Page 2 of 2 12
    Addict
    08-10-2009, 03:49 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Hey dumbass, I did not say that high deficits where the only reason for a recession.

Because you are a dumbass I will explain it again for you. The only way the Bush tax cuts would have been responsible for a recession would be because it caused the difcit to expand to a point that if made the dollar drop to a point where it caused inflation to take off.

To be precise we only entered into a recession in the 1st quarter of 2008. The reason is a recession is always been 2 consecutive quarters of a negitive GDP. Which happen for the first time in the 1st quarter of 2008.
    i quoted you. Pease be more careful with your statements.
    "it is ONLY when deficits..." be careful. You spend too much time using twit and dumbass and dumbshit that maybe you forgot what the word only means.

Addict
    08-10-2009, 03:54 PM #12
    I quess we will have a definitve statement of when we entered into a recession fairly soon.
    At least we agree that it started under Bush. So that would make it a Bush recession correct?

Guru
    08-10-2009, 04:05 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    i quoted you. Pease be more careful with your statements.
    "it is ONLY when deficits..." be careful. You spend too much time using twit and dumbass and dumbshit that maybe you forgot what the word only means.

You did not qoute my statement you quoted a small part of what I wrote. Here is the whole part

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"You twit, The increasing of the deficit by itself is not the reason that causes a recession. It is only when the increasing deficit causes inflation to go out of control that it causes a recession. THAT DID NOT HAPPEN DURING THE BUSH YEARS. It was not till now that economist are talking about hyper inflation if the deficit cant be brought under control."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This taken in whole is simple enough for most to see that AS WHEN TALKING ABOUT DEFICITS, what needs to happen for them to be the reason.

Since you seem to have forgotten what the reason was that we talked about it is that YOU said the Bush tax cuts where the reason for the recession.

I know exactly what twit and dumbass means and it is more and more looking like you are the perfect definition.

Guru
    08-10-2009, 04:12 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    I quess we will have a definitve statement of when we entered into a recession fairly soon.
    At least we agree that it started under Bush. So that would make it a Bush recession correct?

Of course it started under Bush. I have never disagreed with that. The same gos for the recession that started under Clinton. The difference is how each of them handle it. Bush gave us the shortest and shallowest recession in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also will answer this piece of bullshit you put up

"Even Bill Gates and Warren Buffett practically begged to be taxed more."

Then why didn't they, there was noone stopping them from giving the government more money the only ones stopping that was themselves. I also remember when Huckibee the AK gov. had a portion of the state tax form that stated if you dont think you are paying enough taxes then feel free to give more in this section of your taxes. Do you know how much money they got from that?????????????? Thats right, just over 2,000 dollars from the whole state. So the fact is you can say what you want but the fact is they could have given more in taxes anytime they wanted but refused to.
    Last edited by john; 08-10-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Addict
    08-11-2009, 10:50 PM #15
    Can you please show me where i said that the Bush tax cuts were the only cause of the recession. Never said it. Don't believe it. However everyone knows except fox viewers that Bush policies were responsible for almost getting us into another 1930's style depression.

Addict
    08-11-2009, 10:56 PM #16
    Of course it started under Bush. I have never disagreed with that. The same gos for the recession that started under Clinton. The difference is how each of them handle it. Bush gave us the shortest and shallowest recession in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then why didn't they, there was noone stopping them from giving the government more money the only ones stopping that was themselves. I also remember when Huckibee the AK gov. had a portion of the state tax form that stated if you dont think you are paying enough taxes then feel free to give more in this section of your taxes. Do you know how much money they got from that?????????????? Thats right, just over 2,000 dollars from the whole state. So the fact is you can say what you want but the fact is they could have given more in taxes anytime they wanted but refused to.
    Hey putz are you playing dumb?. WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE RECESSION AT THE BEGINNING OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION BROUGHT ON BY AMONG OTHER THINGS 9/!!.
    WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE RECESSION THAT BUSH GAVE US AT THE END OF HIS ADMINISTRATION. THE ONE THAT ALMOST BECAME A DEPRESSION.
    THE ONE THAT WILL TURN OUT TO BE THE LONGEST RECESSION IN AMERICAN HISTORY PROBABLY. YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE.

Great we got of a short recession only to set up a scenario to encourage bubbles which ultimately led to one of the worst recessions we have ever had. And you my friend are touting this as something to be proud of?

Addict
    08-11-2009, 11:00 PM #17

Once again putz. They wanted a change of policy. Get it? They didnt just want to pay more taxes themselves but they wanted people earning over a certain amount (themselves included) to pay more. Its about policy not about 2 people paying more taxes. But you keep saying how smart you are and how dumb i am so you must have understood that? Or maybe you are
    just an ignorant putz.

Page 2 of 2 12