Page 3 of 3 123
    Addict
    08-12-2009, 07:01 PM #21
    John once again you have proved yourself to be a man of little class and little integrity. I have determined that it wouldnt matter whose study (except maybe Fox's) i presented you with you would reject it no matter what because it didnt adhere to your ideologically point of view. Its been fun arguing with you. Good luck!

Guru
    08-13-2009, 10:10 AM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    John once again you have proved yourself to be a man of little class and little integrity. I have determined that it wouldnt matter whose study (except maybe Fox's) i presented you with you would reject it no matter what because it didnt adhere to your ideologically point of view. Its been fun arguing with you. Good luck!

I would look at a FOX study the same way I look at everything I do, with logic and common sense. Unlike you lloyd I dont just take what has been put in front of me and gupple it up and then say; please sir, can I have somemore. That is one of your problems. Along with not taking common sense and just blindly dismissing it. You have done it many times before. I dont know if it is just a natural part of the way your brain works at this point or it is just stupidity. I do know when common sense questions are put to you, you dont answer them, like putting your head in the sand.

Here is another common sense question, that you will not answer.

Why would I buy a Prius over a Focus when the Prius cost 6,000 dollars more and it will take at least 15 years to recoup the extra upfront cost on the Prius?

Here are some questions from lloyds article that anyone should ask themselves when they read it. These are things that lloyds study says brings the cost of a hybrid down.

How is insurance cheaper on a more expensive car?

how is sales tax cheaper on a more expensive car?

The reason You have to ask these questions is because with many of the studies lloyd Handwerker puts up they seem to always leave out how they came to their conclusion.

There are like 3 other things that lloyds article says brings down the cost of a hybrid but I really dont know how if at all it is cheaper on Licensing Fees of a hybrid compared to a gas model, the other two are Maintenance and Repair, and Retained Value. Once again I dont know what the costs are on repair of a hybrid compared to a gas model or what the retained value is if compared. I do know that I would not believe any study that says it used these items in there study and then just showed the final figure with out the figures to back up how they came to them.

lloyd in math as you know there is something called a "proof" (it shows just how you came to the final answer). That is more important then the final answer, you will still get the problem wrong even if you get final answer correct.

Page 3 of 3 123