Page 2 of 77 12341252 ...
    Mentor
    08-10-2009, 08:44 AM #11
    Good morning from the left coast ...

AG, looking forward to the pics! I have got to get up there to your beautiful country one of these days, my little brother was stationed in Anchorage for awhile (Air Force).

Sean, rats! I was hoping QASP would fly under the radar just a little bit longer ... After reading through Bill's and others comments I became more and more intrigued with where this might be going ... Even spent some considerable time over at the spoke, peeling back through the replies ... Just for the weekend they had over a thousand posts, so I kept taking back chunks of 500 or so until I got to Friday. They seem to have (at least for the time being) a fairly congenial group monitoring this stock over there, reminded me much of ourselves ...

A good post with all the recent happenings summarized (#15227);

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=40350979

I am looking to jump in this morning if that wasn't obvious enough ...

08-10-2009, 09:13 AM #12
    Sean, remember last week when you asked if anyone knows any success stories about someone who graduated college with a business administration degree and made a bunch of money? Well, I know a whole bunch of those stories, and none of them ever include your last post!

Guru
    08-10-2009, 09:32 AM #13

spng

i stopped at 2 CVS stores yesterday, i found the car wash package at one and there were only 2 left on the shelf. Probably held about 10 packages im guessing, now there is only one left because i bought one.

the other cvs had the dog washing sponge and there were 5 or so left. I bought one of them and washed my dog. Interesting gadget, yes it worked. Sponge grows when wet and then suds right up. I normally get my dog all sudsed up like a foamy cloud and this didn't quite do that, but it sudsed enough to clean my dog. My guess is that the flat surface of a car will take to the sponge suds much better. The sponge kept giving suds.

I was in a bit of a hurry when i tried it out so i asked the wife to watch and give a second opinion and she thought it worked really well.

just a product evaluation.

I mentioned the sponge they might come out for applying lotions and the wife thought it was a great idea.

08-10-2009, 09:41 AM #14
    how come everyone has football pictures? Go Toronto...? lol
    Last edited by Sean; 08-10-2009 at 09:54 AM.

Enthusiast
    08-10-2009, 10:12 AM #15

Behl

This came from IHUB and is purely speculation, so take it for what it's worth.....Would be amazing if it were true....

On to some positive news. I heard from a very reliable source the Korean delegation DID sign a contract. Will be announced soon.

Guru
    08-10-2009, 10:17 AM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    how come everyone has football pictures? Go Toronto...? lol
    Sean, because football season is starting this coming weekend here in the Estados Unidos. Everybody has their favorite teams. By the way, I love Canadian football, but I am just not too familiar with all of the teams.
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-10-2009 at 10:24 AM.

08-10-2009, 10:17 AM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    i stopped at 2 CVS stores yesterday, i found the car wash package at one and there were only 2 left on the shelf. Probably held about 10 packages im guessing, now there is only one left because i bought one.

the other cvs had the dog washing sponge and there were 5 or so left. I bought one of them and washed my dog. Interesting gadget, yes it worked. Sponge grows when wet and then suds right up. I normally get my dog all sudsed up like a foamy cloud and this didn't quite do that, but it sudsed enough to clean my dog. My guess is that the flat surface of a car will take to the sponge suds much better. The sponge kept giving suds.

I was in a bit of a hurry when i tried it out so i asked the wife to watch and give a second opinion and she thought it worked really well.

just a product evaluation.

I mentioned the sponge they might come out for applying lotions and the wife thought it was a great idea.
    Just so you know Brandon Matthews said SPNG was on the naked short list so keep that in mind

Guru
    08-10-2009, 10:19 AM #18

Qasp

Qasp took off on an initial surge and dropped a bit, as expected, but it is holding so far and could climb up naturally...so all is good at the present.

Mentor
    08-10-2009, 10:23 AM #19
    gm , hope everyone had a good weekend. i went 4wheeling at my godbrothers hunting property in upstate ny. it was hella fun.

you know what else is hella fun, watching BCLE wake up!!!!!!!

oh yeah and the QASP rally is pretty ok too
    Last edited by bassmaster; 08-10-2009 at 10:27 AM.

Guru
    08-10-2009, 10:34 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    gm , hope everyone had a good weekend. i went 4wheeling at my godbrothers hunting property in upstate ny. it was hella fun.

you know what else is hella fun, watching BCLE wake up!!!!!!!

oh yeah and the QASP rally is pretty ok too
    Hey Bass,

Good morning, sir! QASP is a good one so far! I like going up instead of down or being put on hold.

I am glad that you had a great weekend. I didn't do a lot of anything, but I can't wait for football to ratchet into gear.

Page 2 of 77 12341252 ...