Page 17 of 77 ... 715161718192767 ...
    Mentor
    08-11-2009, 10:31 AM #161
    Hey Romo ... nice avatar ..

Alrighty then ... Woke up this morning to read last night's last ramble (mine) and sometimes it just helps to hear yourself think out loud. Taking the rationalization of large share counts at reduced cash input and being a hair late , what to do? ... I'll cut the bull. Why what else? Throw more money at it!

No guts, no glory ...

40K QASP @ .049

And in the name of community service, helping everyone else get in cheaper

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    08-11-2009, 10:37 AM #162

qasp

Bill,

I think for QASP there is going to be a some profit taking and with a lower float than most it will move slower as most longs will hold on to their shares. Over all I see this as a really good thing.

We had a tremendous jump yesterday and there will almost always be some pull back from a 42% surge.

I am confident we will see more gains this week. Looking into the crystal ball I see possible touching 6 today. Might not end there...but will touch it.

Guru
    08-11-2009, 10:54 AM #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    Bill,

I think for QASP there is going to be a some profit taking and with a lower float than most it will move slower as most longs will hold on to their shares. Over all I see this as a really good thing.

We had a tremendous jump yesterday and there will almost always be some pull back from a 42% surge.

I am confident we will see more gains this week. Looking into the crystal ball I see possible touching 6 today. Might not end there...but will touch it.
    I couldn't agree with anyone more....you are a smart guy!

Guru
    08-11-2009, 10:56 AM #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post

40K QASP @ .049

And in the name of community service, helping everyone else get in cheaper
    All right! Patience paid off. Community Service is funny, just as long as you are not a Community Organizer, lol.

Guru
    08-11-2009, 11:12 AM #165
    Is anybody having trouble getting on to the wheel?

08-11-2009, 11:13 AM #166
    mglg bid at 5. either MMs loading shares before a PR or something bad is going on.

08-11-2009, 11:15 AM #167
    Yeah i havent been able to all day. Want to see whats up with MGLG. L2 anyone??

Mentor
    08-11-2009, 11:24 AM #168
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    All right! Patience paid off. Community Service is funny, just as long as you are not a Community Organizer, lol.

You know it is funny and kind of cliché' ... "Every time I buy it drops" that you hear so often from any number of quarters ... but it sure is uncanny sometimes ... Yesterday set it too low, this morning a hair too high ... What? Am I trying to time the market here? ... It's all good though, hopefully I won't drag this one down into the Slough of Despond with the others ...

AG, awesome pics once again! I miss fish'n - Was more of the great Trout\Steelhead sort ... loved fishing rivers or isolated lakes at higher elevations ...

Had to pull this back up also ...

Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    julie i wouldn't dare say this on the "other thread" but ive been thinking...the likely hood lets say of siri going to $1 before you could double your money on something else is pretty unlikely. Ive got my money in spng right now (although i am watching it very closely) I think it can make it to .28 faster than siri can get to $1. Thats a double in spng. Now, take that money and put it back in siri if you want and no matter what siri is at (under $1) and you're back in the game.

you can read up and pick your own of course.

Just sayin'
    Very much part of my thinking, having your money tied up in something like SIRI for this long (Going back to Nov of last year) had me rethinking strategies - The whole 'over-core' thing just stagnated .. I have got piss poor timing ... I just pretty much gave up on it, left it alone ... think my last buy was a couple of months ago now. I agree, there is money to be made elsewhere in the mean time.

Sean, with all that shaving creem it was hard to tell that was Federerererer
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 08-11-2009 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Spelling

08-11-2009, 11:25 AM #169
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Greg,

First of all, your Avatar is major cool!
    Thanks. I have a 4 year old, so we watch a lot of Spongebob. I do a mean Mr. Krabs impersonation that the 4 year old finds funny.

I remember when we were talking about CHB a ways back. It really sounds interesting, but we will jus have to keep looking at it.

There was a story on the news about this town in Indiana (?) that is the capital for R.V. manufacturing. I think the name of the town was Eklhart or something like that. Well, they are going to get stimulus money now for developing batteries for electric cars. Is this the same place?

When the time is right we can jump on it. Everybody is laid-off right now, which is a severe bummer.
    No, that's not it. CHB builds modular and mobile homes, not RVs. Pretty much every mobile home lot you see has some connection to CHB; they build under many names/brands.

Their modular homes are actually quite nice: http://www.championhomes.net/

08-11-2009, 11:31 AM #170
    Beep Beep
    i just wanted to see my avatar i laugh when i see it lol