Page 52 of 77 ... 242505152535462 ...
    08-13-2009, 10:53 PM #511
    this was his last post about 10 min. ago

I am just as skeptical as the rest of you, but my brother Derick sure is excited tonight.

I hope he is not bullshiznling cuz I bought a bunch more of this stock today. Had to sell some SYNJ though

Go MGLG

Mentor
    08-13-2009, 10:53 PM #512
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Two different posts..

1. My brother lives in Livingston, Tenn and works for construction company. Anyway he just called me saying he was loading up on MGLG right now and said to do the same. I guess he got the inside scoop somehow.

2. Ok, just spoke with him again since we were in a rush earlier.

He says he was working around someone who either work's for citizen or knows alot about them and this person said everyone is buzzing about numbers being ready.
    Im all loaded up, so heads up on a PR

My first time to those boards so I don't have a feel for the p and d situation there.
    one thing i know... once insider buying starts, the price rises.

Mentor
    08-13-2009, 10:56 PM #513
    another thing i know. if its true , youd have to be dumb as shit to post illegal information.

btw, wasnt talking about you personally.. was talking about the guy who said his bro got the inside scoop... sry for any misunderstanding
    Last edited by bassmaster; 08-13-2009 at 11:03 PM.

Guru
    08-13-2009, 11:02 PM #514
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    another thing i know. if its true , youd have to be dumb as shit to post illegal information.
    I am laughing my ass off. Good post.

08-13-2009, 11:11 PM #515
    Hey Bill, SSCCQ has had solid volume the past 2 days. Just in case you have not been watching it.

Glad I got out when I did!!!

Republic's bid has it buying all of Frontier Holdings when that company emerges from Chapter 11 protection, which is expected later this year. It also agreed to waive any recovery on its $150 million general unsecured claim. The plan calls for current Frontier shareholders to receive nothing.
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090814/D9A2C1UO0.html

Have a good night peoples!!

Guru
    08-13-2009, 11:14 PM #516
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Hey Bill, SSCCQ has had solid volume the past 2 days. Just in case you have not been watching it.

Glad I got out when I did!!!

Republic's bid has it buying all of Frontier Holdings when that company emerges from Chapter 11 protection, which is expected later this year. It also agreed to waive any recovery on its $150 million general unsecured claim. The plan calls for current Frontier shareholders to receive nothing.
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090814/D9A2C1UO0.html

Have a good night peoples!!
    Jimmy the Tulip, that is big news!

SSCCQ. I love Smurfit, but that Q just wipes me out. I would have loved to leave my money in them.

I hope that you are having a great night!
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-13-2009 at 11:16 PM.

Guru
    08-13-2009, 11:30 PM #517

08-13-2009, 11:32 PM #518
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Jimmy the Tulip, that is big news!

SSCCQ. I love Smurfit, but that Q just wipes me out. I would have loved to leave my money in them.

I hope that you are having a great night!
    You too, Billy the butcher!!!

SSCCQ was a great pick that you made, I am still looking around, and don't like the price ranges most of my picks are in right now. They could go either way.

I guess for the commodities, there is a sugar shortage for those who missed that news.
    Watching UAUA continue to move north, it will probably pop tomorrow after the FRNTQ news came out.

I think I am going to start from scratch and try and look at this market differently.
    I wonder if the Ruskies found their ship that disappeared. How could you lose a ship to pirates and not have GPS installed on it?
    Now they are droning around the Atlantic looking for it LOL!!

Have a good one!!!

Guru
    08-13-2009, 11:32 PM #519
    This is probably a re-post. If so, I am sorry...don't beat me!

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. Announces Herlong Airport Facility Construction Agreement
    Date : 08/13/2009 @ 1:39PM
    Source : MarketWire
    Stock : Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (QASP)
    Quote : 0.036 -0.004 (-10.00%) @ 4:18PM

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. Announces Herlong Airport Facility Construction Agreement

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 08/13/09 -- Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc.

(PINKSHEETS: QASP) (formerly) Equus Resources, Inc. (EQUR).

Quasar Aerospace announced that the contracts for the Herlong Airport Project have been signed with the Project Manager/General Contractor, the Civil Engineering firm and the Architect.

The Company has selected the Dakota & Company of Jacksonville as the general contractor. This firm has been the developer and builder of several exceptional airport projects. Mr. Fred Dewitt, the company president, will oversee all engineering, design and construction for the maintenance hangar, office building and site development. Their website is www.dakotaandcompany.com. Dakota and Company has recently completed the Marco Airplane Hangar.

The civil engineering company selected for the project is Phillips Civil Engineering, and their website is www.phillipscivil.com. The architect the Company has chosen is Wharton Donaldson who is the Architect of record for the Marco Airplane Hangar and thus has a great working relationship with Dakota and Company.

The Company is extremely pleased with the planning done by these three firms, in providing the Company with the first truly Green development on any airport in the Jacksonville area. Amongst the Green Building Initiatives will be photovoltaic electric, radiant heating and a highly insulated building. All three of these companies are excited to work with the CEO of Quasar Aerospace, Dean Bradley, who spent many years in the development/construction industry and is totally satisfied with the professionalism shown by all three of these companies.

This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and Equus Resources, Inc. and Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. under take no obligation to update such statements.

Dean Bradley

CEO

dean.bradley@quasaraerospace.net

904-378-3251

or 904-612-8485
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-13-2009 at 11:38 PM.

Guru
    08-13-2009, 11:37 PM #520
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    You too, Billy the butcher!!!

SSCCQ was a great pick that you made, I am still looking around, and don't like the price ranges most of my picks are in right now. They could go either way.

I guess for the commodities, there is a sugar shortage for those who missed that news.
    Watching UAUA continue to move north, it will probably pop tomorrow after the FRNTQ news came out.

I think I am going to start from scratch and try and look at this market differently.
    I wonder if the Ruskies found their ship that disappeared. How could you lose a ship to pirates and not have GPS installed on it?
    Now they are droning around the Atlantic looking for it LOL!!

Have a good one!!!
    That is hilarious about the Ruskie boat!

I caught that on sugar today. It is in a shortage and the price is the highest in over 30 years. People are going nuts over the issue, especially big baking and bread companies. I would imagine that Grape Nut flakes with Raisins is going nuts. They have the equivalent of 5 teaspoons of sugar in each serving. Not to mention M&M's and candy makers and all the other toxic food that is on the market.

It's a real problem!