
    Thats right folks its all about your money and government controling more of it.

Guru
    11-30-2009, 03:14 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I really like this one. Read the link and how they overstated every part of the global warming myth, unbelievable.

http://nzclimatescience.net/index.ph...d=310&Itemid=1

For those that dont want to read the whole link (although you should) here are the main misconceptions that were found in the man made global warming myth (also in the UNs calculations (IPCC's) on this matter).

"Lord Monckton’s paper reveals that –

➢ The IPCC’s 2007 climate summary overstated CO2’s impact on temperature by 500-2000%;
    ➢ CO2 enrichment will add little more than 1 °F (0.6 °C) to global mean surface temperature by 2100;
    ➢ Not one of the three key variables whose product is climate sensitivity can be measured directly;
    ➢ The IPCC’s values for these key variables are taken from only four published papers, not 2,500;
    ➢ The IPCC’s values for each of the three variables, and hence for climate sensitivity, are overstated;
    ➢ “Global warming” halted ten years ago, and surface temperature has been falling for seven years;
    ➢ Not one of the computer models relied upon by the IPCC predicted so long and rapid a cooling;
    ➢ The IPCC inserted a table into the scientists’ draft, overstating the effect of ice-melt by 1000%;
    ➢ It was proved 50 years ago that predicting climate more than two weeks ahead is impossible;
    ➢ Mars, Jupiter, Neptune’s largest moon, and Pluto warmed at the same time as Earth warmed;
    ➢ In the past 70 years the Sun was more active than at almost any other time in the past 11,400 years."

New page and did not want the real information to get lost

Guru
    11-30-2009, 05:43 PM #13
    Some people need to live in fear John. What they really need to fret about is that the sun will run out one day.

Legend
    11-30-2009, 05:49 PM #14
    Exactly. Some live in fear of Science. Some refute anything no matter how much truth there is behind it.
    I quess all those countries now trying to something about their carbon output are just all wrong and those few who believe its ok to pump every form of pollutant known to man into our water, and air and nothing bad will happen are all right.

I got some real beautiful swamp land i would just love to sell you.

Guru
    11-30-2009, 06:09 PM #15
    First there is a difference between "polution" and "man made global warming" you dumb twit, that is a difference you dont get.

Second, it is about transfer of wealth. One only needs to look at what the basic effect of the Kyoto treaty and this new piece of crap they want the U.S. to sign onto. Ho and not to mention the Cap and Trade bill the "big government" democrats want to pass. Thats right what does it all do, it takes wealth from one and gives it to others.

As for this: "Some refute anything no matter how much truth there is behind it." I think you should look in a mirror to get that answer. I mean my god man if it was not enough proof that I told you something would happen a full 6 months before your own UN IPCC head scientist says it, one would start to think, ***How thee hell did this guy already know in advance what our own leading scientist was going to find out.***. If that were not enough for you, low and behold we get emails, saying much of what they have told you about global warming has been falsified.

Hey dumbass let me spell it out for you there is a reason I had information a full 6 months before you heard it from your head scientist: I was look at NON falsified information and you were looking at false information. You bought into something HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER. That is what is wrong with many of you now that even when you have been confronted with undeniable evidence that they lied about global warming, you cant bring your self to admit it. I already knew this from your past actions here.

Page 2 of 2 12