Page 53 of 77 ... 343515253545563 ...
    Guru
    08-13-2009, 11:49 PM #521
    The only thing refined sugar is good for is exfoliation of dead skin off of your face. Otherwise it is toxic like High Fructose Corn syrup (that you cannot utilize in your system, so it just turns it into fat.)

It really cracks me up. Obesity! It kills me when I see somebody walking down the street with an ass six axe handles wide. Oh, what's causing this? Panic! We have an obesity problem! Oh, our kids are fat! High Fructose Corn Syrup is one of the main causes. Where do you find it? In everything that is sweetened. There are more things that cause obesity, but HFCS is a leader in fat people. (refined sugar, refined white flour...etc..etc..). Soda pop is a killer and loaded with HFCS.

One of the best things for you is Chocolate! Make sure it is over 70% pure. It will help you lose weight.

Nuts are great. (Natural nuts....not Planters greasy ass roasted nuts with salt on them). A small hand full a few times a day with a 10 oz. glass of water. Almonds are terrific.

Natural plain yogurt with pro-biotic cultures in in it will make you lose weight. (Not Yoplait and crap like that).

Soy milk..(Don't throw up)..is really good, especially the Chocolate Soy Milk. The regular white unsweetened soy milk is great on cereal.

Anybody ever heard of vegetables? They work very well.

Orange juice will make you fat.

Anyways, Bill, who gives a shit? lol. Just rambling, nothing else to do.
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-13-2009 at 11:58 PM.

Mentor
    08-13-2009, 11:51 PM #522
    i dont think there was a need to delete that email...i didnt see anything negative regarding MGLG. he took a jab at you tho. thats how i read it. any other opinions?

Mentor
    08-14-2009, 12:00 AM #523
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    The only thing refined sugar is good for is exfoliation of dead skin off of your face. Otherwise it is toxic like High Fructose Corn syrup (that you cannot utilize in your system, so it just turns it into fat.)

It really cracks me up. Obesity! It kills me when I see somebody walking down the street with an ass six axe handles wide. Oh, what's causing this? Panic! We have an obesity problem! Oh, our kids are fat! High Fructose Corn Syrup is one of the main causes. Where do you find it? In everything that is sweetened. There are more things that cause obesity, but HFCS is a leader in fat people. (refined sugar, refined white flour...etc..etc..). Soda pop is a killer and loaded with HFCS.

One of the best things for you is Chocolate! Make sure it is over 70% pure. It will help you lose weight.

Nuts are great. (Natural nuts....not Planters greasy ass roasted nuts with salt on them). A small hand full a few times a day with a 10 oz. glass of water. Almonds are terrific.

Natural plain yogurt with pro-biotic cultures in in it will make you lose weight. (Not Yoplait and crap like that).

Soy milk..(Don't throw up)..is really good, especially the Chocolate Soy Milk. The regular white unsweetened soy milk is great on cereal.

Anybody ever heard of vegetables? They work very well.

Orange juice will make you fat.

Anyways, Bill, who gives a shit? lol. Just rambling, nothing else to do.
    thanx for the health tip. i need to get back in shape.

Guru
    08-14-2009, 12:04 AM #524
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    i dont think there was a need to delete that email...i didnt see anything negative regarding MGLG. he took a jab at you tho. thats how i read it. any other opinions?
    I undeleted it. I thought it was kind of a jab also. I keep editing this, because I am not sure what the guy really meant. It is hard to decypher emotions in typed language sometimes.
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-14-2009 at 12:32 AM.

Guru
    08-14-2009, 12:28 AM #525
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    thanx for the health tip. i need to get back in shape.
    I really noticed today while picking up those cases of 19 inch tiles that I am becoming weaker without working as much. I have to kick it up a notch also.

Mentor
    08-14-2009, 12:32 AM #526
    QASP- a semi reliable reversal stick today. the stick shows indecision from investors. buying vs selling with no clear winner. problem is on past downtrends reversal candles havent held . might see a another day or 2 of consolidation , then im prolly going back in. market pyschology has been consistent with only multiple confirmation signals. this one so far has been pretty predictable. just trying to pinpoint targets has been stressful. DYODD

08-14-2009, 12:32 AM #527
    I undeleted it. I thought it was kind of a jab also. I keep editing this, because I am not sure what the guy really meant. I don't know though. It is hard to decypher emotions in typed language sometimes.
    When I first read it I thought the guy sounded snotty, but when i read it a couple more times I think he was just being real, and it was actually good advice.

Mentor
    08-14-2009, 12:42 AM #528
    I undeleted it. I thought it was kind of a jab also. I keep editing this, because I am not sure what the guy really meant. It is hard to decypher emotions in typed language sometimes.
    i agree bill its hard to decipher emotions in an email. but its not hard to decipher facts. now the only thing to question is the validity of that email. is that really bill g ? is the email real? if yes to both, how can you not like what he said. he just confirmed everything in the PRs'.

Guru
    08-14-2009, 12:48 AM #529
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    When I first read it I thought the guy sounded snotty, but when i read it a couple more times I think he was just being real, and it was actually good advice.
    I simply do not know and am remaining neutral on all of this. A few posts back somebody said that there is a PR coming out and somebody's brother is sure a PR is coming out. Matt, I don't have a clue as to the truth. I wish that I did. We shall see.

If somebody can further educate me on this, I would be most appreciative. (shrugging shoulders here).

Mentor
    08-14-2009, 12:51 AM #530
    That could have some nasty effects on the spoke, but is interesting information. Did he really address it to Mr. thetree? lol

Ah, you stole my thunder there Bill, was going to mention that it sounded like something straight out of Dr. Seuss ... that is just hilarious! ... I'm still laughing ...

I had the thought cross my mind earlier after sending the email to Karen\whoever this morning ... if fact I made a mention that her name often came up on the spoke (Used the real alias) but that 'we' were rarely participants there, other than some guy named Bill whose name I won't ment ... uh ... (Kidding) - I know no one here would betray confidence but if something that was posted here ended up over there, that they might be on to us ...

Just as puzzled by that last comment as well - Either he was challenging our (your) mettle, trying to insult your intelligence, being sarcastic ... who knows ... After "Mr. thetree" I can't think straight ...

Boy, were going to get some mileage out of that one ...