Page 27 of 77 ... 17252627282937 ...
    Guru
    08-12-2009, 12:53 AM #261
    Julie,

What are you up to? Just hanging tight waiting for a good stock to bite on? We will dig another one up here pretty quick. Bass is onto a couple. I am out of dry powder now. I could throw more into the cannon, but am just hanging at the moment.

With $2700 I would buy about 5 stocks unless there was something so good, then I would go $1000 on it, but it would have to be pretty special.

I need to find another .01 or .0001 for us. I am going to start searching tomorrow and doing some tests.

Bass....what do you have going buddy? I want to test some ones that you have found.

Have a great night

Bill

Guru
    08-12-2009, 12:57 AM #262

For Julie

Dry Powder = Usage of the term dry powder originated during infantry battles fought during the era of gun powder and cannons. The gun powder had to be kept dry to be effective. It was stored in containers that were as waterproof as the technology of the times allowed, but this was not always reliable. Therefore, when the weather turned wet, commanding officers had to be concerned about retaining adequate stocks of the dry powder to effectively wage their battles.

It is a very common military term for keeping your cool and a reminder to keep your ammo out of the water.

08-12-2009, 12:58 AM #263
    Hi Bill,

Looks like you and I are the only ones up.
    Too much caffeine at dinner tonight is doing this
    to me. Next time I'll refuse the third cup of coffee.

Yesterday was the first time I attempted to go on the Hub to
    read up. I guess I picked a good day to explore that site.
    Nothing for several hours, as I later here read. I finally
    was able to go on. Lots of info there.

Julie

08-12-2009, 01:08 AM #264
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Julie,

What are you up to? Just hanging tight waiting for a good stock to bite on? We will dig another one up here pretty quick. Bass is onto a couple. I am out of dry powder now. I could throw more into the cannon, but am just hanging at the moment.

With $2700 I would buy about 5 stocks unless there was something so good, then I would go $1000 on it, but it would have to be pretty special.

I need to find another .01 or .0001 for us. I am going to start searching tomorrow and doing some tests.

Bass....what do you have going buddy? I want to test some ones that you have found.

Have a great night

Bill

That is too funny. Our posts crossed. I was posting and didn't see that you had. I guess it's true... Great minds do think alike.
    Thanks for the definition for dry powder. You really do keep track of these posts. I posted that several hundred posts back. (a little embellishment)
    Thanks Bill for the great job you do. You are always so helpful to
    everyone who visits here. A great guy!

Julie

Mentor
    08-12-2009, 01:09 AM #265
    hey bill, im on the fence right now with QASP..its followed a pattern religously. if tomorrow doesnt gain, then its going down. check the chart for the last few months.

i still have my eye on ASFX. but only on a breakout play.
    rtgv - is down some, but chart is looking ripe for another pop.
    WTWO- got in and out. tiny loss. but im watching this one very closely. if it drops to a penny i am back in strong.

rtgv chart copied from the wheel
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentor
    08-12-2009, 01:11 AM #266
    oops wrong chart.

Guru
    08-12-2009, 01:15 AM #267
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Hi Bill,

Looks like you and I are the only ones up.
    Too much caffeine at dinner tonight is doing this
    to me. Next time I'll refuse the third cup of coffee.

Yesterday was the first time I attempted to go on the Hub to
    read up. I guess I picked a good day to explore that site.
    Nothing for several hours, as I later here read. I finally
    was able to go on. Lots of info there.

Julie
    Julie,

You have to be very careful there. Everybody (as you have recognized) has a motive. They are either pumpers or bashers.

It takes a while to pick out the good people from the bad. Some are just pretty damn slick.

That is the reason we all read the hub and report tangible information here. As far as getting involved with them on a posting basis, in most instances, is for our own advantage, but always using the Scouts Honor of being truthful.

There is a lot of slime that works within the wheel.

We shake it and discuss it here and then DD the hell out of it.

If it proves, then we will test it, before we do anything else.

Big forums and chat rooms are dangerous unless a person knows what they are doing.

Yesterday, it was pixie dust and fairies in QASP...today it was slow and intangible. I think the internet thing screwed the stock up, so we will see tomorrow. If you look at this chart your will see a huge difference in the ask prices. It may take off tomorrow, or may get milked by the MM's. It will be an out of the gate proposition.

The ask is .0415, but the next in line is .047. That in itself is huge. Now if we come out at .0415 and it doesn't gain rapidly, the next MM will knock that .047 out quickly to another level or even to .0415. We will just have to watch.

.0415 could be a good time to buy, but it all matters as it opens in the morning and a person has to be ready and quick.

Have a great night,

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-12-2009 at 01:19 AM.

Mentor
    08-12-2009, 01:16 AM #268
    post # 24163 on the wheel, in the RTGV section. BILL, a huge favor can you copy that chart and post it here please.

08-12-2009, 01:17 AM #269
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    oops wrong chart.
    Hi Bass,

I'm sorry i didn't realize you were up too! You, also are
    such a wonderful help to everyone. Especially me, spending
    your time to figure out my math problem. You are awesome.

You guys are what makes this site a great place to be.
    Thanks for everything you do.

Julie

Mentor
    08-12-2009, 01:20 AM #270
    hey julie. im up for a little while. between online poker and getting ready for the next day i get very little sleep. glad i can be of help.

Page 27 of 77 ... 17252627282937 ...