Page 18 of 37 ... 8161718192028 ...
    08-12-2009, 10:49 PM #171
    Quote Originally Posted by jonpluc@aol.com View Post
    Owe $1 Million, the bank owns you. Owe $100M and you own the bank.
    Kinda like the situation China is in now with our debt.

Mentor
    08-12-2009, 10:52 PM #172
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    good post pluc!

here's another one along those same lines . .

Q: What do you call someone who buys a house with no money down?

A: The tenant.
    Actually S-Kill it's Donald Trump,that man buys everthing with none of his own money and then files BK to keep it and get more other peoples money..
    He's my idol,not,piece of Sheet,can't figure why people still lend him money.

08-12-2009, 11:05 PM #173
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Interesting you mention gaps, yet fail to mention the one higher than where we are now, at .545. Did you just forget about this one?
    No, I meant the gaps 'below' where SIRI is trading at the present. The gaps above don't mean anything until the gaps below have been filled. That's the way it's always been with SIRI. Sure, it might go up and fill your .545 gap but then it'll most likely come down and fill the gap at .45-.46 too.

There are still open 'up' gaps in the 6,7,8 dollar range that never got filled when it fell like a knife from the 9 dollar range, but it has always filled it's 1 cent or more 'down' gaps below. I've been following this thing since before I bought my first shares at .74 over 6 years ago. I was buying before most people had even heard of Sirius or even sat radio. I just don't post much on forums at all.

Doesn't mean I don't remember what SIRI has, or hasn't done all this time. I got out at $3.00 (which was my cost average after I kept buying in from .74 through $5 and change) and have been meandering along trading it ever since, along with other stuff.

Some of you may remember me from the SIRIUS Backstage forum a few years ago, but I don't know if any of you were there then. I had this same avatar there exept, my name wasn't S50Fan, it was another type of Fan and I also had a 3 year chart of SIRI as my signature.

Yes folks, I'm the same poster that was known on SBS as SIRIusStockFan. I haven't posted there in probably 2 years or more, ever since this pig went down the tubes and I was embarassed to even be any kind of fan of this stock. And I probably won't post there again until this doggie really gets some legs and stays over $1 for good or either does a RS.

I'll be around here from time to time and I'm telling ya, watch those gaps below! I'm hoping that maybe the .45 gap won't be filled this time, but like I said, SIRI has never failed to fill the 1 centers before and it probably won't this time either, but we can all hope.

Guru
    08-13-2009, 08:21 AM #174
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    MiGoBlue,

That's going to hurt when the boat starts to pull away. LOL

I agree with you. Back into Sirius again. And you're right, it is only
    a few hundred dollars. I was overthinking this, just making work
    for myself.

Julie
    Julie your back in full? couldn't take it huh....how many extra shares did you get from the trade, like 400? not bad almost 10%.

not sure why you were worried though, didn't you have a lot of shares already still in?

Mentor
    08-13-2009, 08:28 AM #175
    Good Morning everyone,so we have a new bond offering,we should know how popular it is in a few days,last time was 6-22-09 offering and 6-25-09 finalized...
    Stock is up in Pre 1 cent to .519 with 64k traded,all looking good,lets see how news is taken..

congrats Julie for getting those shares back,good trade as Romo said..

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-13-2009, 10:07 AM #176
    We're up a penny and a half in the first half hour.

It looks like the news of the bond offering is going over pretty well.

Mentor
    08-13-2009, 10:13 AM #177
    Hopefully JP Morgan is the lead book-maker . . . er-ah, oops, I mean book-runner on the offering . .

Take that Goldman Sachs . . Mel will not even throw you our measly $250mm crums . . .

Enthusiast
    08-13-2009, 10:14 AM #178
    [QUOTE=JohnnyIrishXM;47080]Good Morning everyone,so we have a new bond offering,we should know how popular it is in a few days,last time was 6-22-09 offering and 6-25-09 finalized...
    Stock is up in Pre 1 cent to .519 with 64k traded,all looking good,lets see how news is taken..

That was immediately before the Russell rebalance wasn't it? What timing to get it done before a 20% drop in pps. Does anyone think we will get a bump up in target pps based on the potential of balance sheet improvement with the new debt offering?

Guru
    08-13-2009, 10:32 AM #179
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    This will be good in the long term in that is extends the maturity and secures a lower rate . . we are currently paying 15% . . this should come down to 11-12%

but there will be more capex in Q3 due to the refinancing .. but should not be a huge number like last Q

good work in the corner offices . .

balance sheet is cleaning up nicely

these maturities will be far enough out to be paid with COH

I dont know why they took the loan to be honest the fees are going to eat up any savings they had in a cheaper interest rate. Look, 500 million X 3% = 15 million a year in savings. Now correct me if I am wrong but the fees were something like 36 million right. All for a loan that is 4 years long before it comes due.

Guru
    08-13-2009, 10:36 AM #180
    The point to the above post is that if I look at this loan from a logicall stand point. It looks like SIRIXM is not planning or wanting to pay down debt anytime soon. There was no other real benefit from it other then to push some of it back 3 years.

Page 18 of 37 ... 8161718192028 ...